Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got out late this afternoon and put 4 flights on the FMS Pitts. I've only had it since last Wednesday and I hit flight # 20 with it today.

This plane is becoming one of my favorites I think.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210924_182725880.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	175.3 KB
ID:	325942

Comment

• Got out this afternoon with the Gilmore... What a fantastic flyer.. simply love this bird.

Name:	IMG_20211001_145828810_HDR~2.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	326144

Comment

• Originally posted by 406PIlot View Post
        Got out this afternoon with the Gilmore... What a fantastic flyer.. simply love this bird.

Name:	IMG_20211001_145828810_HDR~2.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	326144
        Looks and sounds very very nice. Do you use your phone to take all the short clips ?

Comment

• paulrkytek Yes I am using my phone for all the video clips & Thank you. This bird is beautiful and that saito sound ohhhh man..... I just love it.

Comment

• It's not my plane and I didn't fly it but I figured I'd share. One of our club guys had his fancy turbine out doing some flights the other day. Look at this gorgeous thing!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210930_154631935_HDR~2.jpg Views:	17 Size:	106.5 KB ID:	326160

Comment

• I so wish all my landings were this picture perfect.
              Eflite 80mm F-16 with thrust reverse.

Comment

• Nice Job!!!

Comment

• Every once in a while you get that sweet landing where everything is just right

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                    I so wish all my landings were this picture perfect.
                    Eflite 80mm F-16 with thrust reverse.
                    Outstanding, you make it look so easy! Put that one in a bottle and seal it up!
                    Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                    Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• That's what I'm talking bout Xviper. Sweet landing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

Outstanding, you make it look so easy! Put that one in a bottle and seal it up!
                        Hehe, I wish I could. Put it in a spray bottle and give myself a spritz before each flight.

Comment

• A hooligan runs afoul the law…

Viper says: “Do you feel lucky, Punk?”
                          Fulcrum says: “I gots to know…”

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/motionsic
                          Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FPVAirCombat
                          Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fpvaircombat/channel/

Comment

• Last week, in the 70's and beautiful wind conditions. Today, snow and windy, welcome to Wyoming!
                            Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                              Last week, in the 70's and beautiful wind conditions. Today, snow and windy, welcome to Wyoming!
                              Cold and snowing here in MT....... wishing for flight time, but weather isn't allowing it at the moment. Have to settle for some real flight i guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by 406PIlot View Post

Cold and snowing here in MT....... wishing for flight time, but weather isn't allowing it at the moment. Have to settle for some real flight i guess.
                                Me, too. We're expecting up to 12 inches of snow in the Cody area, so no expected flying for the foreseeable future. Back to the Real Flight Sim for me to practice for my maiden on my new Freewing F-15C when the snow clears!

Comment

• We had this last year too, snowed on the 16th and then we got some nice weather again and flew in November
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Nice day in Ca. yesterday, got some flights in on my big birds.

Name:	IMG_20211009_164033.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	169.0 KB
ID:	326999

Comment

• We tried to fly diamond formation, not quite there yet. And a near mid-air shook me up! Had lots of fun flying with a disciplined group of flyers!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/motionsic
                                      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FPVAirCombat
                                      Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fpvaircombat/channel/

Comment

• Great day in Cody, no wind in the AM.

Name:	20211017_095049.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	192.8 KB
ID:	327463
                                        Temp in the mid to high 60's, doesn't get much better than that!

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Grossman56 LUCKY DOG!!!! it's been blowing all day at our field in Billings..... Most of us did 1 flight then just stood around and talked like old men at the barber shop HAHAH

Comment

Working...
                                          X