• Show
Clear All

• Im in for set!

Comment

• Very nice I'd buy a set!

Comment

• I’d love a set!

Comment

• Does anyone know where to get a good scaled set of plans for an 80 in or 92 in span OV-10 Bronco? I have seen a few but $180.00? Power will be a pair of 90 electrics. Most appreciated in advanced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Viggen2loud View Post
            Does anyone know where to get a good scaled set of plans for an 80 in or 92 in span OV-10 Bronco? I have seen a few but $180.00? Power will be a pair of 90 electrics. Most appreciated in advanced.
            Gains Smith from Fort Gibson, Oklahoma is a master scale builder and has plans or kit available. His is the best design and build I have seen. Great guy and extremely helpful. His build is available on RC Scale Builder.
            Email: gsmith6879@gmail.com
            PS: His Master Scale is a 96” wing span Bronco. It use 30-36 cc gas engines or equivalent.
            He also has a semi scale 80” wing span Bronco available

Comment

• Appreciated.

Comment

• I last flew RC's back in 1977 and it was a high wing trainer. My wonderful wife got me the Flightline OV-10 for Christmas. As an enlisted forward air controller in Korea (1980 to 1981), I worked with this airplane many times and always admired it. I was lucky enough to get two back seat rides in it. I love this model. My instructor has me doing pretty well with it. Six flight so far and am starting to feel pretty comfortable with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACP View Post
                  I last flew RC's back in 1977 and it was a high wing trainer. My wonderful wife got me the Flightline OV-10 for Christmas. As an enlisted forward air controller in Korea (1980 to 1981), I worked with this airplane many times and always admired it. I was lucky enough to get two back seat rides in it. I love this model. My instructor has me doing pretty well with it. Six flight so far and am starting to feel pretty comfortable with it.
                  I'm sure enjoying my OV-10. Pretty cool on being able to get a back seat ride on one.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Dwalkerp47; Feb 10, 2021, 12:37 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

• Removed

Comment

• Belongs in the classifieds...

Comment

• Hi, new to this site and new to PNP vs BNF planes. I just recently purchased the OV-10 Bronco and having problems initializing the twin props. For some reason the throttle doesn't want to work all the surface controls and the retracts are working fine. I'm using the Spektrum AR630 and binds well but the throttle doesn't turn. I've watched all of the videos on how to assemble it but I can't figure it out why it's not working. If anyone can help please reply to this post. Thank you

Comment

• Have you calibrated your esc's?

Comment

• Yes, I've calibrated the esc but it still doesn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by G6Brovo58 View Post
                              Yes, I've calibrated the esc but it still doesn't work.
                              Okay, I had a issue with the Throttle as well. I think the problem that I had was with the Throttle wire that plugs into the receiver. If I'm remembering this issue properly, the servo plug for the Throttle has 6 wires soldered inside the servo plug. I found that the Throttle wire coming out of the servo plug that runs to both ESC's was bad. I replace that cable & plug with a Y Harness connector. That solved my problem with powering up both ESC's. Let me know if that fixes your problem.

Comment

• I thought about that issue to but I decided to call the help desk and he knew immediately what the problem was. I didn't realize I had to zero the throttle trim and once I did it worked. Again, thank for your help.

Comment

• Interesting since I center the throttle trim on all my airplanes...

Comment

• Originally posted by G6Brovo58 View Post
                                    I thought about that issue to but I decided to call the help desk and he knew immediately what the problem was. I didn't realize I had to zero the throttle trim and once I did it worked. Again, thank for your help.
                                    Glad you got it working. I sure love my OV-10...

Comment

• Hallo, woher bekomme ich die Jetpiloten für die Bronco.

Gruß Herbert

Comment

• Does anyone know how to turn off both the ESC brakes on a multi-motor plane? For some reason one of the ESC on the OV-10 Bronco has the brake on the right motor and when I try to turn it off the other ESC brake turns it on the other motor while I'm trying to calibrating it. I was told that I would have to calibrate each ESC independently. How do you that if both ESC is connected to a Y connector on a one lead to the receiver?

Comment

• G6Brovo58 I believe the correct info is further back in this thread. But can you have one esc plugged into the y at a time and calibrate them individually that way?

Comment

Working...
                                          X