Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice! That livery looks sweet. Great job!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Gravythe clown, I have a buddy who's a retired FedEx pilot. I sent him some pics of your livery. Well done. Looks great, Sir. Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• We had two friends that had their great maiden flights today. One was a Southwest scheme and the other is Quantas. Congrats to both of you. The paint schemes look awesome. Another friend is uploading a video soon of more reverse thrust on the AL37, and hopefully a flight video.

Here is video I took of Tim's (The Hack) reverse thrust Freewing AL37. You can basically parallel park this thing. LOL

Comment

• Did you guys use the glue that came with the kit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
            Did you guys use the glue that came with the kit?
            Yes sir

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
              We had two friends that had their great maiden flights today. One was a Southwest scheme and the other is Quantas. Congrats to both of you. The paint schemes look awesome. Another friend is uploading a video soon of more reverse thrust on the AL37, and hopefully a flight video.

Here is video I took of Tim's (The Hack) reverse thrust Freewing AL37. You can basically parallel park this thing. LOL

Too cool and the plane looks awesome !

Comment

• It was fun seeing it go in reverse.

Comment

• Here is the raw video of the Back to Back AL-37 Maidens! Jason’s (Glyrenden) Southwest and Tim’s Qantas. So much fun to fly with friends and see these two big jet take to the sky for the first time. And a special treat to see the Qantas uses its reverse thrust at the end! T-CAT posted the video of it parallel parking :).

Click image for larger version

Name:	08B34DAC-0C36-47B9-A905-E400B48AAFE4.jpeg
Views:	1191
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	223151

Comment

• They look so awesome side by side!

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                      Was this on the "base white" version or the one with the tail already decalled? As far as I can determine, the pre-decalled version has only had one batch, while the "base white" sold out of the first batch and is now selling the second batch. Do you know which batch your plane came from?

PS. I've also noticed that RC Castle is now "out of stock" for both versions. They didn't have them for sale for very long. I'm wondering if they really sold out of all their product or if they just pulled them all due to this problem.
                      Mine is a base white, batch 1 plane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post

GBLynden Hey there, GB, I don't have a photo, but check the video on Ramy RC's channel, and in the beginning you'll see how he has it situated in a car smaller than mine. Wings off, nose forward to the dashboard.

I will check it out. I might have to take my front seat out to do it lol

Edit: Yeah, that won't work with my car. It has to slide through the ski boot hole (not enough vertical clearance) and it would interfere with my ability to shift gears if it were able to fit. Make the next one able to be broken in half for transport lol

Comment

• Originally posted by krakenreleaser View Post

Mine is a base white, batch 1 plane.
                          Thanks.

Comment

• So far the plane flies great, but, the landing lights don't work at all. No signal from the little blue box to the LED's. Checked all the lights seperately and they work fine. Motion sent me a new box but it does the same thing, no lights. All the wiring is good, and all the rest of the lights work fine too.
                            Would anyone have any ideas? Landing lights would be good at our field with the backdrop on approach.

Thanks in advance, Mark

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by glyrenden View Post
                                Here is the raw video of the Back to Back AL-37 Maidens! Jason’s (Glyrenden) Southwest and Tim’s Qantas. So much fun to fly with friends and see these two big jet take to the sky for the first time. And a special treat to see the Qantas uses its reverse thrust at the end! T-CAT posted the video of it parallel parking :).

Congrats on maiden looks awesome !

Comment

• Originally posted by mknutson View Post
                                  So far the plane flies great, but, the landing lights don't work at all. No signal from the little blue box to the LED's. Checked all the lights seperately and they work fine. Motion sent me a new box but it does the same thing, no lights. All the wiring is good, and all the rest of the lights work fine too.
                                  Would anyone have any ideas? Landing lights would be good at our field with the backdrop on approach.

Thanks in advance, Mark
                                  Same here on lights , one of the lights on back stopped working and wires seems fine , and nose gear light one of the wires came out easy fix on nose gear but not sure on the back lite ?

Comment

• Update on the no lights issue; I am using a seperate battery to power the radio on the plane, the voltage was too high for the mixer box. Can't go much over 5 volts. Now am using the castle dual output bec set to 5v and all is good!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wvrailfan View Post
                                      If anyone is interested, I had Callie make me some windows with the window shades in various positions. I plan to substitute them for the standard full-up-shade windows randomly. Hopefully they will add another bit of interest and break up that long line of windows.

Now that she has them in her data base she can make them for anyone.

JB
                                      Pics?

Comment

Working...
                                      X