Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very sweet!!! That just looks so different with a new nose.... :Cool: Merry Christmas!

Comment

• Excellent work Sir!!!
      Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Thank you Chris @theRCgeek for the triple ejector rack and mk-82's. Painted everything up, mounted and rebalanced. Also did a little weathering. Looks a tad thick, but used some finishing pads to mute the weathering a little after these photos. Overall looks great and I can't wait to get this scooter back up in the air.

Attached Files

Comment

• Looks good to me. I really like what you have done with it.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Namnam nice kerose flavoured cancerous Hot dog Lol!

Comment

• Love this Skyhawk !! Great flyer.

Comment

• In regards to cheater holes. You can cover it with some screen door material for a better look. It still allows all the airflow but keeps out rocks and it paintable to match the fuselage.

Comment

• Anyone happen to know the type of steering arm for the nose gear? I'm not seeing it on the parts list and the extra Type F I have is too large.

Comment

• Mine is the shiny metal one which I think is common to many of the Freewing 80/90mm EDF nose gear units. Probably cannot buy as a separate item ?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure it's the type B https://www.motionrc.com/products/fr...nt=19073358278
                        My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Gotta be A or B. A says it's for the 80mm jets, but I think I might have an extra B so I'll give that a shot.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20190207_031110.jpg
Views:	929
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	177263 I just finished my Dad's A-4. I purchased it to be a project that my kids and my dad could work on together. He passed away before we could really get started on it. My kids and I finished it. It is the aircraft that he worked on the most #13.

Comment

• :Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by apmech1 View Post
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	20190207_031110.jpg
Views:	929
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	177263 I just finished my Dad's A-4. I purchased it to be a project that my kids and my dad could work on together. He passed away before we could really get started on it. My kids and I finished it. It is the aircraft that he worked on the most #13.
                                sorry for your loss
                                Looks great I think your dad would be proud.

Comment

• About Flight # 70 today. Even kept the tanks on during the landing this time !

Comment

• Originally posted by brk6188 View Post
                                    About Flight # 70 today. Even kept the tanks on during the landing this time !
                                    :Cool:looks awesome!

Comment

• After a year and a half I've finally cleared off enough previous projects to get around to unboxing and assembling my FW A-4.
                                      I've always liked the unit insignia of VMA-324 but the limited availability of decent art work forced me to take what was available, mostly via photographs and Photoshop my own. I've only found one photograph of an A-4E with the unit "Devil Dog" insignia so this is the aircraft I depicted. Other than national insignia and nomenclature all markings are waterslide. White stripes on rudder are hand painted after red spray paint. Overall satin clear coat.

Name:	A4_VMA324_01.jpg
Views:	852
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	178268

Name:	A4_VMA324_02.jpg
Views:	810
Size:	284.5 KB
ID:	178269

Comment

• Hello Gents, I'm a long time RC pilot and have had an RCGroups account as well as YouTube for quite a while now. Recently several folks have suggested that I might consider joining Hobby Squwk too. Some of you I recognize already, but I would like to say hello to this thread first as I have been working my A-4 as a camera ship and flying it the most recently. This video shows where my mind is with RC if you don't know me.

-Den

There are hundreds of RC aviation videos viewable here; WBRC

Comment

• Welcome, and that is some awesome camera work, best I have ever seen so far, love the shot of the F-14 sweeping the wings.:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                          X