Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just made room on the wall for the Avanti :Cool:, and put in mounts for it to sit on the wings nose down. I still need to make room on another wall for the A-10 fuselage soon (need to store it without wings since space is limited).

Comment

• Just cleaning the garage again myself :Whew:. I like the + :Wave::Wave::Wave:. T-CAT. :Cool:

Comment

• HA HA HA
        HEE HEE HEE
        LITTLE BROWN TRUCK
        HOW I LOVE THEE !!!

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Westsider View Post
          Just cleaning the garage again myself :Whew:. I like the + :Wave::Wave::Wave:. T-CAT. :Cool:
          Ha-ha, it's amazing how us RC hobbyist clear room for new products and love the extra room, then all of a sudden it's right back to having no more room once the products arrive and take up the space. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Lipripper View Post
            a little Haiku,

Sadly, here I sit.
            When will Motion RC ship?
            Tonight I'll count sheep
            LOL LOL
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Black canopy adds a new level of awesomeness to the Avanti S..:Cool:

Comment

• Freewing Avanti S:)

Comment

• Originally posted by HellHathNoFury View Post
                  Black canopy adds a new level of awesomeness to the Avanti S..:Cool:
                  Oooooh I am digging that black canopy! I know what I am going with. :)
                  My YouTube RC videos:
                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Grats fellas on getting yours. Black looks awesome bill, nice job.

Comment

• Thanks Shirty.. I bet you're so hanging out for yours..:)

Comment

• Lol. Bastard. :)

Comment

• ....;)LOL

Comment

• No shipping email .. still shows as unfilled on my account . Anyone get a shipping conformation yet ?

Comment

• Man, I fell asleep and it's half past imminent! Did I miss it??????:Silly:And there's been an outbreak of poetry! :Scared:LOLLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Felixs10 View Post
                                No shipping email .. still shows as unfilled on my account . Anyone get a shipping conformation yet ?
                                Motion is expecting May 18
                                • Pre-Order #1 is SOLD OUT. If you ordered before March 30th, you are part of Pre-Order #1. The current expected arrival date for Pre-Order #1 is May 18th, 2017. Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron lake View Post

• Pre-Order #1 is SOLD OUT. If you ordered before March 30th, you are part of Pre-Order #1. The current expected arrival date for Pre-Order #1 is May 18th, 2017. Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
                                  Thanks Ron , When I posted i didn't noticed that Motion updated the page.. So hopefully next week sometime we should have them ..

Comment

• Since the pre-orders are sold out, does this mean the regular supply should arrive in June or will there be a break in the flow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron lake View Post

Noticed #2 changed from early June to late May!

Comment

• Shipping notice received!!!!!!!! I will have mine on Thursday from Motion :):):):):):):):):)

Comment

• Me two !!:)

Comment

Working...
                                          X