Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Havok with stock motor and 7x6 tgs electric prop pulling 48amp 700w at Full throttle static and 400watts at half throttle. Waiting for 8x6and 8x8 JXF props( closer in profile to the stock prop ) to arrive for testing. All up weight with 2200mah 60c 4s lipo and A3V2 gyro 1050gms so at 666watts per kg it is probably more than enough for the early flights.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Havok squawk photo.jpg Views:	0 Size:	260.0 KB ID:	395616

Comment

• Hello! I just got my havok but when i started assembling it i noticed that the front plastic part of the plane and the propshaft is not aligned with the rest of the plane. Do any of you know if it's supposed to look like this ( see pictures) or i have received a faulty unit?

Best regards.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Havok nose.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	395853
        Originally posted by Sky_bandit View Post
        Hello! I just got my havok but when i started assembling it i noticed that the front plastic part of the plane and the propshaft is not aligned with the rest of the plane. Do any of you know if it's supposed to look like this ( see pictures) or i have received a faulty unit?

Best regards.
        This looks normal, the offset is to help counter the torque from the motor. If you go to full throttle at hand launch the model will drop the left wing violently and crash into the ground. The offset motor helps mitigate this. If you look closely the shaft is at right angles to the plastic nose cone so the nose cone has also been set correctly to ensure correct prop clearance relative to the nose . Forgive me for asking but have you built and flown many planes before only that is the sort of question a relative beginner would ask. If you are a beginner with little flying experience then perhaps put this model aside, do some research, visit your local model flying club and consider buying something more appropriate to learn on..

Comment

Working...
        X