X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasonakendrick
    Concurred simple to do and somebody should do it. A dc9 or 737 would be incredible.
    Not sure if you're talking about the same thing but MotionRC/Freewing already has a 737. This thread also started 3 years ago.

AL37 Airliner Twin 70mm EDF Jet from Freewing - PNP - FJ31513P Version Info: This version of the AL37 Airliner comes with tail and wing decals pre-applied. You will still need to apply the "Motion RC Airlines", window and door decals. This version also now includes two 2952-2100Kv inrunner motors and 12-blade fans for

Comment

• @jasonakendrick I only see you quoting other people in your two posts. What is it that YOU are saying?

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonakendrick
        Concurred simple to do and somebody should do it. A dc 9 or 737 would be incredible. I can see the value in modelers who exceed all expectations to make their own plans, I know a lot of "pilots" who gloat about how much experience they have yet have zero layout fabricate techniques.
        Hey JK, Welcome to Hobby Squawk. glad to have you here. Like xviper wrote, Motion RC has the AL37 EDF Airliner in their stable. https://www.motionrc.com/products/fr...mm-edf-jet-pnp This is a beautiful twin EDF and can be easily repainted to suit you. Check out the Official Thread here at the Squawk: https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...irliner-thread Best regards, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
        X