First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A search on motion found this.

Freewing Nose Landing Gear Connecting Pin [FJ21311087] Motion RC

Comment

• GrahamM, Welcome to Hobby Squawk. Check out Evan D's response to your request. Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
        You sir, are a star. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrahamM View Post

Welcome….A Suggestion, scroll up to post 4473 and begin reading from there to your current post.

Lots of good info you should take the time to read.

-GG

Comment

• Anytime, welcome to the Squawk!

Originally posted by GrahamM View Post

Comment

• Hi guys. New here. Was reading about CG left right up and down but cant figure it out. No way to balance it. Marked china 100mm and ENG 65mm version. Gear up or down doesnt matter it wont balance. Can some one mark a spot on his plane and upload picture before i put plane on ceiling for good. 🥹😁Got two gens ace 4s 4000 soaring.
              Never had issue like this before. Please help meeeeee….i am going crazy.
              thanks in advance.

Comment

• You do see how the reference point is different in the pictures for the 65 and the 100 measurements? Your batteries are a bit heavy, I assume you are coming out nose heavy?

Comment

• I noticed difference 65/100. Ist not problem nose heavy. I can put plane to “zero” on stand but iff i touch nose it goes down and stay there. Same on the rear. It doesnt swing. It just stays in one position.

Comment

• That’s no issue. Usually a high wing plane you balance upright and a low inverted. Since this is mid wing it will do that.

Comment

• So if i put it on stand and stays leveled thats ok?
                      never had situation like this.

Comment

• Yes, fine.

Comment

• Thanks Evan. 😁
                          Dont know what struck me but i dug out my old eflite p38 which is still alive and i balanced it with new 3s battery. And guess what i found in manual when searching for CG…”The plane will rest level when balanced correctly”. If i could only kick my self in the…it would save me some time. 😁

Comment

• I loved my old e-flite P-38! Had a couple of them back in the day.
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Yeah its my biggest gripe with eflite, they make a good plane, then it's gone. I loved Mt old p38 also

Comment

• Yes that's always been the issue with e-flite. They make a good product and kill it after a year or two. Their P-38 was a good example. Although the foam was very brittle, the mold was pretty scale for the time and with the light wing load, it flew marvelously. I would love to see Freewing come out with a V2 P-38 with a much improved wing load...Shave some weight off of her. Streamline the wiring with the quick connect tech, get rid of the dreaded "rat's nest", come stock with the upgraded gear and so on.
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Yes! That would be excellent!

Comment

• If anything else I can say today was a very good day

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                      If anything else I can say today was a very good day
                                      RM, Outstanding. Best, LB
                                      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I have a two month old P-38 with a nose gear that comes down intermittently. It will always retract once it is down. I've tried replacing the Blue box. Could this be an issue with the retract itself?

Comment

• Have you flown it?

Comment

Working...
                                          X