X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peteflys1 View Post
    Eddie, nice job on the rear cockpit mod! Very creative. I never thought about the second pilot dude, or I would of given one of mine. I bought one of every pilot that MRC had at the time for my F-82. I have a bunch of small pilot busts I'll probably never do anything with. You can have whatever you want, if it's not too late to change the rear pilot out.
    I can take canopies back off easily enough, I want to detail cockpits a little more with pilot arms, control stick, throttles, etc.
    also will do a forward cockpit conversion option to mount the mini Mobious camera.
    thanks for the offer, I'll look at what you have
    Eddie

Comment

• Congratulations to Pilot Ryan on his new addition! Any news on the next shipment of the F7F-3 Tigercat? My wife has her name on one she tried to order before Christmas for me, but they were out of stock. That bird is going to be a hit! Thanks.

Comment

• Congrats Ryan!!
        Great Christmas gift!!

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Westsider View Post
          Fast Eddie, really creative, and practical use of materials, very cool! Is it just me, or does that mustached figure kind of look like pilot Ryan ?.... BTW congrats big Daddy!
          Actually, he reminds me more of Captain Mike! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8351.JPG
Views:	382
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	55954
          Team Gross!

Comment

• just got her put together here are afew pic,s still have more to add but something alittle different. reason for red strip and no.8 is so i can tell if it is coming at me or not lol! where i fly in a valley tree,s all around and on cloudy days this plane being so dark i thought this would help, have had trouble telling if one is going away or coming at you before haa! being in the valley and evergreen tree,s all around need some color on front to help.

Comment

• ok last 2 maybe more later.

Comment

• Sweet plane

Comment

• Way to go Stitch, looks great!

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• In Honor of our Female and young RC Pilots out there I have Finished my "Pilot Evelyn" FlightLineRC F7F-3 alternate hatch cover
                    Brandon Moon

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon Moon View Post
                      In Honor of our Female and young RC Pilots out there I have Finished my "Pilot Evelyn" FlightLineRC F7F-3 alternate hatch cover
                      Nice work Brandon, I like the name on the shirt, nice touch

Comment

• That turned out really good Brandon. Very well done.

Comment

• Pretty cool Brandon, hopefully we'll hear Evelyn's reaction!

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

• Thanks everyone :), Now if I can just get my two daughters to take and interest in dad's hobby that would be cool... Lord knows I've tried

I've also done one up as my oldest daughter "Megan" (17) going in my FMS Sbach 342, and working on a third for my youngest daughter "Kylie" (15)
                            Brandon Moon

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon Moon View Post
                              Thanks everyone :), Now if I can just get my two daughters to take and interest in dad's hobby that would be cool... Lord knows I've tried

I've also done one up as my oldest daughter "Megan" (17) going in my FMS Sbach 342, and working on a third for my youngest daughter "Kylie" (15)
                              You sir are an extremely talented artist/sculptor. I only wish I could transpose my artistic talents as a musician to your level.
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Thank you :)
                                Brandon Moon

Comment

• These are really awesome Brandon!!
                                  I loved the one in the Flying Tiger, but these are so personal, great idea!!

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

• 20161226_190112.jpg20161226_190129.jpg
                                    Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                    These are really awesome Brandon!!
                                    I loved the one in the Flying Tiger, but these are so personal, great idea!!
                                    20161226_190208.jpg
                                    Grossman56
                                    Thanks buddy, Just did another blended one I did for the 1500mm FMS P47 ;)
                                    Ironic I thought ;)...it's a blend of the Freewing Pilot head and the FMS Pilot body (also personalised ;)), and actually turned out pretty good ;):p Click image for larger version

Name:	20161226_190055.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	56129Click image for larger version

Name:	20161226_190112.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	434.6 KB
ID:	56130Click image for larger version

Name:	20161226_190129.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	410.8 KB
ID:	56131Click image for larger version

Name:	20161226_190208.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	56132
                                    Brandon Moon

Comment

• That's a great idea, I have a few spare pilots who were either kicked out of their cockpits for incompetence or crashed their airplanes and are being reassigned.
                                      One Spitfire pilot got demoted to gunner in CB's Stuka, that'll teach him!

Off with their heads!!

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

• The paint on the wings seems to be odd in layering. I can tell by how the react to Minwax. One wing absorbs much quicker than the other one. The was no variation in application techniques. This is really odd as the wing underside does not react in this manner. I think I can fix with some light sanding with 800 grit paper. Otherwise, she looks good.

Comment

• Brandon, you are the man. What talent. I can hardly put on decals straight! Perhaps things will get better once I get my hands fixed the first of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                          X