Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting one closer then ill start my plane. :) i hope it flys well, once i get it dialed in itll be my sons then hopefully i will also have my pt17 ready as well.

Comment

• Very cool!!!!! Merry Christmas Bro!!! :Cool:

Comment

• Got it sticking well ever since the first 2 fails.

So far I have a puppy (test print on the micro SD that came with the printer) a back cover for the LCD control panel and 3 scroll tubes for playing D&D (dungeon master props)

Now to send the F4 Phantom cockpit to the slicer...
        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by fhhuber View Post
          Got it sticking well ever since the first 2 fails.

So far I have a puppy (test print on the micro SD that came with the printer) a back cover for the LCD control panel and 3 scroll tubes for playing D&D (dungeon master props)

Now to send the F4 Phantom cockpit to the slicer...
          Whats the plate made of? If you can find one to fit your build plate get some glass for it, then some aquanet hairspray, spray the glass and let it dry. That seem to be the secret for me to get rocking with satisfactory results. Once you get going, theres no looking back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
            Very cool!!!!! Merry Christmas Bro!!! :Cool:
            Thanks brother! Merry Christmas to you as well!

Comment

• OEM plate cover. Some kind of textured plastic. Held on with bulldog paper clips.

I've gone through 1/3 spool of filament now with no more issues. (ain't broke... not gonna fix it)

Comment

• Found a "new" way for the Ender 3 to fail... It just stopped feeding filament. I went through all the listed ways for that to happen... nope.

The 2 little grub screws on the feeder spline had backed out The stepper motor was trying, but the brass spline piece wasn't turning.

Comment

• Ah wow, and yeah with those ender 3s are really good. Hopefully those screws hold together

Comment

• Just loose... Tightened them up and its back going.

Comment

• Good deal. Elbee hows the f86 going?

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                        Good deal. Elbee hows the f86 going?
                        RM, Fuselage Airbrakes, and Canopy are completed. Wing, empennage, and control surfaces are next. I wanted to finish the Spitfire/Seafire (Whew! Happier now.) and was printing spinner protos and various tinys. I will get back on it after Christmas. Need to work with Tamms on family stuff for Christmas and might be headed OoT for a week. TMI, I know, just life. I will post pics when I restart. Keep on that PT-17, I have flown it 1:1 a couple times and it is a sweet airframe. I will check in to see your progress. Best, LB
                        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Copy that! Its definitely next on the list. Knocking out my sons plane first so he can start the gluing of parts tomorrow. I figured if he had some hands on with putting this together he will have even better understanding of how the aerodynamics and the structure of the plane work.:)especially since he's really getting a taste of aircraft engineering in high school right now scoring an A at the moment.

Comment

• Today came with two huge blessings first i won the hearing and my boys are going to live with me for the rest of their school years. Second, the plane is coming together really well. My son is super excited about the plane and us building it together. This is what we have done so far.

Comment

Today came with two huge blessings first i won the hearing and my boys are going to live with me for the rest of their school years. Second, the plane is coming together really well. My son is super excited about the plane and us building it together. This is what we have done so far.
                              Congrats man, that’s great to hear!!! Plane is looking great as well!

Comment

• Rifleman sounds like a little Christmas cheer came your way congratulations.

Comment

Today came with two huge blessings first i won the hearing and my boys are going to live with me for the rest of their school years. Second, the plane is coming together really well. My son is super excited about the plane and us building it together. This is what we have done so far.
                                  Good deal Bro!!!! Love those kids! Sometimes the good guys DO win!!!! Get sum!!!
                                  Merry Christmas!

Comment

• Working on my F-22!!! Should have left it in the box, but I couldn't help myself! :Confused::Drooling::Silly::Cool:

Comment

• Thank you all! And i do know about those tempting boxes. They always get the better of us! :)

Comment

• Well the printing and gluing are done... now slowly setting up the radio system... for my sons radio i am using the gyro stabilized admiral reciever. Gotta get the manual for it from the web page and im good to go!
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• Just too cool!!! Love it!!! :Cool::Cool::Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                          X