Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony, only pics I can find on the web of the underside of the T-33 show just the iron cross on each wing, no lettering. No doubt someone out there has proof, or otherwise, of this. Cannot tell if underside is white, grey, blue or silver from the pics.
    Motion version shows no insignia on bottom and underside looks light blue.

Comment

• Received shipping notice!!!

Comment

• T-33s are shipping. Got my notification this morning.

Comment

• Wow... talk about a quick pre-order to shipping time. Good job MRC!

Comment

• Will the missing decals for both versions be sent to first run customers?

Comment

• I spoke about this with Freewing today. This was a conscious omission, but since it seems some of you want the underwing decals, Freewing will be air-freighting a batch of underwing insignia, to be sent out to anyone who wants a baggie. Because the pre-orders are shipping to customers today (WOOHOO!), there will be about a 7-12 day lag before those baggies arrive. We'll post here once they're available, and I'll brief the CS team to reach out and to process requests for it.

The German Camo has two iron crosses, and the USAF Silver has a national insignia and "USAF".

In the meantime, enjoy your T-33s!
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Thanks Bro! Will the USAF marking also be included with the national insignia?

I'm so looking forward to flying this bird!

Comment

• Yes it will, Bro! I've edited my original post for clarity.
                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Outstanding!! Thanks again!

Comment

• Oddly enough, I just got a shipping notice. It doesn't register with APC yet, but I guess it's ready to go? (Yeah, yeah, I said I was going to wait but I'm weak and did it anyway. I'll worry about space later.)

Comment

• Excellent! I like this preorder-to-shipping speed .

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                          Excellent! I like this preorder-to-shipping speed .
                          Well, I picked "economy" post, so it may be 2 to 4 weeks before I see it. I may also sit in Motion's warehouse loading bay for a few more days before somebody goes to get them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                            Well, I picked "economy" post, so it may be 2 to 4 weeks before I see it. I may also sit in Motion's warehouse loading bay for a few more days before somebody goes to get them all.
                            Mine hits my postal service in ND Friday will pick
                            up next week. We are getting -30c next week XViper. Little chilly for a maiden lol.

Comment

Awe man, I hope you get it sooner than that. Even living on the West coast and not dealing with customs, I have had delivery time variances of quicker versus longer for the same type of shipping used. For example, I ordered a small package on 12/31/19 and it has been bouncing back and forth STILL in an IA distribution center on 1/8/20, literally to and from it multiple times. That's across the US and the progress or lack thereof doesn't make sense. I don't know what USPS is doing on that one. I expect it to either get lost or smashed when it arrives, LOL. I hope FedEx is better with my T-33.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaper911 View Post

Mine hits my postal service in ND Friday will pick
                                up next week. We are getting -30c next week XViper. Little chilly for a maiden lol.
                                WOW! -30C! We're headed for some cold ourselves in the next day or two, but only down to -28C, with snow. Not looking at windchill yet - too afraid. That's why I wasn't in a hurry to get this but I thought I may as well begin to plan and re-arrange my storage space now. At least there's lots of time to build and get them all set up.

Someone in the AL-37 thread mentioned that Motion's new stock of those came in lately. I'll bet all these T-33's were in the same container.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post

Awe man, I hope you get it sooner than that. Even living on the West coast and not dealing with customs, I have had delivery time variances of quicker versus longer for the same type of shipping used. For example, I ordered a small package on 12/31/19 and it has been bouncing back and forth STILL in an IA distribution center on 1/8/20, literally to and from it multiple times. That's across the US and the progress or lack thereof doesn't make sense. I don't know what USPS is doing on that one. I expect it to either get lost or smashed when it arrives, LOL. I hope FedEx is better with my T-33.
                                  I know what you mean. I've had shipments bounce from one coast of the USA to the other and back again before somebody figures out that it's suppose to head north to the border.

Comment

I know what you mean. I've had shipments bounce from one coast of the USA to the other and back again before somebody figures out that it's suppose to head north to the border.
                                    It's mind boggling to see when it happens. Ha-ha

Comment

• FedEx and UPS are much better but their shipping and brokerage fees are quite high.

Comment

• Very true. I'm glad you have a T-33 coming. These 80mm jets are a great sweet spot for overall value and I'm looking forward to seeing how I like it.

Comment

• i just got my shipping notice with a scheduled delivery on Friday. just in time for the forecasted snow on Saturday

Comment

Working...
                                          X