Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your Pictures: RC Tank Gallery

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DavidN View Post

Can you kindly share with me where to get the trees? I need some for my battlefield too. Thank you!
    Hobby Lobby. They are on sale for 70% off. These are the smaller of the two they have.

The better deal (cheaper way) if you are going to buy 40 or more is to just buy an entirely new artificial Christmas tree (70% off right now) and simply use the branches which are almost exactly what these little trees are, the branches though will have greater variances in sizes, some smaller some larger. This is what I am going to do in the next week or so.

Comment

• I understand now. And all of these times I was looking for the artificial trees similar to our 1/16 scale. I will go and look for the ones that I can detach the branches out into the small sizes. Many thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post
        David, good work. I gave up my attempt at that tank, because I wanted functions, and the lack of interior space just didn't allow it. Perhaps if the hull top had been hollow it'd be a different story.
        That is true Bob. Most of the tanks in my collection, I am able to enjoy multiple features they have. For some other tanks, they are quite limited in function. I just have to accept them and enjoy the most out of them.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	361
Size:	958.5 KB
ID:	364784

Comment

• Dec. 2022: Tank obstacle course fun run day. This is a screen shot from a “slow motion” video of a modernized Leopard 1 going near 70 degrees of vertical on the “launch pad” obstacle. This tank is owned by RichJohnson a member here on this site.

The “slow motion” video is available for viewing on my Instagram @ fsttanks.

Click image for larger version  Name:	6BC6CD63-3B66-46E9-AB1A-E5A8F0C896F8.jpg Views:	0 Size:	192.8 KB ID:	364838

Comment

• Comment

• Normally I'm not a fan of showing tanks spinning, but doing it on a frozen road could represent a winter war!

Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

• Idunno how well it comes out in the video but that was pretty damn close to tank drifting. I got that thing stuck at one point off camera, and then trying to march it back to base the drive sprockets plugged up with so much snow pack that the whole tank just sorta ground to a halt.

My KV-1 got the same sort of thrashing but it didn't care at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidN View Post
                    I understand now. And all of these times I was looking for the artificial trees similar to our 1/16 scale. I will go and look for the ones that I can detach the branches out into the small sizes. Many thanks!
                    I found two tossed to the curb. One just before Christmas and another today. Take a drive through neighborhoods.

After the hurricane and then a tropical storm, my diorama needs some help. Spring will bring fresh dirt and upgrades.

Comment

• My latest acquisition. I was told it was an Ausf B version. It has the Clark's board inside. The short barrel recoils nicely upon firing. The sound is awesome as usual.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7057.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	152.6 KB
ID:	365898Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7058.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	365899

Comment

Name:	IMG_7059.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	365901Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7060.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	365902

Comment

Name:	IMG_7062.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	365904Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7065.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	144.0 KB
ID:	365905

Comment

Name:	IMG_7066.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	181.6 KB
ID:	365907Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7067.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	365908

Comment

Name:	IMG_7063.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	365910Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7064.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	365911

Comment

• Nice tank. Short barrel should be a good one for Urban Combat.
                                Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
                                  Nice tank. Short barrel should be a good one for Urban Combat.
                                  Exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

• Taking some time to rebuild, design and improve the diorama. Most of the materials have been salvaged from debris blown around during the storms. Yellow coroplast indicates a possible spot Click image for larger version  Name:	69439110569--3E489E08-A83D-4703-9AA4-D0C6972A3C88.jpg Views:	4 Size:	275.4 KB ID:	366142Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-9346 (1).jpg Views:	4 Size:	148.4 KB ID:	366143Click image for larger version  Name:	69447532380--DCCAFA44-68E5-43F0-B7F0-61B6A771CC21.jpg Views:	4 Size:	149.0 KB ID:	366141 for new village homes. Blue sunshade will be replaced with a beige "camo" version. The camo version was done with a rattle can.

Comment

• 761st, looks good! It gives me ideas as I have that much space or less that I might be able to work with in our back yard...

Clay

Comment

• Thanks Clay. It is great fun to create and reenact! Especially with a 7 yo. The progressive speed control is a plus. Materials are easy to source, and detail is up to you. Plus, it's fun to Tank through a village. BBs leave a cool damage mark in the insulation foam board.

Comment

• Great photos of people's pride and joy. I think i need to buy a tank now as looking at this tread has motivated me !

Comment

Working...
                                          X