X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    Does anybody know or have heard if there is nomenclature included with the FL Tigercat kit decals? I checked Callie and did not see any for the F7F
    The FL P-38 had a whole sheet
    Eddie
    Hey Eddie, Callie Graphics can get those, I go them for my P51's from her, she's the BEST!!

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

• She does great work, just got my "Bad Kitty" decals for the Tigrecat last Friday. Can't wait to get them on the plane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
        What are the dimensions on the nano-techs? How do you like them?

Yeah even if there's more juice in a battery, I tend to land my planes after five minutes, maybe six tops, so I can go fly something else. Tony and I were talking about that yesterday. It's hard to bring just one plane to the airfield, and they all want some piloting love throughout the day!
        I'll take some dimensions of the nano's when I get home. I like the packs, they work great. I've been using a set of 6000s in my mirage for some time and they perform on par with my much more expensive set of NeuEnergy 6200s.

Chris
        http://thercgeek.com
        http://youtube.com/thercgeek

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
          She does great work, just got my "Bad Kitty" decals for the Tigrecat last Friday. Can't wait to get them on the plane.
          I'll check with her. I'm going with " King of the Cats" so I can get the side by side photos next the full scale. I'll email her about the maintenance decals too,
          Thanks DK
          Eddie

Comment

• In August 2011, Greg Hildebrandt began painting this fabulous American Beauties pinup on a real WWII Tigercat. La Patrona is Greg's fourth WWII war bird and ...
            AMA 1102566

Comment

• Just saw a neat video on the other forum. This video is Greg Hildebrandt's "La Patrona" nose cone pinup painting on a Tigercat, seemed appropriate for this thread. :)

In August 2011, Greg Hildebrandt began painting this fabulous American Beauties pinup on a real WWII Tigercat. La Patrona is Greg's fourth WWII war bird and ...

Comment

You know what would be awesome? I'll tell ya, I just got a notification that the prop for the Freewing AT6 I bought is now back in stock. It would be awesome if there were Tigercats with the spare prop. :)

Of course my luck is you guys found the prop on the floor behind something and put it on the shelf and updated inventory to show one in stock.
                I'd say they got a container that had props in it. I got email notices yesterday for F8F and Ta-152 props. But alas, no F7F shipping notice. Hopefully by next week though!
                Pat

Comment

• Containers are really big! :) I'm holding out hope that there are Tigercats in them.

A guy can dream, right? :)

Comment

Just saw a neat video on the other forum. This video is Greg Hildebrandt's "La Patrona" nose cone pinup painting on a Tigercat, seemed appropriate for this thread. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j70OgB8aQvg
                    Awesome video, wonder if Callie can make a decal like that....

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

• Shoot. Rather than put that on a plane I want it framed and hanging on the wall.
                      Dewey l

Comment

• I was just noticing that the Preorder of the F7F is sold out!
                        Congrats to all of the guys who purchased this awesome airplane, can't wait to hear what you think of it and to see what you do with it from mods to paint schemes.
                        From everything I've read (and I'm sure you have too!) this plane sets to bar a lot higher.
                        I remember having a Monogram model kit of the Tigercat when I was younger and thinking how cool an airplane it was and, of course, wishing it was bigger!!!
                        I hope to get one at some point in the future, but in the mean time, I'll get great satisfaction hearing all about it from you guys!! Not to mention seeing more than one at NEFI!!!

Again congrats to you and the guys and gals at Motion R/C. Tom, Mark, Alpha and all of you,great job on bringing the community another amazing FlightLine Airplane.

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Would this be a fun ride or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post

Awesome video, wonder if Callie can make a decal like that....

Grossman56
                            She already has the Patrona listed on her F7F page along with 5 others.
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Duh, I shoulda looked!!
                              Cool nose art though and awesome to see it actually painted, imagine, it took 8 days to paint, great job.

Grossman56
                              Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fast Eddie View Post
                                Would this be a fun ride or what?
                                By the big smile on her face, I think she's going to love every minute of it!!!

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

• You guys ever think about shooting a making of a foam warbird video? Would be cool to the product come to life from inception to delivery.
                                  AMA 1102566

Comment

• Great news, everyone, the first shipment of Tigercats has cleared US Customs in California, and barring any issues along the tracks we anticipate delivery by rail of our containers in about a week. Time to get ready!

For those of us waiting for the second shipment estimated to arrive in about six weeks, we have decided that in response to the high demand by many people, we will be opening a pre-order for the second shipment very soon. Likely within the week as well, so stay tuned!

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Awesome sause!!!
                                      TiredIron Aviation
                                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• That's great news! Mine is my present from my wife. We have always had at least one gift that we know for sure what it is. So if it gets here before Christmas, my plan is to secretly open the box, remove the contents, put about 7 lbs of dead weight back in the box, wrap the box back up, and then build the plane! She will never know, at least that's what I'm hoping happens. :)

​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Peteflys1 View Post
                                          That's great news! Mine is my present from my wife. We have always had at least one gift that we know for sure what it is. So if it gets here before Christmas, my plan is to secretly open the box, remove the contents, put about 7 lbs of dead weight back in the box, wrap the box back up, and then build the plane! She will never know, at least that's what I'm hoping happens. :)

​​​​
                                          Yeah, I can hear it now...."Honey, the picture on the box looks just like that new plane in your shop..."

Comment

Working...
                                          X