• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by duke View Post
    Next week, maybe?:)
    Sure feels like mid May to me:Cool:

Comment

• Got my fan & ESC already. Now I just need an ARF plus to put it in. :)
      My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• This just in...I've placed a GPS tracker on the freighter and look who I found rubbing it in!! LOL ;)

Click image for larger version

Name:	slowboat.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	233.8 KB
ID:	74520
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I'll have what he's having.

Comment

• That boat seems a little top heavy. He's gonna sink the whole thing.

Comment

• Cool! Thats going into my Avanti pics collection!

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

• Did Mike or Ryan ever mention the static amp draw of the Avanti? I'm aware it varies, just want to know what they might have measured.

Comment

• Week two, maybe this week or next,it's a toss up....

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• OK guys, just a little hint. This week or next week? :Straight-Face:

Comment

• On these type of pre-orders I usually get my notice on a Tuesday and since it's UPS I won't see the model till Monday because of the way the trucks run. I have a buddy that drives the long haul for UPS and he said that's why it takes over the weekend for Houstonions to get stuff from MotionRC since UPS doesn't deliver on weekends. Those in other parts like out in North Carolina get theirs that Friday when they go out on Tuesday. If it was Fedex I'd get them on that Friday or Saturday.
                      So, we'll probably might kinda sorta get our shipping notices today or next Tuesday, maybe. :Confused:

Comment

• I don't believe the container is coming this week. Next week I would think.
                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• What a screw up!!! Been setting here thinking I was getting an Avanti in a week or two. Come to find out, I ordered a couple batteries first so they would get here before the Avanti, then I forgot to put my order in for the plane... Damn Tequila...:Loser:
                          Probably get the A-10 and Avanti about the same time...
                          Does anyone know if the second shipment of Avanti's are on schedule for the first of June???

Comment

• Originally posted by TomPatton View Post
                            What a screw up!!! Been setting here thinking I was getting an Avanti in a week or two. Come to find out, I ordered a couple batteries first so they would get here before the Avanti, then I forgot to put my order in for the plane... Damn Tequila...:Loser:
                            Probably get the A-10 and Avanti about the same time...
                            Does anyone know if the second shipment of Avanti's are on schedule for the first of June???
                            Hahaha, that is a good one!! The last report has them on schedule for the beginning of June.

Comment

• IF there are no customs issues, I would say the first part of next week is going to bring an email notification to a lot of happy Avanti S customers. :)
                              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                IF there are no customs issues, I would say the first part of next week is going to bring an email notification to a lot of happy Avanti S customers. :)
                                YEEHAW !!!!!!

Comment

• :bluetongue:bluehappy:bluehappy
                                  Just got home from work and the storm is upon us, raining, nothing to look forward to, no chance of dashing to the field for a few flights. So, I do what I always do, fire up the PC and head for the Squawk to check on the Avanti.
                                  Expecting the typical silence as they work their way over and contemplating firing up You Tube watching that danged Ryan fly his again, just to add more misery to the day, I see "YEEHAW" on the side menu. Can it be, do I dare hope!!!???
                                  YES IT IS, NEWS OF THE AVANTI!
                                  Well, that makes my day!!!
                                  Thanks Todd for the heads up!!

BTW, Is this a full shipment of Freewing parts as well? I'm waiting for the Goshawk axle to come in stock to order the upgrades for the Tcat L/G. I want to do Charlie's upgrade on the nose and I'm waiting for the last part.

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Here is another take after the work was done. Flew hard for 4:20... Enjoy..

Comment

• Is that with the nerf whistles in??
                                      All of a sudden she got more jet sound, which is great, we'll talk later!! (At Nefi)

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                        Is that with the nerf whistles in??
                                        All of a sudden she got more jet sound, which is great, we'll talk later!! (At Nefi)

Grossman56
                                        No whistles. We are almost right under it. This was Mike's favorite take. I used the take right before this for the review.

Comment

• I convinced the UPS guy to fly RC last year, and gave him a couple planes to get started. I made the mistake of showing him a minute of Ryan's Fun Fly.:Dizzy: Can you black out the model name before you ship it?. It may never make it here if you don't ;) Sweet Baby Jane get on home :Gift:

Comment

Working...
                                          X