First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeaaaaaaahhhh boi!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4923crew View Post
      There has been several requests and ideas of me getting some pictures trying to aerial refuel another aircraft with my AL37 thats been customized into a KC-37 Tanker. Well here is what Justin and I were able to accomplish last night. Hopefully you all enjoy
      Outstanding! That looks realistic.

Comment

• Any updates on when we can expect the deliveries from the European warehouse? I love seeing all the photos of the AL-37's but i'm becoming increasingly jealous whilst I wait for mine to arrive!

Comment

• Originally posted by CeeKay View Post
          Any updates on when we can expect the deliveries from the European warehouse? I love seeing all the photos of the AL-37's but i'm becoming increasingly jealous whilst I wait for mine to arrive!
          I was last told they was expecting there shipment on the 12th ( obviously subject to change ). I’m sure alpha can chime in

Comment

• I have it on good authority the AL37s will be in the EU warehouse tomorrow. So it sounds to me that date is still accurate.

Kind regards,

Amar

Comment

• making a big job easier guys is the key!

Comment

• Have not even got to fly her yet but I just ordered Scheme 2 ( project x lol ) from Callie and pulled the trigger on 2nd AL-37

Comment

• Fedex is delivering mine Thursday 12/12/19. Very excited!!! I am going with Alaska Airlines newest livery from Callie Graphics.

Approximately what scale is this considered?

Comment

• EU shipping has started , had my dispatch email .

Comment

• Getting close do being done now ....
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by S.W.Warbirds View Post
                        Getting close do being done now ....
                        SWW, I just love that livery. Well Done, very well done. Best, LB
                        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Today I was the first EU customer to pick up the AL37 airliner 😁 I went in early so i could do most of the build today.

Alpha and everyone else at Freewing, you did an amazing job! Its ridicilously pretty. I love it already.

Callie, the grapichs are fantastic 😍 thx so much

I have to fly the real thing tomorrow so I can't maiden it this week...kinda weird I wanna be finished with flying so I can fly the scale model 😂

Maiden will be by the end of next week, I hope.

Kind regards,

Amar

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

SWW, I just love that livery. Well Done, very well done. Best, LB
                            Thank you I wish I had mad skills like others here but I have always been get a bigger hammer guy

Comment

• \\ Click image for larger version  Name:	starwars1.png Views:	0 Size:	54.8 KB ID:	222628
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by CptBhern View Post
                                Fedex is delivering mine Thursday 12/12/19. Very excited!!! I am going with Alaska Airlines newest livery from Callie Graphics.

Approximately what scale is this considered?
                                CptBhern We consider it an approximately 1/18 scale model aircraft. 1/18 figures or trucks look just about right.
                                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by tp777fo View Post
                                  \\ Click image for larger version Name:	starwars1.png Views:	0 Size:	54.8 KB ID:	222628
                                  Is that a static model United had done? Doesn't look like the AL37.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmarHV737 View Post
                                    I have to fly the real thing tomorrow so I can't maiden it this week...kinda weird I wanna be finished with flying so I can fly the scale model 😂
                                    That has to be one of my favorite things in this hobby...Pilots who actually fly the 1:1s yet get giddy over flying their RC models...

My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Any Chance of the EU Customers posting what paint they are using or intending to use. Only reason I'm asking the EU guys is that all the paint that the US guys are using isn't available over here in the EU Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Styk View Post
                                        Any Chance of the EU Customers posting what paint they are using or intending to use. Only reason I'm asking the EU guys is that all the paint that the US guys are using isn't available over here in the EU Thanks
                                        Humbrol , rustoleum or sprays from Halfords all work

Comment

• The UAL Starwars ship is flying the line as we speak. HUB.UNITED.COM will track it for you.

I flew the A320 for UAL for 15 years.Click image for larger version

Name:	20160917_144430.jpg
Views:	980
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	222648

Comment

Working...
                                          X