Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine has been shipped also, at lease the first one I ordered. :)

Comment

• Sweet! Can't wait to get customer flight reports!
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• It was said that pre-order #1 covered orders through 5/30. I ordered on the morning of 5/31. But I just got my ship notice an hour ago. So ...either we are starting pre-order #2, or finishing the very last of pre-order #1.

I actually do not have space for this now. But the weather is nice enough, my wife can sleep outside until I clear up some space. I will put food and water out on the porch for her every day (or most days, anyway).

Comment

• I just got mine as well!:)

Comment

• Yes :Gift::arrow::Party:

Comment

• Mine shipped today YEEHAW probably the first to Canada!!

Comment

• Just got the confirmation that one of them is heading to Switzerland... :):)

To bad i'm not here to open the package when it gets here, but 3 weeks vacation in the Bahamas, Florida and Jamaica won't be bad either. :Smug:

Comment

• Got a notice at 2:19 PM CDT that mine shipped today. Just ordered three 6S 5000mah Admiral LiPos to go with it.

Comment

• My notice came at 3:10pm EST. that my plane has shipped !
                    Better hurry up and finish painting the Eflite Cessna 150 now to make room by this weekend.
                    BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Mine too, waiting patiently to rip into it! Can you say Major Mass shipping! Canopy paint waiting also!

Comment

• This is where is works against us all living on the West Coast, it's far from Motion's warehouse. LOL. Estimated arrival is Tuesday.

Comment

• Got my notice when I came home from work. ARF Plus is on it's way to me. Got a slight chance of having it by Friday but will most likely be Monday for me.

Edit, just ran the tracking and looks like I will get mine on Friday. :Cool:
                          My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• guess now they will pre order the spitfire 1600mm soon... sign me up for that one also.......cant wait to get in some jet flights prior to the jet jam in indiana june 15-18

Comment

• Got the email today...... and it made my day

Comment

• Super glad for you all. You guys will love it! It's my favorite sport jet of all time!

Comment

• Yes, been thinking of it all day at work, wondering if this would be the day.

Sure enough, she's on her way!!!!!!!!
                                  Be here supposedly on Monday, so just in time for the long weekend, does it get better than that??

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

• SHIP notice!!! Now the countdown begins. Schedule for first flight is penciled in for 5/27/17. SO excited! Go UPS Go.

Comment

• There's nothing like the feeling of knowing that there is a new airplane on it's way is there ??:bluetongue

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

• The only hobby I know of that makes a grown man feel like a little kid on Christmas morning all over again. :)
                                        My YouTube RC videos:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I think I'm the only one who didn't get a email

Comment

Working...
                                          X