X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post

I was just curious as I find your wok amazing. Regardless of the subject I always look forward to seeing your work. Learn something from every build.

Mike
    Thanks Mike! I really do appreciate the kind words.

Comment

• Very nice Steve, btw, George, if your real nice, some day he might promote you to Captain!!LOL

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

• She finally got to see the light of day for a brief photo shoot. All done and ready for a maiden...

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171204_125511.jpg Views:	1 Size:	100.0 KB ID:	107077

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171204_125715.jpg Views:	1 Size:	187.5 KB ID:	107078

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171204_125817.jpg Views:	1 Size:	138.1 KB ID:	107079

I showed a guy at work the top photo and he thought I had been to an airshow over the weekend to see the Blue Angels :Silly:... Gotta love those forced perspective shots. LOL More to come...

Comment

• Nothing stokes me more than seeing a Navy Blue Angel bird in all it's glory :Cool:
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Well Done!:Cool:

Comment

• Thank you sir. There are things I wish I had done differently but it's a little too late now. Overall I am satisfied with how it turned out.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                Thank you sir. There are things I wish I had done differently but it's a little too late now. Overall I am satisfied with how it turned out.
                The artist or craftsman is usually the only one that is aware of any imperfections in thier piece. That's what fuels the drive to get even better.:)

Comment

• She turned out awesome Steve! Yeah, that first shot looks so realistic. Can't wait to see her in the air!
                  Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                    She turned out awesome Steve! Yeah, that first shot looks so realistic. Can't wait to see her in the air!
                    Thanks Pat! I hope she flies as good as she looks. It is a little heavier than stock mostly due to the Fan and ESC but not too bad.

Comment

• Beautiful work on the BA A-4, it came out gorgeous!

Chris
                      http://thercgeek.com
                      http://youtube.com/thercgeek

Comment

• Thanks Chris! I employed some of your methods in the build. I love your YouTube channel. Lot's of good information and funny too.

Comment

• Just simply amazing Steve!
                          I hate to ask, but what else is on the radar??

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

• Holy Smokes Steve! That son of a bitch as fast as it looks? Damn!

Comment

• Hey, speaking of Blue Angels. They had an interview with the dad of one of the policemen involved in the Baltimore riot. All six were acquitted, but the one fellow, his last name was Nero, was a Blue Angels pilot, or at least a crewman as they showed a pic of him in Blue Angels coveralls beside one of the
                              F-18's.

Grossman56
                              Team Gross!

Comment

• Interesting Dan. As for what's next? I have recently been drooling over the A-7 ARF that Jet Hangar Hobbies sells but that could possibly be thwarted by the next big Freewing EDF release. We shall see.

Hey Ryan, it's running a JetFan with a HET 2085kV motor. I hope it's fast... I haven't had the chance to find out yet. The plane should be less draggy which may help a little.

Comment

• In addition to the "What's next Alpha?" thread, we need a "What's next Steve?" thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                    Just simply amazing Steve!
                                    I hate to ask, but what else is on the radar??

Grossman56
                                    Hey Grossman I believe Steve posted that he preordered 3 of the FreeWing 64mm Thunderstreaks? My guess is he is making a flight of three Thunderbirds, connected. LOL
                                    Breathtaking job on on #6 Steve.

Comment

• Now that would be cool. I didn't even know the T-birds flew those. Thanks Boots.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                        Now that would be cool. I didn't even know the T-birds flew those. Thanks Boots.
                                        Let me take you back to just shortly before you joined the Squawk and let ya see the airframe progression of both the Blue Angels and ThunderBirds

Also earlier in that thread is a link to what it takes to be of the Naval class of these aviators.
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Your welcome. :)
                                          Support Our Channel : https://www.patreon.com/PeriscopeFilmMade by McDonnell Douglas, this historic U.S. Air Force film shows the first flight of the Thunde...

Comment

Working...
                                          X