X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jetman64 View Post
    I just got a tracking number from FEDEX, and I don’t have anything on order except the AL37. This could be the news we’ve been waiting for Pilots and fans alike!!!
    CRAP!!!!!
    Its not the AL37, it’s an order I completely forgot I made and that’s SAD! I mean I need the parts, but sad that I forgot I made it only 5 days ago.
    But Alpha did say a day or two ago and I quote him,”It won’t be long now guys/gals”.

Comment

• Yes indeed, I did say such a thing
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetman64 View Post

CRAP!!!!!
        Its not the AL37, it’s an order I completely forgot I made and that’s SAD! I mean I need the parts, but sad that I forgot I made it only 5 days ago.
        But Alpha did say a day or two ago and I quote him,”It won’t be long now guys/gals”.

Oh, man!!! That was cruel and unusual even though it was just an honest mistake. ;-)

Comment

• Great job on the repaint and excellent photos too. Looks like the real thing in flight.

Originally posted by 4923crew View Post
          In flight pictures of my Motion Rc AL37 which has been customized into Delta scheme. If all the media Justin La and I have been posting hasn’t persuaded you to push the “Buy Now” button then these pictures will for sure.

Get yours Per-Ordered here:

AL37 Airliner Twin 70mm EDF Jet from Freewing - PNP - FJ31513P Version Info: This version of the AL37 Airliner comes with tail and wing decals pre-applied. You will still need to apply the "Motion RC Airlines", window and door decals. This version also now includes two 2952-2100Kv inrunner motors and 12-blade fans for

Decals by Callie Graphics.

Thanks Shawn Sagen for talk the pics in the freezing cold for us all to enjoy.

Comment

• Hi Jeremy,

Where there any noticeable flight characteristics changes from adding the combustion chambers? Do you have the files to print them?

Joe

Comment

• Originally posted by avanti127 View Post
              Hi Jeremy,

Where there any noticeable flight characteristics changes from adding the combustion chambers? Do you have the files to print them?

Joe
              Don’t add them! Lost tons of thrust. They looked cool but the jet had to fly at 100% throttle to barely fly. It was a great idea for scale look but will not work for flight.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I already ordered my Al37 from Spain, I asked for the white version, I am going to paint military, matt gray, and I asked for callie decals, of the P8 POSEIDON, I have some photos of the real one, does anyone have any more to be able to contrast? thanks

Comment

• Tough waiting. Alpha’s “it won’t be long” is making it harder. 😀

Batteries are here. Receiver is here. Callie’s graphics are here. Just need an airplane. 😱😱

Comment

• It's always been stated as "early December", with the second batch being "mid-December". Having someone say "it won't be long now" doesn't change a thing. I'll also have the Callie graphics here before the plane, but then, that's MY doing. It won't change when the plane will be here. How tough the wait is becomes a mental process.

Comment

• On the bright side it gives us a chance to rethink some of our design methods. Judging from these photos I see the wing tops are almost totally a light grey while there appears to be an aluminum edge on all leading wing edges, even the tail. My design will be made up of a combination 30 minute epoxy coating 2 or 3 inches from the wing leading edge to prevent spray paint gatoring of the leading edge, aluminum spray paint (not water based) over the epoxy coated leading edge and
                      light grey vinyl sheeting covering the aluminum spray up to maybe an inch or closer to the leading edge to make the aluminum edge look accurate
                      . The horizontal rear stabilizers will be coated with a water based paint that matched the vinyl after a coating of 30 minute epoxy, which also helps hide cell foam patterns, which has worked quite well in the past. Not sure about the fuselage; I may just settle for a coat or two of Minwax once the decals are applied.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Imbackflying View Post
                        Tough waiting. Alpha’s “it won’t be long” is making it harder. 😀

Batteries are here. Receiver is here. Callie’s graphics are here. Just need an airplane. 😱😱
                        Welcome to Hobby Squawk! Glad you are here Happy Thanksgiving. Jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetfam View Post
                          Hello everyone, I already ordered my Al37 from Spain, I asked for the white version, I am going to paint military, matt gray, and I asked for callie decals, of the P8 POSEIDON, I have some photos of the real one, does anyone have any more to be able to contrast? thanks
                          Welcome aboard! Glad you are here bro! Jerry

Comment

• I just checked my account and it looks as if my AL37 is getting shipped today! YAHOO!
                            Best regards,
                            Cris B.
                            AMA#L945841, NASA#2845, JPO#2503,
                            NSRCA#4603, IMAC#7357

Comment

• Originally posted by Sekhet View Post
                              I just checked my account and it looks as if my AL37 is getting shipped today! YAHOO!
                              I have a FedEx tracking number as well! All white version.

Comment

• Originally posted by HaroldAnderson View Post

I have a FedEx tracking number as well! All white version.
                                I just cleared my build table, got out my paint and have the United graphics from Callie laid out on a flat table.
                                Now where is that darn FedEx Driver!
                                George Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue playing in the background.
                                Best regards,
                                Cris B.
                                AMA#L945841, NASA#2845, JPO#2503,
                                NSRCA#4603, IMAC#7357

Comment

• @Jetman64

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Thanks for supporting our AL37. As I always say with new product releases, please contact the Tech Support team at 224-633-9090 if you have any questions or feedback, and please also post here with your setups, maidens, customizations, feedback, and good/bad reports. I'm very pleased with this model and have high hopes for its acceptance into all your hangars as a top shelf bird.
                                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Oh yeah Motion! Iz got a big grin on my face! Happy Holidays to all the hard working people there to make our dreams come true!

thanks,

Greg

Comment

• It was nice to wake up, I mean come out of my food coma this morning to a tracking number.

gravy

Comment

• I have my Fedex tracking number! I still have my second He-111 on the table! I need to get busy. Alpha and crew - thanks for a great job getting these out early!
                                        Tomorrow is my birthday and a new He-111 on the table, and an AL37 on the way makes it more special!

Bob

Comment

• Package on the way!!!!!!!! Looking forward to it for sure! Hope everyone had a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving Day... Jerry Thanks Alpha and team!!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X