Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still no shipping notice... (pick the Aussie amongst the USA blokes, can you spot him?).

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1140.JPG Views:	2 Size:	62.7 KB ID:	76127

Comment

• I am not familiar with a Lemon receiver. More info please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshot19 View Post
        I think I'm the only one who didn't get a email
        No, your not. I ordered on the 19th march, so well before the 30th deadline for batch 1.
        No email. So I've contacted customer support and I'm on batch 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by duke View Post
          I am not familiar with a Lemon receiver. More info please.
          They come in 6, 7, 8, 10 channel, with diversity antenna and sat antenna. I prefer the sat antenna as I've found the diversity antennas are not soldered on very well. For this plane, all you really need is the 6-ch one but you can get the stabilized one if you want that. Most have "fail safe" feature. They come in DSM2 and DSMX. I use both but I prefer DSMX. Never a problem with either. Bang for the buck is their 8-ch DSMX. This gives you a couple extra channels in case you want to put your own stabilizer on it and control it with the rotary knob. For reviews, you can search this forum or RCGroups or do a Google search. Those who are mired in "old fashioned" beliefs would NEVER put a 20 buck Rx into a plane worth hundreds, but that's their loss and their choice. You can't fight "old wives". The first thing they say is that Lemons are Spektrum "clones". Lemon states they are not clones but are Spektrum compatible. Believe what you will but the price is unbeatable for the same performance.
          http://www.rc-castle.com/index.php?r...y&path=264_278

Comment

• Frsky receivers are good and cheap ($20-$30) as well. I don't hesitate to use them, I'm sure others feel the same. I cannot comment on the newer x series cause I've never used them.

Comment

• Got mine today@8am this morning and is all built and canopy painted. Once the canopy dries I'll glue it to the cockpit base and then double check all throws and connections. Should be ready to go by the weekend weather permitting. Hope everyone waiting gets theirs soon!

Comment

• It appears that MRC now has the Avanti in stock according to there web site?

Comment

• Originally posted by Porkster View Post
                  No, your not. I ordered on the 19th march, so well before the 30th deadline for batch 1.
                  No email. So I've contacted customer support and I'm on batch 2?
                  That's scary....but I'll give it another day or so. I ordered before the deadline.

Ahah! Got my notice and should have it tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by catvman View Post
                    It appears that MRC now has the Avanti in stock according to there web site?
                    Yep, you made me go look at Motions sight. Says in stock... wonder where that puts us who are on order #2 at?

update!! The "in stock" status was a typo, per Brad at Motion. They are not available.

Comment

• I figured it was something like that. I did have a friend that ordered the 12th of May and he got his today also, but it was ARF PLUS

Ron

Comment

• Originally posted by catvman View Post
                        Not so. Just looked. It's still OUT OF STOCK. They are working on getting Pre-order #3 lined up to go soon. However, the price is no longer $299.00. :Crying:

Comment

• Originally posted by Pheonix View Post
                          Why are the new model so hard to keep in stock. I suspect that it is a production issue. Is this correct?
                          Supply and demand. Everyone dives on them in the beginning and so there really never is any stock, it goes out to the preorders as fast as they get them. Eventually demand levels out and and we have 'stock' We've all seen this with new planes. The Bearcat for instance is available as is the P-38 which was the hottest selling plane of 2016 if you recall. The Tigercat is finally showing 'in stock' and I predict the A-10 and the Avanti will eventually too.

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper2 View Post
                            Not so. Just looked. It's still OUT OF STOCK. They are working on getting Pre-order #3 lined up to go soon. However, the price is no longer $299.00. :Crying:
                            He might have seen the kit plus version. The preorder price was advertised as a "Preorder Special Price"
                            Actually, the kit version might be a great alternative if you are into doing a bit more building, just a thought.

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

• Correct, we have some ARF PLUS's available currently. The PNP is out of stock with a 3rd presale in the planning phase.
                              My YouTube RC videos:
                              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by TomPatton View Post
                                What a screw up!!! Been setting here thinking I was getting an Avanti in a week or two. Come to find out, I ordered a couple batteries first so they would get here before the Avanti, then I forgot to put my order in for the plane... Damn Tequila...:Loser:
                                Probably get the A-10 and Avanti about the same time...
                                Does anyone know if the second shipment of Avanti's are on schedule for the first of June???
                                Boy oh boy, what a dilemma... Come to find out, I actually did order the first Avanti, somehow created a new customer account because I used a capitol P in my email address instead of a small case p and didn't show up on my order history... Now I got one being delivered tomorrow, and another in a couple weeks, along with an A-10 about the same time... What's a man to do, sell it, or put a fancy military paint scheme on the second... Decisions, decisions... Damn Tequila...:Drinks:

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post

He might have seen the kit plus version. The preorder price was advertised as a "Preorder Special Price"
                                  Actually, the kit version might be a great alternative if you are into doing a bit more building, just a thought.

Grossman56
                                  Gotcha. I rarely consider an ARF+. Rarely have enough parts laying around and end up paying way more than if I had bought a PNP. I take it there will be no "special price" on the 3rd pre-order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                    Correct, we have some ARF PLUS's available currently. The PNP is out of stock with a 3rd presale in the planning phase.
                                    Hey mate, any news on those of us that were in batch one but haven't got a shipping notice please? Thanks.

Comment

Boy oh boy, what a dilemma... Come to find out, I actually did order the first Avanti, somehow created a new customer account because I used a capitol P in my email address instead of a small case p and didn't show up on my order history... Now I got one being delivered tomorrow, and another in a couple weeks
                                      I don't about most people, but I'd remember spending $300.00US on a single item and not double up later. :Ligthbulb: It's not quite like buying a second screwdriver set because I forgot I bought one a few weeks before. But, I guess it's a nice dilemma to have.

Comment

Boy oh boy, what a dilemma... Come to find out, I actually did order the first Avanti, somehow created a new customer account because I used a capitol P in my email address instead of a small case p and didn't show up on my order history... Now I got one being delivered tomorrow, and another in a couple weeks, along with an A-10 about the same time... What's a man to do, sell it, or put a fancy military paint scheme on the second... Decisions, decisions... Damn Tequila...:Drinks:
                                        Military paint scheme :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Rcflyguy View Post

Originally posted by catvman View Post
                                          Yep, you made me go look at Motions sight. Says in stock... wonder where that puts us who are on order #2 at?

update!! The "in stock" status was a typo, per Brad at Motion. They are not available.
                                          Not to beat a horse to death, but I did see both versions with an In Stock status earlier today. Rcflyguy can verify. I new it had to be a mistake/typo like Brad stated.

Ron

Comment

Working...
                                          X