Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bluebox story; when I first plug in battery and lower the gear and taxi away the nose gear wont steer for the first two inputs of the rudder stick, then comes to life and works perfectly after that. OK I can live with that. Yesterday I go to show my friend the issue and suddenly nose steering won't come to life no matter what I do, replug in batt, restart xmitter, nothing! Put it in car and take home, get home and try again, comes to life like nothing happened.....Ugh:Angry::Thinking:

Comment

• Did you try following the steps on the Knowledge Blog on the MRC site? Might be worth trying to see if it fixes your issue.

We have encountered some customers who have been having issues with their L-39 MCB-E control box.  The customers who call with problems are connecting everything to the control box and putting the gear down and immediately noticing they can’t steer the front gear.  It sounds like the rudder and steering servo are out o
      Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Quickstop View Post
        My bluebox story; when I first plug in battery and lower the gear and taxi away the nose gear wont steer for the first two inputs of the rudder stick, then comes to life and works perfectly after that. OK I can live with that. Yesterday I go to show my friend the issue and suddenly nose steering won't come to life no matter what I do, replug in batt, restart xmitter, nothing! Put it in car and take home, get home and try again, comes to life like nothing happened.....Ugh:Angry::Thinking:
        We had a guy lose his on the rollout during the maiden. Experienced pilot, lost all nose gear steering. Duplicated problem with the carcass but not when box was sent in
        ​​

The BEC voltage issue makes complete sense

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
          Did you try following the steps on the Knowledge Blog on the MRC site? Might be worth trying to see if it fixes your issue.

https://www.motionrc.com/blogs/motio...d-mcb-e-issues
          Yes, at least twice.....nothing:Scared:

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post

We had a guy lose his on the rollout during the maiden. Experienced pilot, lost all nose gear steering. Duplicated problem with the carcass but not when box was sent in
            ​​

The BEC voltage issue makes complete sense
            I think you're onto something about the BEC voltage. I may try to power my board separately to see if I can get my issue to go away.
            Pat

Comment

• Added some color to the drop tanks . Looks a lot better in person . Should also aid in orientation. Is it just me or does the L-39 look a little like the star fighter in the air ?

Comment

• Morning flight

Comment

• Originally posted by Felixs10 View Post
                  Added some color to the drop tanks . Looks a lot better in person . Should also aid in orientation. Is it just me or does the L-39 look a little like the star fighter in the air ?
                  It's you:Silly:

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving all. I spent the morning flying the L-39 and shot 5 videos total. This one is just some highlights from the 5 SoloShot clips shot today. Featuring the take off and landing from the medium mode experiment with some of the better moments from the wide mode videos

My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

•  

Comment

• Alpha:"Hi Rudi, the one advantage of the L-39 shipments bound for Europe being delayed is that ALL of them included gunpods in the box before they left the factory. So yours will be in there! Thanks for your patience and support!"

No, it isn't :Angry:

Comment

• Some l39 fun...

Comment

• Just got my new L39 and when setting it up I had the same problem with the blue box rudder/steering. I just y harnessed them together. Also, the rudder servo is bad. Very twitchy with stick inputs. Put in a ticket for a new one. I hate the thought of digging out the bad one to replace it on a brand new model that hasn't even flown yet.

Comment

• Hi,
                              I received my L-39 yesterday. Unfortunately the machine gun pod is missing. ( I opened a ticket for this).

And I could not find a manual for the 100 A ESC. Is there any manual availabkle for download ?
                              Or can somebody post the parameters and how to set up with the transmitter ? Or can it be only programmed with the card ?

Thanks in advance.

ChriKri

Comment

• Originally posted by ChriKri View Post
                                Hi,
                                I received my L-39 yesterday. Unfortunately the machine gun pod is missing. ( I opened a ticket for this).

And I could not find a manual for the 100 A ESC. Is there any manual availabkle for download ?
                                Or can somebody post the parameters and how to set up with the transmitter ? Or can it be only programmed with the card ?

Thanks in advance.

ChriKri
                                The link below is the programming manual for the ESC found in the Avanti (and should be the same as the L-39’s ESC), which was linked on Motion RC’s webpage under the main model’s product page within the “Support” Tab. This is the section of a model’s page that a person can usually find the product manual and other supporting documents such as the ESC programming manual, etc. This will come in handy the next time you’re looking for various documentation in digital form. I hope this helps!

Comment

• Hello,

this is my first post in this forum, so I'd like to introduce myself: My name is Andreas and I'm 56 years old. I'm from Germany an do RC flying since more than 20 years. I like to fly nearly everything what is able to fly.
                                  Started with Heli, than fixed wing, sailplanes and since more than 10 years turbine powered jets also.
                                  I like EDF because it's very handy and makes fun to fly with them.

So, now comming to my brand new L-39: Ordered on Sunday and recieved today thanks to MotionRC EU. (Btw. received with gunpod ;) )
                                  First check is always before assembly, if everything works as designed.
                                  Unfortunately this was not the case.
                                  Left main gear came out at once, stayed in the down position and burned off. :Crying:
                                  The remaining two struts were not working.
                                  So disassembling and checking one by one - everything was fine.
                                  After reassembling (the faulty gear was of course disconnected) everything worked as designed also frontweel steering was fine.
                                  The only issue I found out was different colourtemperature on the landing lights: the right one was bright white whereas the left one was more or less yellow.
                                  I think I'll phone RCM EU tomorrow and look what they have to offer.
                                  I would not like to blame RCM or Freewing with this post. What I will say, that it's important to do as many checks as possible before assembling a model.
                                  Electronic failures can occur an nobody is immune to this.

Keep you informed.

Kind regards
                                  Andreas

Comment

• Hallo Andreas, wie geht's? Wilkommen zum HobbySquawk!

I would also suggest opening a support ticket with MRC EU for the faulty landing gear. They will most likely replace it without question. Regarding the landing light, you may need to discuss with them over the phone. Could be an improper LED was used on the dim side.
                                    Pat

Comment

• Welcome to Hobby Squawk!
                                      TiredIron Aviation
                                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Hello Pat,

thank you for the hint. Just opened a ticked.

Regards
                                        Andreas

Comment

• Originally posted by ChriKri View Post
                                          Hi,

Thanks in advance.

ChriKri
                                          Good luck on the gun pod, I opened a ticket right after I got mine from the first batch, which is what I was told to do and have yet to see it.........:)

Comment

Working...
                                          X