Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like that name lol certified foam abuser lol good one!

Comment

• So I'm sitting in my comfy recliner, in my pajamas because I don't feel like doing anything or going anywhere today and thought I heard a noise at the front door a hour or two ago and then nothing so I didn't think anything of it.

Then I'm online and reading that a few people are reporting that they received their Tigercat's, they've all been surprised that the post office is delivering on a Sunday. I figured it's because of the increased volume in delivering Christmas packages.

So I then wonder if the noise I heard earlier was the postman delivering my plane (it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow). I look up my tracking number and sure enough, it was delivered to the front porch a few hours ago.

I go out in my pajamas and no socks or shoes to get my new plane, it's cold but I didn't care!

I can't wait to put this bad boy together.

Comment

• I heard the postal lady this morning scanning a package in front of the house..I too thought it was it! but nada..just gift for the mother in law ... oh well.. didnt matter anyway..the wife assured me I wasnt getting it till Christmas (even though I already gave her the new Galaxy I bought for her..she just happened to break her old one the very DAY her new one arrived! hmmmm ..maybe I need to go crash a plane tomorrow...hmm...that trainer is just collecting dust now.
        www.TSHobbies.com
        Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Delizar View Post

Hope you hit the museum while in Cody, one of the finest firearm collections on the planet.
          Yeah, we went to the museum but it was closed. I was only there for a couple days, so didn't get to see it. Maybe someday I'll get back up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
            As for the Varathane, Doc actually put me onto is, I was using Minwax, which was good, but I think the Varathane is better.
            I goes on better, takes less coats and has a UV protectant in it as well.
            I found it in either Lowes or Home Depot as its been a while, a can goes a long way. If you choose to spray, make it in a well ventilated area as it really atomizes. I'd suggest using a 1" foam brush, I give it three coats, seems to work well. Keep an ey on it for runs and really brush it in. It's a great product !!

Grossman56
            I'll be brushing it on. I have done a little painting before, so it should be easy enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by TSHobbies View Post
              (even though I already gave her the new Galaxy I bought for her)
              You bought her a starship?!?!?
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• lol, yes, a Galaxy Class Starship ... no, shes more dangerous with the phone
                www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

• Originally posted by stitch View Post
                  like that name lol certified foam abuser lol good one!
                  Yep! In the past 11 years I've abused quite a bit of foam (and some balsa too, I'm not afraid to crash either medium! :p). In fact, the 11th anniversary of my first flight (and first crash) is coming up on 12/26/16.
                  Pat

Comment

• Anxiously awaiting for the spar parts to arrive..... have materials made and in hand to do a folding wing mod for this one but want to do it on a spare wing.
                    Brandon Moon

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon Moon View Post
                      Anxiously awaiting for the spar parts to arrive..... have materials made and in hand to do a folding wing mod for this one but want to do it on a spare wing.

I bow to thee :cool:
                      TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Got mine in today! and my wife smiled and said I could go ahead and open it! woohoo!
                        www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

• still waiting on shipping notice!

Comment

• i been using this johnson pledge floor care on mine looks good easy to put on with brush.

Comment

• I am waiting on the shipping notice for mine. Hope to get it soon. My P-38 is still on the floor and waiting for me to fly it. I think I want to fly the F-7 first since pilots seem to suggest that it is easier to fly than the P-38. This just an excuse on my part I know.

Comment

• I should be on your list for a test pilot since I buy just about all the planes you pilot at one time or another. Come on and give me a break here.

Comment

• hahaha my p38 is in same place lol on floor waiting for this one lol thought i was only one doing that!...anyway i got my callie stickers today what is best way to put those on? anybody tell me i never used her stickers before? thanks! oh i went with la patrona with the great looking hot woman in red lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by TSHobbies View Post
                                    (even though I already gave her the new Galaxy I bought for her)
                                    You bought her a starship?!?!?

Maybe a new Ford Galaxy 500!!
                                    Whoops, dating myself again, yeah I know it's a phone!

Grossman56
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

• aint she the greatest! already got it together...just need some decals now.
                                      www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

• Another F7F shipment just arrived. Santa's elves are hard at work getting everyone's order out. Have you been naughty or nice??

Happy flying!!

Comment

• Just got my notice!
                                          TiredIron Aviation
                                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Working...
                                          X