Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Thank you

Comment

• My first 2 37’s arrive today, HURRRRRRAY!!!!
      Weather for tomorrow looks good for a couple maiden flights.
      Hopefully, everything will come together for flying tomorrow. I’ve not been this excited about a new release, since I was 7 and waiting for the new GI Joe with Kung Fu Grip.

Comment

• ***AL37 Owners who will be doing a custom livery.***

Would it be possible to take your aircraft outside once complete and take a picture framed exactly like this one?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Motion RC.jpg
Views:	9772
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	221344

Just a side profile, the background doesn't matter, just have the sun to your back. The designers at Freewing don't get to see all the fun stuff like this so we send them vids and pics, but I would like to try and do something with all the pictures, whether a video or poster etc. And of course, most will be Callie Graphics so we can get all those pics to her as well.

Here are a couple from our Facebook group so far:

Name:	Pan Am - Bud Harvey.jpg
Views:	9134
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	221345

Name:	Delta - Jeremy Solt.jpg
Views:	9228
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	221346

Comment

• Great idea! I will send mine when the graphics get here and are applied! But don't wait on me!!! LOL I am slow...………

Comment

• Originally posted by Mwhite1911 View Post
            Decals came out great. I agree with StormyDog’s recommendations above. If I could do it again I’d add the decals before assembling the plane. Rain is in the forecast the next couple days. Hoping go Maiden this weekend. Last thing is battery placement / CG. Click image for larger version

Name:	91A70EEC-809A-416E-AD01-BC6BD357FA5C.jpeg
Views:	1788
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	221259Click image for larger version

Name:	004FCD75-DD72-40D4-985E-CB82BBD5AB2C.jpeg
Views:	1571
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	221258
            Loving the decals on this one.

Comment

• Maiden flight

Comment

• Well done! Nice job!
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

•  

Comment

• Well done urrl! I could hear the passengers screaming from here

Comment

• Just a update from the chaps at Motion EU. They are expecting their shipment of AL37 on the 12th December and will ship shortly after that . ( This time frame could change )

Comment

• Sounds great!

I WAS in the first batch ordered Nov. 8 but they apparently ran out of kits!
                        Well, that's a first for me...but on a positive note, this model is selling better than expected...

dw

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	2F28650F-4095-42E5-A7E1-B0A55741984E.jpeg
Views:	1217
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	221401Click image for larger version  Name:	D36FD502-3369-4830-AEAF-22F023459E9B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	127.0 KB ID:	221400 It’s really getting crowded in my hangar, time to build more vertical wall racks. I have temp space for my first 2 37’s, but I plan on having at least 4 by the end of the year. I’ve been told, Santa is coming my way this year and his bag is FULL!

Comment

• Alpha,
                            This AL37 is a complete and utter HOME RUN!!!
                            I know we’ve all said, we have waited a long time for an Airliner that’s worth waiting for. Well, MRC/FREEWING and you and your team have made the wait, well worth it. I’m BLOWN AWAY with the size, finish and detail of this model!! I can’t wait to see what you guys cook up next, I’m sure it’ll be another HOME RUN!!

Thank you,
                            Jetman64

Comment

• Waiting on Callie graphics for a Southwest Shamu livery. In the meantime I'm going to have to figure out the hangar
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetman64 View Post

Name:	2F28650F-4095-42E5-A7E1-B0A55741984E.jpeg
Views:	1217
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	221401Click image for larger version Name:	D36FD502-3369-4830-AEAF-22F023459E9B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	127.0 KB ID:	221400 It’s really getting crowded in my hangar, time to build more vertical wall racks. I have temp space for my first 2 37’s, but I plan on having at least 4 by the end of the year. I’ve been told, Santa is coming my way this year and his bag is FULL!
                                My name is Jetman and I have a problem! And my wife thinks 5 planes is too much!

Comment

• Almost went with the Shamu livery myself but doing Ed Force One on THIS one lol . I can see a couple three of these in my hangar for sure Those that have posted their planes so far look great and look forward to seeing everyone's else's ! Glued my fuse last night so I'm going to put my Callie stuff now .

Comment

• Originally posted by Apriliamgt View Post
                                    Just a update from the chaps at Motion EU. They are expecting their shipment of AL37 on the 12th December and will ship shortly after that . ( This time frame could change )
                                    Amazing!!!!

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	B08ED852-60C7-4AA8-B8BE-FB0394C18D59.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	104.4 KB ID:	221432My 2 new 37’s have found a home, but it’s temporary. Once I get a couple more 37’s, I’ll build another wall rack just for the big girls, and these girls are BIG! Anyone else find these jets much bigger than the numbers? When I pulled the first one out of the box, the size stunned me. I knew the numbers, but they seem much bigger in person. There should be minimal issues seeing these girls in the sky, especially with some of the liveries that are going on.
                                      I already have a problem... The flaps on my first bird are operating at different speeds. When I select takeoff, the outter flaps move first and then the owner ones follow a couple seconds after. Going to open a ticket, my second 37 Does not have this problem. Anyone else have this problem?

Comment

• What’s going with MRC’s website, not loading?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetman64 View Post
                                          What’s going with MRC’s website, not loading?
                                          Loading for me? Sometimes servers are just updating at the exact time some tries to view it. Is it back for you?

Comment

Working...
                                          X