Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-39 is just a good flying jet... Really like it. And I was NOT excited when it was released.... :Straight-Face: But after flying her a few times, just wow. The F-22 is super sweet too, but just something about the way the L-39 handles makes it special, IMHO...;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
      L-39 is just a good flying jet... Really like it. And I was NOT excited when it was released.... :Straight-Face: But after flying her a few times, just wow. The F-22 is super sweet too, but just something about the way the L-39 handles makes it special, IMHO...;)
      Totally agree, the same happened to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Petronio View Post

Totally agree, the same happened to me.
        Same same :Cool:
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• maidened mine today flew fine no trim at all fast when u want it and flys great at half throttle...I do have a bit of a cg problem..that is to say it seemed nose heavy so on nest flight moved the battery back some...that was a mistake it was really tail heavy and didn't want to nose down and land...guys how close to the front of the battery area do u put the batteries? iam using 4500 admirals

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
            maidened mine today flew fine no trim at all fast when u want it and flys great at half throttle...I do have a bit of a cg problem..that is to say it seemed nose heavy so on nest flight moved the battery back some...that was a mistake it was really tail heavy and didn't want to nose down and land...guys how close to the front of the battery area do u put the batteries? iam using 4500 admirals
            Mine was balanced right at the tape line on the bottom, with it upright and gear down place your fingertips at the red servo wire tape and see what it does? It should drop the nose a little or want to teeter for a moment, because we all use different batteries it's hard to say where to place your batt. My Gensace 5000 60c was about 5mm back from the front edge of the battery tray, I started with it right at the edge but moved it back and it flew great, sorry I don't have mine anymore to take pics, just sold it this week, I would think your 4500 would be at least forward of the tray some on the foam.?

Comment

• thanks ill check it out with gear down rightside up etc think I had battery just on the front edge of the wood try

Comment

• I am loving mine so far and am just waiting for decent weather to fly it!

Comment

• New livery, looking good. Thanks MRC!

At Motion RC Europe we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radar-Guy View Post
                    New livery, looking good. Thanks MRC!

https://www.motionrc.eu/products/fre...s-by-type&fp=1
                    Glad you like it, Radar-Guy! The L-39 was a monstrous hit for us, and we received many requests from both European and Stateside customers for this "Russian Camo" color scheme, so we decided to make it happen. It is unique enough from the Air Show demo scheme which was intended to highlight the sport/civil/acro use of the Albatros, and now with this new scheme we can contrast that with its military trainer heritage. The toughest part was translating all of those decals, AGAIN, to yet a different language. First it was Romanian text all over the airplane, now it's Russian. Thanks to those who helped us with the translation!

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00852.JPG Views:	0 Size:	83.0 KB ID:	198069Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00862.JPG Views:	0 Size:	92.2 KB ID:	198070

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00869.JPG Views:	0 Size:	121.1 KB ID:	198071Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00858.JPG Views:	0 Size:	139.0 KB ID:	198072
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00855.JPG Views:	0 Size:	69.9 KB ID:	198073Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00844.JPG Views:	0 Size:	102.0 KB ID:	198074
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC03150-20190603-3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	59.6 KB ID:	198075
                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

Glad you like it, Radar-Guy! The L-39 was a monstrous hit for us, and we received many requests from both European and Stateside customers for this "Russian Camo" color scheme, so we decided to make it happen. It is unique enough from the Air Show demo scheme which was intended to highlight the sport/civil/acro use of the Albatros, and now with this new scheme we can contrast that with its military trainer heritage. The toughest part was translating all of those decals, AGAIN, to yet a different language. First it was Romanian text all over the airplane, now it's Russian. Thanks to those who helped us with the translation!
                      ]
                      Did you really put Romanian text on a Slovakian airplane?:Confused:

Comment

• Slovakian was on the Slovakian L-39, Russian is on the Russian L-39. I must be thinking of a different Romanian, or I need a nap.

Comment

• :Cool:Take a nap first, then tell us about that Romanian plane. 2 x 80mm ?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_nk6hX7vPDk

Comment

• Here's some more pictures, I thought the first livery and paint was gorgeous but this one is just amazing :Cool:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190523_170848462_iOS.jpg
Views:	1057
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	198094

Name:	20190523_171242663_iOS.jpg
Views:	998
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	198098

Name:	20190523_171213945_iOS.jpg
Views:	1021
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	198097

Name:	20190523_171024931_iOS.jpg
Views:	1010
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	198096

Name:	20190523_171041643_iOS.jpg
Views:	990
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	198095

Name:	20190523_171113607_iOS.jpg
Views:	988
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	198093

Name:	20190523_171137333_iOS.jpg
Views:	966
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	198099

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• I have spent over $3000 in the past 2 weeks on motionrc lmaoo wont hurt to buy this. Is this available?

Comment

• Originally posted by \o/woohoo View Post
                                I have spent over $3000 in the past 2 weeks on motionrc lmaoo wont hurt to buy this. Is this available?
                                Yes.......here ;)
                                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Thanks for the photos George ... she DOES look great! WOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Yes.......here ;)
                                    In stock and ready to ship from both our US and EU warehouses. No pre-order on this bird. We kept this as a surprise until it was on the shelves since it's technically a Repaint and not a new release. Enjoy!

And seriously, thank you for your support, "|o?woohoo"

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

In stock and ready to ship from both our US and EU warehouses. No pre-order on this bird. We kept this as a surprise until it was on the shelves since it's technically a Repaint and not a new release. Enjoy!

And seriously, thank you for your support, "|o?woohoo"
                                      Thank you, thank you MRC, I was one of those that complained about the first livery release, but I bought one anyway, I flew it a few flights and just couldn't like that livery, so I sold it just last week and what a total surprise this morning to see this camo available, I couldn't hit the buy button fast enough.............:):)

Comment

• Love the look of the new scheme guys. Hope everyone enjoys her:

Comment

• Like the new scheme Much better. Well done:Cool:.

Comment

Working...
                                          X