Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new paint scheme is significantly better :Cool:, monstrously better actually. Paint schemes help sell model aircraft and this is what many have waited for. Massive thumbs up to Freewing and Motion RC for coming through after listening to requests.

Comment

• Expected delivery this friday woohoo \o/

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post

Thank you, thank you MRC, I was one of those that complained about the first livery release, but I bought one anyway, I flew it a few flights and just couldn't like that livery, so I sold it just last week and what a total surprise this morning to see this camo available, I couldn't hit the buy button fast enough.............:):)
        Thanks, DCORSAIR, you were one of the guys on our list we were thinking of. I'm glad to see our hypothesis works and so far in the past couple hours it looks like the work will pay off.
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• I had the opportunity to see this in person at TIA and was very impressed with the paint scheme but more importantly the level of detail in the graphics. Even the wing pylons had graphics on them. It just looked beautiful! I am thinking of getting one for my son Enoch when he hits one year of the daily flight challenge. He has already dropped a hint with his approval of it. The L-39 is such a good flyer and now it is drop dead gorgeous to boot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

In stock and ready to ship from both our US and EU warehouses. No pre-order on this bird. We kept this as a surprise until it was on the shelves since it's technically a Repaint and not a new release. Enjoy!

And seriously, thank you for your support, "|o?woohoo"
            Will spare parts be painted as well?

If so, will those painted parts be available for as long as the L-39 is in production?
            Planes
            -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
            -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
              I had the opportunity to see this in person at TIA and was very impressed with the paint scheme but more importantly the level of detail in the graphics. Even the wing pylons had graphics on them. It just looked beautiful! I am thinking of getting one for my son Enoch when he hits one year of the daily flight challenge. He has already dropped a hint with his approval of it. The L-39 is such a good flyer and now it is drop dead gorgeous to boot.
              You should sell your Arctic Camo and get one for yourself!!! :Straight-Face:

Comment

• Originally posted by thisguy65 View Post

Will spare parts be painted as well?

If so, will those painted parts be available for as long as the L-39 is in production?
                Yes, always. We always produce spare parts that are painted to match an aircraft, as long as the aircraft is production (and even after it's discontinued for a certain amount of time in most cases).
                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

You should sell your Arctic Camo and get one for yourself!!! :Straight-Face:
                  But I like my Black Diamonds. We have bonded...

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

But I like my Black Diamonds. We have bonded...
                    Fine! :Crying:

Comment

• ahhh I just painted mine! dang!

Comment

• That looks hot! Only just got mine last month in the original scheme which is fine as I can see it but this wouldn’t be a bad backup airframe!!

Comment

• I do like the camo paint, but the original livery is much easier to see in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

Glad you like it, Radar-Guy! The L-39 was a monstrous hit for us, and we received many requests from both European and Stateside customers for this "Russian Camo" color scheme, so we decided to make it happen. It is unique enough from the Air Show demo scheme which was intended to highlight the sport/civil/acro use of the Albatros, and now with this new scheme we can contrast that with its military trainer heritage. The toughest part was translating all of those decals, AGAIN, to yet a different language. First it was Romanian text all over the airplane, now it's Russian. Thanks to those who helped us with the translation!
                            Looks awesome Alpha!
                            I would have purchased this one..... but I can only have one of these jets. Love the way the L39 fly's .
                            Thank you for these wonderful models and keep up the good work.

All the best
                            Rich

Comment

• Even the Air Boss at this years Jet Jam in southern Indiana needs a good ride. This is my "new" project to fly when im not working the flight line.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I order one, camo does concern me for orientation, guess I'll just have to keep it close.
                                Planes
                                -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
                                -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• Originally posted by thisguy65 View Post
                                  I order one, camo does concern me for orientation, guess I'll just have to keep it close.
                                  The yellow at every corner will make it better. My own experience, almost any color will fade to grey beyond 500 feet and 500 feet is pretty far away. Loss of orientation is generally (for me anyway) accompanied by loss of concentration and that can happen even up close.

Comment

• Really loving the new camo scheme. I'd love to do a repaint of my original livery L-39 over the summer. Does anyone know what those colours are. I'm sorta thinking olive drab over khaki, but not really sure. Input appreciated.
                                    Dave.

Comment

• This company shows love. 2 thumbs up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gremlin View Post
                                        Really loving the new camo scheme. I'd love to do a repaint of my original livery L-39 over the summer. Does anyone know what those colours are. I'm sorta thinking olive drab over khaki, but not really sure. Input appreciated.
                                        Dave.
                                        I sold my stock L-39 right before this one got announced, the new camo one will be here Monday. I didn't want to do all the work of painting mine, I will get pics up as soon as it's ready to fly...........;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gremlin View Post
                                          Really loving the new camo scheme. I'd love to do a repaint of my original livery L-39 over the summer. Does anyone know what those colours are. I'm sorta thinking olive drab over khaki, but not really sure. Input appreciated.
                                          Dave.
                                          If you want detailed information, go to eduard.com and search for the L-39 kits. On each individual product page, you’ll find a link to the instruction sheet. Those contain colour codes plus four-side views of the schemes.

For decal information look here

This is just one of six files available there.

Comment

Working...
                                          X