Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the feedback guys. Stuart I think you’re right, I’ll go with the HD pack and change out the adaptor to the XT90.
    My other pack still isn’t here so I’ll take advantage of the HK easy return and send it back for a refund once it gets here.

Cheers

Jeremy

Comment

• Really go with some hrb’s from amazon. Cheap and great quality! I have 6 of them .

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshot19 View Post
        Really go with some hrb’s from amazon. Cheap and great quality! I have 6 of them .
        I had a look and it doesn't ship to Australia

Comment

• Gotcha ya. Dang sorry!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuart.MotionRC View Post
            My choice would be the HD, its lighter than the rest and still high C, plus much better price. Keep in mind your ESC will have an EC5, whereas all these lipo's use XT-90's, so you'll need to get an adapter from HK or replace the EC5 on the ESC with XT-90.

S.
            Stuart ................................ sssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!! ........................ You're giving away trade secrets. :Not-Talking: I stopped buying the Graphenes when I discovered that the HD were just as good for a few bucks less.

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.8 KB ID:	192251Click image for larger version  Name:	5575EDA4-2274-4908-BA1C-842AD8B7598D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	52.5 KB ID:	192249 Hi guys
              well I finally did the maiden flight on my L39 today :) I was pretty conservative but it flew beautifully. About 3 1/2 minutes with 5000mAh Thunder-power Ramage 80*C packs. I found that checking the packs after landing there was 51-55% left. So I will be able to get more flight time for sure. 4 flights all went very well. Upon inspection l noticed the main landing gear trailing link springs were loose. Has anyone else had this problem? I am going to use some Loctite on the screws. So make sure you double check these!
              Rich

Comment

• Hi Rich, I can say honestly that I have not, and flown the L-39 for a long time and very hard. However its a good idea to always double check these things like you said.

S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuart.MotionRC View Post
                  Hi Rich, I can say honestly that I have not, and flown the L-39 for a long time and very hard. However its a good idea to always double check these things like you said.

S.
                  Hi Stuart

I am not worried and I agree it is always a good idea to check all the hardware on our planes. I was just surprised after only 4 flights.... maybe I missed these screws on my first inspections before flying. Great airplane and it flies perfectly!!
                  Rich

Comment

• I have been going through this L39 thread looking for the Home Depot paint numbers.

Does anyone have the paint numbers for Blue and Red? Please post the photo of your paint labels

Thank you!!
                    Rich

Comment

• Hey Rich, there were various reports of people having that screw loosen...personally I never had an issue with that but I a mate of mine and myself had a either a screw from the flap servo arm come off or it was not there from the beginning..we are not sure..so tighten those screws too if you can. Good thing both of us could control the plane with only 1 flap, came around and landed... You could fly that thing with half a wing off it is so forgiving!

Re colors I cannot remember the posts now but it has been posted here before..some color from Walmart/Home Depot I believe it was..dont have that in Spain but most of you have one close :D. Check a few pages back..should be around.

Comment

• Oh dear..thought it was here..maybe it was in the "other forum" gimme a second..will check..

Comment

• Hope it is okay to post this link here hehe...see colors a couple pics further down...:
                          https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/thum...rter=no&page=3

Comment

• Originally posted by Petronio View Post
                            Hope it is okay to post this link here hehe...see colors a couple pics further down...:
                            https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/thum...rter=no&page=3
                            Thank you so much. Yes I did check the plane over and thought all was good. Anyway it all worked okay.

All the best
                            Rich

Comment

• My nav lights and spare plastic parts arrived from Motion today so got the beacon and strobe installed. Really happy on how they turned out.

Couldn’t get the video to embed so here’s a link

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Also Waiting on a new 3d printer to arrive hopefully this week as my current one finally died. Going to add the antennas and nose gear mod. Weathers not looking good for flying this weekend so will spend it getting the install and balance finalised and hopefully maiden the following week

Comment

• Hi Guys
                                just wanted to post my HD touch paint labels on the L39 thread for anyone else that might need it. :). Keep off the wingtip tanks on landings...!
                                Rich

Click image for larger version  Name:	18160CA9-6066-4B8D-A60C-108D0ACAC80D.jpeg Views:	20 Size:	86.8 KB ID:	192780

Comment

• Thank you for posting those labels! I am sure I will need them at some point :D

Comment

• Originally posted by GBLynden View Post
                                    Thank you for posting those labels! I am sure I will need them at some point :D
                                    You are welcome.... I am getting a huge collection of touch paint colors …. the larger my hangar gets :)

Rich

Comment

•  

Comment

• I may be late to the 3D upgrade bandwagon but im looking for the cockpit parts. I dont see the files or the parts available on the MRC item page as was first given but i looked under the upgrade tab and no files or printer parts listed.
                                        As i don't have a 3D printer yet and i do have a place i can print, a Maker13 community shop, i would prefer to just ask if some one can print these as im not proficient yet to just go in and print.

Comment

• You will find a link to the files under the „Support“ tab

Comment

Working...
                                          X