Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight video of my Avanti S, 2nd flight on a Saturday afternoon in the beautiful Mason Ohio. Special thanks to FPV pilot Grant for filming the flight. His quad piloting skills are excellent. Takeoff starts around 0:27. Enjoy!

Comment

• Tamiya Flat Yellow XF-3 is a near perfect match for the Avanti's yellow. Available in any hobby store worth its salt.
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Flanker271, that looks so neat, thanks for posting! Excellent piloting skills and I like the framing at different angles. Having flown chase before with friends, I can say it's more work than it appears.

Comment

• That looked like it was fun for both of you. Nice job.:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Flanker271 View Post
            Flight video of my Avanti S, 2nd flight on a Saturday afternoon in the beautiful Mason Ohio. Special thanks to FPV pilot Grant for filming the flight. His quad piloting skills are excellent. Takeoff starts around 0:27. Enjoy!
            Beautiful.... tx so much for sharing... that´s awesome ¡¡¡¡¡

Comment

• Happy to say the maiden and following 3 flights went well for mine today. Needed about 3 clicks of up elevator trim and that was it. No video but it's still a keeper.
              My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by Flanker271 View Post
                Flight video of my Avanti S, 2nd flight on a Saturday afternoon in the beautiful Mason Ohio. Special thanks to FPV pilot Grant for filming the flight. His quad piloting skills are excellent. Takeoff starts around 0:27. Enjoy!
                Great video! Kudos to Grant, that is some of the best chase video I have seen, he did a great job of keeping the Avanti in the frame. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Tomorrow, she arrives!!
                  Hopefully the weather for the long weekend will be nice as I want to get a few flights on her before heading East.
                  I'm so looking forward to this bird, I'm really glad Alpha and I had a talk before I invested in anything else for a first EDF, you guys are proving that the hype for this bird was spot on accurate, keep up the good work and I hope to add to it very shortly !!

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Awesome video and nice flying! Well done. Can't wait for mine to arrive!
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                      I'm really glad Alpha and I had a talk before I invested in anything else for a first EDF, you guys are proving that the hype for this bird was spot on accurate, keep up the good work and I hope to add to it very shortly !!

Grossman56
                      I think you'll really like this one Grossman. The maiden "butterfies" were gone after the first minute of flight. The MRC team got it right for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark.MotionRC View Post

Great video! Kudos to Grant, that is some of the best chase video I have seen, he did a great job of keeping the Avanti in the frame. Thanks for sharing.
                        Thanks everyone for the compliment :). Grant locked on me like a missile, can't shake him off. It was not until the end when I had to remind him that I've got a 5000mah battery in the Avanti, and he better land!

Comment

• Great flight video. There was twice i cried out the chase vehicle got so close. I'm glad nothing bumped. Haha. Beautiful footage. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

• I have a PNP coming tomorrow, but want a Kit Plus. Let me know if any of you want to ship it my way and I'll purchase it.

Or, Motion, when are you expecting more Kit Pluses?

Comment

• If anybody reading this happens to be in the Tampa Bay area of Florida, One of the club members at SRQ pre ordered the PNP but decided he didn't want it before they started shipping.
                              He's a good guy but changes his mind about what he wants to fly more often than I change my socks :Silly: .

He's got it for sale on RC Groups $300 local pickup https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-Sport-Jet-PNP
                              My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Hi everyone, got to maiden my Avanti S today, it was incredible, needed a couple clicks of right trim and a couple of up trim, and off to the races it went. I can't express how well this EDF jet is engineered. I had a total of 4 flights and each one was better than the other as I dialed it in more and more. It is fast and stable ,and lands nice and slow with the flaps , without them it can be a hotter landing., but completely stable. I fly off a paved runway and it was a pleasure, at the end of our runway it is clumpy grass and old blacktop the landing gear handled it well. All I can say is I am very impressed with this EDF jet and
                                feel it is well worth the money.

Comment

• Thank you too the Motion Team and especially Alpha for bringing us another great airplane. Now lets get those Hogs shipped and we"ll all be in Hog heaven.

Comment

• It is so awesome to hear the initial reports coming in! Thank you for taking the time to report your experiences. Let me give you a little insight on Alpha. I've worked with him now for nearly 4 years and I can honestly say that I think he's a robot. Yeah, he's a robot. At least, that is what I tell myself so I can feel better about my human infirmities such as sleeping. The man eats, breaths, survives and thrives on bringing the very best foam R/C models to the masses. His attention to detail is legendary and his penchant for (reasonable) precision is unparalleled. His commitment to the hobby is an asset that simply cannot be understated.

But enough gushing, we're talking about a dang robot after all. ;)

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                      It is so awesome to hear the initial reports coming in! Thank you for taking the time to report your experiences. Let me give you a little insight on Alpha. I've worked with him now for nearly 4 years and I can honestly say that I think he's a robot. Yeah, he's a robot. At least, that is what I tell myself so I can feel better about my human infirmities such as sleeping. The man eats, breaths, survives and thrives on bringing the very best foam R/C models to the masses. His attention to detail is legendary and his penchant for (reasonable) precision is unparalleled. His commitment to the hobby is an asset that simply cannot be understated.

But enough gushing, we're talking about a dang robot after all. ;)
                                      Roger that!

Comment

• This does not compute.

Comment

• SEE!! ;)
                                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Working...
                                          X