Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topshot19 View Post
    I think I'm the only one who didn't get a email
    Did you check the Spam or Junk folder in your email just in case it didn't get sent into those instead of the inbox?

Comment

• Sorry, mine arrived in Canada 2 days ago:Cool: It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow!:)Where about in Canada are you? I'm in PA Sask.

Originally posted by bruceW View Post
      Mine shipped today YEEHAW probably the first to Canada!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Oooooh I am digging that black canopy! I know what I am going with. :)
        Couldn't agree more! A Choice choice.

Comment

• UPS will be here at the usual time in the morning at 8am. Build early then once the rain stops maybe a Maiden flight by the weekend.

Comment

• I got my Mail @3:17
            I'm super happy knowing it is a few days away. I have 4x 6S 5000 45C waiting for this baby.

yeeeehaaaa!!!!

Comment

• I take it everyone who has one on the way was from the pre March 30th order group? Pre order 1?
              MRC: Avanti S, F7F Tigercat. Eflite: Carbon Z Cub, A-10, P-47, Micro Radian. Flex Innovations: QQ300, Night Cessna 150, HK Night Walrus, Parkzone F-27 Stryker, Micro F-27 Stryker, Night Vapor, Micro Mosquito

Comment

• Looks that way. I am happy for them because the sooner they get theirs the sooner pre-payed group 2 will get ours. I hope some of them will give their impressions on the assembly and on the flying differences between a 4000 and 5000 mAh battery pack. I'm guessing the 5000 will give about one minute more flying time than the 4000. Would also like to know if there is any noticeable difference in speed and handling between the two packs.

Comment

• I missed Group 1 by a day. I was bummed, lol. So I will be getting my email notice along with Group 2 in the next 14 or so days. It will go fast. Or not. LOL
                  My YouTube RC videos:
                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Why are the new model so hard to keep in stock. I suspect that it is a production issue. Is this correct?

Comment

• Not the Aussies yet apparently. :-S

(and I'm in the future. It's Wednesday).
                      :)

Comment

• https://youtu.be/yFfeClSV3kQ
                        Best Grass handling Jet Freewing has ever produced ...Period...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pheonix View Post
                          Why are the new model so hard to keep in stock. I suspect that it is a production issue. Is this correct?
                          I think is more a demand issue. Right now they can't keep up with the production because of so many people all over the world are dying to be the first in their flying field to have one. The ordering will slow down in a few weeks and than it will be in stock.

Comment

• Just wondering what Spec receiver most are going to be using. I am using Spec AR8000 with the satellite under the battery tray, I think.

Comment

• Hi guys, got my shipping notice also, arriving tomorrow around 12:30 pm DST. Going to try for a maiden this Saturday. This is going to be a great sport jet.

Comment

• Mine is due in with in the hour, on the truck scheduled for delivery. Im lucky I live in Indiana.

Ron

Comment

• Originally posted by duke View Post
                                  Just wondering what Spec receiver most are going to be using. I am using Spec AR8000 with the satellite under the battery tray, I think.
                                  If you have the earlier generation of AR8000, put it in a slingshot and launch that thing as far as you can. I've lost 3 planes due to them and there are many other testimonials on internet forums of the same experience. The AR8000, AR600 and AR6200 have had the same problems. Personally, I go Lemon. This is a beautiful plane, I would risk it on a 20 buck Lemon than a 100+ buck AR8000. However, the choice is yours.

Comment

• Yep, mine is on the truck out for delivery also. Live in NW Ohio...:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper2 View Post
                                      If you have the earlier generation of AR8000, put it in a slingshot and launch that thing as far as you can. I've lost 3 planes due to them and there are many other testimonials on internet forums of the same experience. The AR8000, AR600 and AR6200 have had the same problems. Personally, I go Lemon. This is a beautiful plane, I would risk it on a 20 buck Lemon than a 100+ buck AR8000. However, the choice is yours.
                                      How about the Spektrum AR610, does anyone have much experience with or heard bad reviews on these receivers???

Comment

• Originally posted by TomPatton View Post

How about the Spektrum AR610, does anyone have much experience with or heard bad reviews on these receivers???
                                        The 610 had been rock solid for me but as XV said don't risk your bird with that 8000. I switched to Lemon 2 years ago and not a regret.
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• That's interesting. The 8000 has been my favorite RX for some time. Started using them a few years ago and have had 0 issues with them to date (knock on wood)
                                          I don't like the new 9 channel (double row) l Spektrums though. Lost two planes that had them in it.
                                          My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

Working...
                                          X