Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• \
    Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
    You're one of the lucky ones. I'm sticking with occasional dating...variety and low cost! :Whew:
    Just don't ever want to come home to something like this!

Attached Files

Comment

• Got excited there for a second. Just went to the Coming Soon page and saw that a new entry had been added, but it was just for the UMX F-27 (Stryker) FPV plane. :Angry:
      Pat

Comment

• Wow, no wonder I never looked ay my order history. I just started ordering from MRC October of 2016. I ordered a Stinger 90 to replace an old Habu that bit the dust. To date I have spent $4136.97. I guess that's not to bad...only comes out to about $410 dollars a month...

Comment

• I have a very understanding wife for 29 yrs and I have been flying 32 yrs, in fact she has seen me trade, swap, buy and sell so much she doesn't even go out to my shop anymore to see my new EDF's, kind of miss that though, nothing like showing off a new A-10 to your honey.........:).
          Attached Files

Comment

• It is always impressive how dedicated some of you guys are for this hobby buying up just about every plane that comes out. I only have 4 airplanes and I already feel I have one too many plus I don't have much space in my tiny condo. But I am willing to make space for plane types I don't have yet like a twin which will likely be the Tigercat and I am still trying to decide on which EDF to go with.
            If the A4 can generate this much commotion I could only image how it will be when the F-4 Phantom finally comes out.

Comment

• My wife pretends to care, it's cute. She at least always learns the name of the new one I'm obsessing over. It always makes me double take when she asks me something like,"Did your A-10 show up yet?" lol

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch-3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	5.7 KB ID:	90867

I am that guy in the middle... Hi, my name is Steve and I am an RC Plane addict.... :Crying2:

Comment

• Reading what you guys have posted on your expenditures at MRC made me check my purchases. I am now sorry I did! Since April 2013, I have spent more than $11k.:Scared:
                  I should have stayed blissfully ignorant!

Bob

Comment

• I am embarrassed to say what I spent on stuff from MRC. I started counting last night and quit at 13K. Ouch! However, my wife says it is okay with her. She argues that I earned the right to spend what I want to after all these years taking care of the family. She knows I have no more room for planes now except for one- the A4. I was one of MRC's first customers. After all, it is only money and it is not worth anything until you spend it :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
                      \

Just don't ever want to come home to something like this!

This is why I sold my boat last year. The wife would never tag the pick-up like that...

Comment

• Hello Ryan and Tom any Ideas on when the pre-order will be up ? Last week on your FB page whoever responds for you said within the week , we are now close to the end of the following week. Just looking for an update or a pre-order option .. The silence is deadening ..

Comment

• Please Lord don't let it be before 2:00 AM Eastern Time tomorrow.... That's when I get paid again. LOL

Comment

• Its not my integrity that would keep me from infidelity....its coming home to see my aircraft in one busted up pile of foam and balsa. The horror.... Im on the fence with the a4. Purely asthetics. I do like the two seater more for some reason. Isreali scheme. Anyone notice the extended exhaust on them? Heatseeker counter measure. Gotta love their inginuity. Side note, four years and 5 grand later only 1 $0.00 warranty shipment. Love motion RC(motion...ive only cheated on you when i HAD too.)
                            Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

• I think it will be any day now. They're just waiting for the boat to sail.

Here's a pic of the Israeli Scooter - bigger 2-seat cockpit, no hump, short refueler, longer exhaust pipe. Pretty sweet!

Click image for larger version  Name:	A-4-Skyhawks.jpg Views:	1 Size:	113.0 KB ID:	90923
                              Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• It's like eating your own young. Now I'm thinking I'm going to have to sell my F7F TigerCat to help fund the A-4.
                                Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Interesting analogy.... did make me chuckle though. :)

Comment

• I feel like you'll regret selling the Tigercat though.
                                    Current Fleet: Flightline Tigercat, Flightline Bearcat, Eflite Corsair, ESM Skyraider, Pilot RC Yak-54 30%:corsair

Comment

• Originally posted by spec450 View Post
                                      I feel like you'll regret selling the Tigercat though.
                                      Yes, exactly what be said!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                                        It's like eating your own young. Now I'm thinking I'm going to have to sell my F7F TigerCat to help fund the A-4.
                                        :saywhaOHHHHH NOOOOO, think hard about that. There's got to be something else to go before that;)
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                                          It's like eating your own young. Now I'm thinking I'm going to have to sell my F7F TigerCat to help fund the A-4.
                                          Out of the airplanes you have listed I would much rather sell the F9F and L-39.

Comment

Working...
                                          X