Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a newbie... Lookin' good Flyinhigh042, We have some Callie Graphics too, This is a bird that was in Chu Lai during my tour in the early 70s...

Comment

• Welcome! Nice Scooter and Tiger Cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh Suzanna! View Post
        Hello from a newbie... Lookin' good Flyinhigh042, We have some Callie Graphics too, This is a bird that was in Chu Lai during my tour in the early 70s...
        Thanks! And same to you. The refueling probe is very cool. Well done.

Comment

• Very nice! Love the striped refueling tube. Top job .....

Comment

• My maiden didn't go so well. Got too slow and behind the ailerons and tip stalled it in from low altitude but the fuse is done. Does anyone need a set of spare wings with retracts and the fan and esc? Make me an offer to fund a new project ;) My first post but have great seller feedback on the other forums.

Comment

• Man, sorry to hear that!

Comment

• Originally posted by jseese View Post
                My maiden didn't go so well. Got too slow and behind the ailerons and tip stalled it in from low altitude but the fuse is done. Does anyone need a set of spare wings with retracts and the fan and esc? Make me an offer to fund a new project ;) My first post but have great seller feedback on the other forums.
                PM sent!

Comment

• Four flights on this one today. Still my favorite. Click image for larger version

Name:	2D16922D-D465-475B-B46D-D6C599B485CD.jpeg
Views:	814
Size:	174.3 KB
ID:	276461

Comment

• Ummmm, looks like Deer Creek there Geek. I have one still in box, in bags.

Comment

• Anyone have an idea of when or if the A4 PNP will be available again?

Comment

• Why not ask Motion?

Comment

• Originally posted by sam51401 View Post
                          Ummmm, looks like Deer Creek there Geek. I have one still in box, in bags.
                          It is indeed Deer Creek. 900 feet of beautiful asphalt runway. Rarely more than a handful of pilots.

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post

It is indeed Deer Creek. 900 feet of beautiful asphalt runway. Rarely more than a handful of pilots.
                            I missed flying there this year, nuts to the park for cancelling the big event, but that's the way its gone this year - hopefully next year we'll all be there to join you and Terry.
                            Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Originally posted by themudduck View Post

I missed flying there this year, nuts to the park for cancelling the big event, but that's the way its gone this year - hopefully next year we'll all be there to join you and Terry.
                              Hopefully next year we’ll be back to ops normal, and the event will happen. I look forward to seeing the latest additions to your “fleet”. Are you still flying the Avios MIG and the big F-104?

Comment

• Just asking... And I may have missed this post. Has anyone put the T-33 power plant in the A-4?
                                Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Not sure why but with a 5000 50C, i only get about 3 minutes. I don't fly WOT the whole time . I can drop the same 5000 in my T-33 and comfortably get 4.5 min
                                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                  Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                  I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Disabling the steering servo when gear is up? I'm running an AR630 controlled by an IX12. Is there a way to disable the steering servo while the gear is in the up position? I had a rough landing last week and since then, I've noticed the front wheel was "tweaked" a bit so I made the adjustments to get it back to good. In the process though, I've noticed some "Slop" in the front nose wheel and about half the time I retract it, it is catching on the side of the retract housing? I did do some trimming allowing it to work fine, but I was just wondering if the steering servo should be operating while the gear is in the up position? Thanks in advance!

Comment

• If you have the steering through a separate channel mixed to rudder you can have the mix inactivate when retracted BUT that could possibly not turn off the gyro trying to correct yaw signal to the servo and it MAY still move. Test it and see what it does.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	9D7D6DFF-CE5A-4AE0-8C0C-1874837C7588.jpeg
Views:	510
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	282852 Nice shot from friends camera at our last funfly

Comment

• Nice shot, looks like the real thing...

Comment

Working...
                                          X