X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by catvman View Post

Not to beat a horse to death, but I did see both versions with an In Stock status earlier today. Rcflyguy can verify. I new it had to be a mistake/typo like Brad stated.

Ron
    Yes it was the ONE we are all Jonesing for. By the time i was done chatting, it was corrected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
      Hey mate, any news on those of us that were in batch one but haven't got a shipping notice please? Thanks.
      Hey my friend, I sent a message to the warehouse to inquire for you. I should have a response by the morning (by 11pm today your time).

My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
        Still no shipping notice... (pick the Aussie amongst the USA blokes, can you spot him?).

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1140.JPG Views:	2 Size:	62.7 KB ID:	76127
        Shirty, that's a :Broken-Heart: man. Hoping you turn yellow soon

Comment

• Originally posted by catvman View Post

Not to beat a horse to death, but I did see both versions with an In Stock status earlier today. Rcflyguy can verify. I new it had to be a mistake/typo like Brad stated.

Ron
          Perhaps there were some cancellations or they got more than they thought and had stock (a few) that lasted a very short time (minutes?). The ARF is still in stock. I guess not much demand for those.

Comment

• Woohoo! All cool Todd thanks. Came sometime this morning (few hours ago), was in my junk email. (No longer am I the kid in the corner watching everyone else play with their new toys - woohoo!)
            thanks again mate.
            :)

Comment

• YAY!!! Congrats Shirty !!
              Now, you could just fly over here and pick it up..........
              :Sacred:
              Then you could come to Nefi with us, of course with the :787 lag you might:Sleeping2: throught the whole thing!!

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

• Man I'd so love to. I've been watching joe nall vids, looks sooooo much fun. We don't really have anything like that over here apart from competitions and when my club hosted the world champs (first time in Australia), last year. And those aren't really big expos with vendors etc. Hopefully the show/expo my club is hosting this year is half as good! (I'm one of the organisers and I'm trying to turn it into a mini-joenall or something) bad idea putting me in charge of media and public relations, don't they know I have trouble just keeping my mouth shut sometimes on hobbysqawk and rcg? lmao...

hope you guys guys have an awesome time! Post plenty of pics for me!!!

Ps: And jet lag or no jet lag - I'm flying!!! I might also be crashing, but I'm flyin! ;)

Comment

• Glad you got it Shirty! Now make sure emails from us are not going to your junk folder mister! LOL ;)

This is info I got directly from the warehouse in regards to international orders (for those of you still waiting):

For international orders, we fully test all electronics including the motor before shipping. Since the container arrived late yesterday, they could not start the testing until today. Due to the sheer number of international orders, they did not finish all of them today.
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Recived the Mail last Night......
                    Hope she arrives fast here to Switzerland!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                      YAY!!! Congrats Shirty !!
                      Now, you could just fly over here and pick it up..........
                      :Sacred:
                      Then you could come to Nefi with us, of course with the :787 lag you might:Sleeping2: throught the whole thing!!

Grossman56
                      Since you will be in Indiana you should come early and head to southern Indiana for a day or two of the EDF jet jam. There will be serious jet action for four days.

Comment

• Originally posted by TomPatton View Post

How about the Spektrum AR610, does anyone have much experience with or heard bad reviews on these receivers???
                        Had them for years and not a single problem. A very cheap and easy receiver.

Comment

• I received a shipping notice on Tuesday from MRC but it appears UPS does not have it yet...the tracking states that 'Order is Processed: Ready for UPS'. Has anyone else seen this on their tracking status? I figured there was just a large amount of them going out and mine must be on the bottom of the pileLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Flic View Post
                            I received a shipping notice on Tuesday from MRC but it appears UPS does not have it yet...the tracking states that 'Order is Processed: Ready for UPS'. Has anyone else seen this on their tracking status? I figured there was just a large amount of them going out and mine must be on the bottom of the pileLOL
                            This is not an uncommon activity. If Motions inventory system is like the majority of business's, their shipping notice is generated automatically in the shipping dept when the UPS/USPS label is generated and affixed to the package.
                            When UPS/USPS actually picks the package up (which is late afternoon at Motion) and 'swipes' the track number into their system is when you start getting the UPS/USPS Track data.
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• The brown truck has arrived with my long awaited package :) ... Weather permitting Saturday Maiden ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                Glad you got it Shirty! Now make sure emails from us are not going to your junk folder mister! LOL ;)

This is info I got directly from the warehouse in regards to international orders (for those of you still waiting):

For international orders, we fully test all electronics including the motor before shipping. Since the container arrived late yesterday, they could not start the testing until today. Due to the sheer number of international orders, they did not finish all of them today.
                                Thanks for looking into it so promptly for me anyway. Cheers mate. Good to know our stuff has been tested, prudent given the journey. I doubt most would bother though, another reason to use motion.

Comment

• Out for delivery this afternoon so it's probably getting thrown around in the back of the truck about now.:Angry::Whew:

Comment

• For those who received your Avanti, out of curiosity does your fan comes with a plastic spinner? It's a bit of a surprise for me. The first photo is the EDF installed in my Avanti PnP. The second photo is the EDF that came with my Freewing Mirage 2000, which is the typical Freewing 80mm EDF with the aluminum spinner. They both have metal housing, but the impeller seems different: the fan hub is bigger on the Avanti and it appears to be a single molded piece, instead of the 12 individual blades as found on other 80mm Freewing jets.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

• Some people are reporting this and my friend did as well upon inspection. They may have changed to a one piece molded fan instead of the separate fan blade pieces like before, as well as plastic spinner instead of metal as was used previously. It would be good to see confirmation from those in the know though.

Comment

• What's the story with preorder #3? Are they going to reoffer the $300 price or is it going to stay the same? I'm ready to order one, but I need to know the story before I spend an extra $30

Comment

• From Alpha: "We've changed to an improved new hub/impeller design..." That's all I have at the moment.
                                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Working...
                                          X