Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received my items today. I don’t have a printer either. I’d be willing to bet if you put a request out there, you would find someone willing to print up the items you require. I now have what I wanted to finish the L39. Nose wheel brace, receiver shelf, weapons pylons, two camera mounts for a run cam, and two sets of chalks while parked in the pits for fun. Going to be a fun flying season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Race 22 Crew View Post
      I received my items today. I don’t have a printer either. I’d be willing to bet if you put a request out there, you would find someone willing to print up the items you require. I now have what I wanted to finish the L39. Nose wheel brace, receiver shelf, weapons pylons, two camera mounts for a run cam, and two sets of chalks while parked in the pits for fun. Going to be a fun flying season.
      wow those look great!

Comment

• Chocks for the wheels

Comment

• I need the cockpit kit...but first I need the plane. Ordered one on the 20th checked the UPS website... shipping shows up as cancelled now ? hoping they can get this sorted out quick!

Comment

• Just finished assembly of L-39. Wing tip & landing lights do not work. Looking for suggested paths to testing and fix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Air Y Lee View Post
              Just finished assembly of L-39. Wing tip & landing lights do not work. Looking for suggested paths to testing and fix.
              You know how they say, "Follow the money"? Well, follow the wiring. Start in the wing and check the connections to make sure they are solid and in the correct polarity and in the correct plugs. Then go all the way to where they plug into the control board. Wiggle them while the plane is powered up. If that doesn't work swap each one to a different plug for the lights. If they still don't work, then you can eliminate the wiring by using extensions to go directly from the first connection in the wing to the board. If that doesn't work, then it could be the board or the lights themselves are dead.
              Never use a servo tester to test lights. It'll burn them out.

Comment

• The landing lights only work when the gear are down. Have you powered up the airplane and lowered the gear? I’d pull the tip tanks back off and check the connectors are still connected and the polarity is correct. Are your wing ribbon cables attached to the blue box? The lights power through these cables. The Red/Green Nav lights should work any time the battery is connected. With the tanks back off you could also use a multi meter and check for power at the connector on the wing side. If you don’t have power at that point work your way back to the fuselage. If you have power at wing tips, then you do have a tip tank issue.

Comment

• Does anyone have the blue paint code for some Home Depot or Lowe's touch up paint? Scraped up the tip tank today.

Comment

• I got both tanks today! Each side one time in varible crosswinds... :(

Comment

• Here`s some picts of my L-159 from the L-339 kit

Comment

• Great job!!! :Cool:

Comment

• Chocks yes. :) You can use the chalk to outline the crash for investigators . I hate auto correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifty View Post
                            Here`s some picts of my L-159 from the L-339 kit
                            Awesome job!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifty View Post
                              Here`s some picts of my L-159 from the L-339 kit
                              wow.… very nice !!

Rich

Comment

• Sound test flight. Note this jet also has one whistle installed. Hopefully a better test flight tomorrow if the sound distortion of the suspected volume wheel is sorted out.

Comment

• Very entertaining urrl. Looking forward to it.

Comment

• Thanks. Just bypassed the volume control dial with a dab of solder on the board. Looking and sounding good so far.

Comment

• Here is another flight test with the volume dial bypassed.

Comment

• I just wrapped up assembly of the L-39. I’m really excited to get this thing in the air! But the weather here in Colorado is forcing me to be patient. This is my first post in the group. I just wanted to say hi!
                                        Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by flyinhigh042 View Post
                                          I just wrapped up assembly of the L-39. I’m really excited to get this thing in the air! But the weather here in Colorado is forcing me to be patient. This is my first post in the group. I just wanted to say hi!
                                          Jeff
                                          Welcome!! You will love the L-39. It flies really well! Glad you are here :Cool: :Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                          X