X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

Welcome!! You will love the L-39. It flies really well! Glad you are here :Cool: :Cool:
    Thanks! Happy to be here. Hopefully I can get some decent video of the L-39 when the weather decides to cooperate.

Comment

• 1) Finished the cockpit conversion. Pilot busts can be downloaded from Thingiverse (thanks to Alrus1).

2) The FSA has a lot of vortex generators on the bottom of the horizontal stabs. Here is a 3DP file to replicate those.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Größenänderung DSCF0055.JPG
Views:	1078
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	182662Click image for larger version

Name:	Größenänderung DSCF0054.JPG
Views:	1000
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	182661Click image for larger version

Name:	Größenänderung DSC04397.JPG
Views:	1050
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	182663Click image for larger version

Name:	Größenänderung DSCF0056.JPG
Views:	1090
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	182664

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by flyinhigh042 View Post
        I just wrapped up assembly of the L-39. I’m really excited to get this thing in the air! But the weather here in Colorado is forcing me to be patient. This is my first post in the group. I just wanted to say hi!
        Jeff
        Hello and welcome to HobbySquawk! I hope your weather improves soon. The L-39 is a fantastic flyer. I sure love mine.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20181018_175230.jpg Views:	0 Size:	463.7 KB ID:	182699

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Hello and welcome to HobbySquawk! I hope your weather improves soon. The L-39 is a fantastic flyer. I sure love mine.

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20181018_175230.jpg Views:	0 Size:	463.7 KB ID:	182699
          Thanks! Your custom color scheme is awesome. I wish the model came in something like that. Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by flyinhigh042 View Post
            I just wrapped up assembly of the L-39. I’m really excited to get this thing in the air! But the weather here in Colorado is forcing me to be patient. This is my first post in the group. I just wanted to say hi!
            Jeff
            Nice job

I am waiting for the weather to warm up before I fly my L39

Rich

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20181018_175230.jpg Views:	0 Size:	463.7 KB ID:	182699
              :Drooling::Drooling::Drooling:

Comment

•  

Comment

• Literally, my winter project as you can see in the photos. I was inspired after seeing the Motion RC Youtube video where Jeremy Solt custom paints an L-39 to take on my first repaint project. I searched for images of L-39 schemes and was drawn to the Baltic Bee's, a Latvian professional civilian aerobatic display team. Worked with callie-graphics.com, of course, and we did an awesome job together! Love the way it turned out. Thanks Motion RC and Callie.

Comment

• Y'all and your custom schemes.... making me so happy and proud to see the creativity in our community! Well done, all!
                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by JDill View Post
                      Literally, my winter project as you can see in the photos. I was inspired after seeing the Motion RC Youtube video where Jeremy Solt custom paints an L-39 to take on my first repaint project. I searched for images of L-39 schemes and was drawn to the Baltic Bee's, a Latvian professional civilian aerobatic display team. Worked with callie-graphics.com, of course, and we did an awesome job together! Love the way it turned out. Thanks Motion RC and Callie.
                      Well done. Outstanding paint!

Comment

•  

Comment

• Maiden complete! I was able to sneak in two quick flights today. Couldn’t be any happier with the L-39! What a joy to fly. As y’all know it tracks like it’s on rails. Stable in slow flight with plenty of power for some high speed fun. I can’t wait to get back out and fly this jet again. The attached video is not great, but it shows the solid acceleration and strong climb from takeoff. Even here in Colorado flying at 4500’!

Comment

• Congrats Flyinhigh! Watch those low passes!

Comment

• Originally posted by urrl View Post
                              Congrats Flyinhigh! Watch those low passes!
                              thanks! It looks like you answer the question, how low can you go? Ha ha. Well done.

Comment

• Aggressor "SNIPERS"

Comment

• NICE. I like it Manfred
                                  My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Some one needs to make some speed brakes

Comment

• Originally posted by MANFRED View Post
                                      Aggressor "SNIPERS"
                                      nice looking colors! Great job

Rich

Comment

• Originally posted by MANFRED View Post
                                        Aggressor "SNIPERS"

very nice! what did you paint this with? airbrush?

Comment

• My recent repaint. She has about 4 hours of flight time. I replaced all three retract units, nosewheel mount, and motor bearings (boca bearings). Special decals by Callie. My first airbrushing project.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190314_161234.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.1 KB ID:	184455Click image for larger version  Name:	20190314_161314.jpg Views:	0 Size:	115.0 KB ID:	184457
                                          Attached Files
                                          Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

Working...
                                          X