Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since we have 3 l39s at our field. Had a go at a repaint.

Comment

• You rock!!!

Comment

• I need some help guys. I had a battle with gravity today and I have lost the linkage that actuates the nose gear door. Would someone be so kind as to take a picture of the L-39 nose gear linkage and post it so I know what I am trying to duplicate.

Thanks

Bob DeGood

Comment

• Bob,

There's a good pic of this way back in the thread:

Pat

Comment

• At 2 hours, 35min on the Albatros, I think I have a motor bearing that has failed. I made two perfect flights today. But the motor was noisier and noisier, with quite a bit of heat build-up.
            Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
              Bob,

There's a good pic of this way back in the thread:

Thank you Pat.

Bob DeGood

Comment

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post
                At 2 hours, 35min on the Albatros, I think I have a motor bearing that has failed. I made two perfect flights today. But the motor was noisier and noisier, with quite a bit of heat build-up.
                Well, wow.... I have to think on the hours on motor time.... I have too many planes to fly that much time in a year (per plane) ... Let us know what you find!! Is that about 51 flights?

Comment

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post
                  At 2 hours, 35min on the Albatros, I think I have a motor bearing that has failed. I made two perfect flights today. But the motor was noisier and noisier, with quite a bit of heat build-up.
                  Don't feel bad, the motor on my freewing 70mm f-16 failed after exactly 10 flights, also bad bearing. Motion sent me a new motor no questions asked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

Well, wow.... I have to think on the hours on motor time.... I have too many planes to fly that much time in a year (per plane) ... Let us know what you find!! Is that about 51 flights?
                    Nice calculating! :Cool: That's about 4 minutes per flight. I also have a lot of planes. To do 50 flights on even my most favourite planes would take over 1/2 a year. A plane that goes into the "rotation", 50 flights would take 2 to 3 years.

Comment

• Yeah it's about 50 or so flights. I have a timer for each plane showing TTOA. I don't really count number of flights.
                      Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• GoPro rolls sideways shortly after takeoff. Try not to get sick! :Silly:

Pat

Comment

• Haha epic...one flight...three different angles :Cool:

Comment

• Just thought I would share a short video of the new Morgan Mill Battery Cartridge system I got, it makes CG a breeze when using different battery sizes. These were both 6s batteries, 4000 mAh and 5000 mAh.

Comment

• Well we did it the 1st k-30 turbined l 39 ready for maiden
                              just waiting for good weather here in cali...
                              expected 6 min flight time JP wheels n brakes..

Comment

• Awesome! :Cool:

Comment

• Would one say the L39 is a good first jet?
                                  Planes
                                  -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
                                  -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• Originally posted by thisguy65 View Post
                                    Would one say the L39 is a good first jet?
                                    Yes, if you have good experience with prop planes...it flys better (more solid) than any of my EDFs.
                                    TiredIron Aviation
                                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Anyone get there Gun pod yet ? Several pages back, a week or so ago , it was posted that 95 Pcs were/have arriving/arrived. Just curious ..

Comment

• Mine is scheduled to arrive today.
                                        Pat

Comment

• So what arrived today was not the gun pod, but the replacement blue box. It did not solve the issue I'm having where rudder and nose steering only work when the gear is up. I'm now assuming it has something to do with my TX/RX somehow, but for the life of me I cannot figure out why. I have no mixes programmed in that would cause this. I will continue using a Y for those going directly to my RX.
                                          Pat

Comment

Working...
                                          X