• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think I found a good twin nose gear for my simi t45

Comment

• nooner on cold tx day

Comment

• Hey guys, finally got started on my base gray hawk T1 XX172. Any chance I can put a dragon on my jet, I take it! Had to reorder the dragon on the other side as I royally messed that one up :Angry:

Comment

• Looking good James. The dragon really makes it. Sorry you messed up the one side. Looks like you got it right on the other.

Comment

• Nice job James, hadn’t seen that scheme before. Is that a JB original?

Comment

• Broke the nose right off it Paint match at lowes. And spackel and we will see what comes out

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
                Broke the nose right off it Paint match at lowes. And spackel and we will see what comes out
                Eggshell?
                Intagram, YouTube, RCAfterhours

Comment

• not sure what u mean here it is ready to fly again paint match sucked so used more black then I wanted to

Comment

• Made a nice nose duel wheel Set up for t45 painted t1 hawk. Used stock 3 mm checken leg cut to lenth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
                      not sure what u mean here it is ready to fly again paint match sucked so used more black then I wanted to
                      Eggshell is the sheen (gloss) of the paint, You have flat, eggshell, semi gloss and gloss... Just FYI!

Comment

• Eggshell also has a bit of texture similar to the surface of an egg.
                        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• ok I got it but it was a cheep gloss spray at lowes...I didn't care much as I didn't think it would turn out so well except for color...had already ordered another arf plus and just needed something to do so gave it a shot...cant fly for last week and looks as if wind at 20 to 25 every day for another 10 to 15 days here in Killeen tx

Comment

• the repaired plane flew as if never hurt...gotta love freewing planes now I have a new in the box arf plus to sell in middle texas

Comment

• A fairly nasty crosswind made ground handling a bit less than optimal lol, but the flights were fairly ok I think :D

Jan M. Berg takes his Freewing Hawk to the skies, and encounters bots crosswind and windshear on a partially clouded evening...If you like what I do, please ...
                              Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

• Flew my Hawk for the first time today. 4000 mah battery seems perfect for me. Very stable and smooth in the air. Takes off the grass really well.:)

Comment

• The track is almost suitable, still a lot of foam killing ruts but soon.
                                  Installed the reinforcement kit and add some FOD protection to the cheater intakes.

Comment

• For the record, I’ve found this plane is capable of grass takeoffs with the Roaring Top 6250s I had been flying it on a pulse 5000, but when I found the 6250s weighed out at 800g, compared to 780g , I gave it a shot. It’s nice to have the extra “fuel”

Comment

• Originally posted by bbaumer View Post
                                      For the record, I’ve found this plane is capable of grass takeoffs with the Roaring Top 6250s I had been flying it on a pulse 5000, but when I found the 6250s weighed out at 800g, compared to 780g , I gave it a shot. It’s nice to have the extra “fuel”
                                      My buddy flies his with Zippy 6200's so I'll be trying that next weekend.

Comment

• Ya, I fly mine with the RT 6250's, RT 5800's and the HRB 6000 50C's . All good and I'm routinely getting ~4 - 4.5 min with mixed throttle. Could go slightly longer if I flew her like Grandma going out for a Sunday drive in the Model T.
                                        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by bbaumer View Post
                                          For the record, I’ve found this plane is capable of grass takeoffs with the Roaring Top 6250s I had been flying it on a pulse 5000, but when I found the 6250s weighed out at 800g, compared to 780g , I gave it a shot. It’s nice to have the extra “fuel”
                                          I get 7 minutes on RT5800's with throttle management and I am not talking "Grandma on a Sunday drive" kinda' management ;)I have some 6250's I could try. It just doesn't need a heavy throttle stick to fly well. I wonder if I could hit 10 minutes with them? Hmmm...

Comment

Working...
                                          X