First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gooniac33
    replied
    Originally posted by Bajora View Post
    A little in-flight action, shot over the last few days. Starting to log some flights on this airframe and loving the way it looks and sounds. The armaments add a really nice tough-guy look to the airframe and the sound of the EDF is sensational! Photos shot by my daughter! ;)

Awesome shots! I got some flights with mine this weekend too. Used only the larger packs and was really happy with how it did!

Leave a comment:

• Twowingtj
    replied
    Looks sweet Bajora. The photographer did a good job too. Might get to maiden mine next week. Weather has not been playing nice lately.

Leave a comment:

• Bajora
    replied
    Thanks much Todd!

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Gorgeous shots as usual my friend! Love the missiles!

Leave a comment:

• Bajora
    replied
    A little in-flight action, shot over the last few days. Starting to log some flights on this airframe and loving the way it looks and sounds. The armaments add a really nice tough-guy look to the airframe and the sound of the EDF is sensational! Photos shot by my daughter! ;)

Leave a comment:

• fieldofdreamsflyer
    replied
    Flew my friends 4s version this morning two times, One with 4s and the other flight on 5s .

Leave a comment:

• Bajora
    replied
    F-16 FIGHTING Falcon :Angry:

Leave a comment:

• Bjkeith13
    replied
    Does it make a big difference placing the whistles on the intake over the exhaust? I'm planning to add them to my F-35.

Leave a comment:

• vduniec
    replied
    Originally posted by \o/woohoo View Post
    Hey be sure to have your volume button handy because it gets a little loud.

https://youtu.be/IOGEBMHDonY
    Just when I thought I was done modding this this plane, I find this mod. Sounds great!

Leave a comment:

• gooniac33
    replied
    Originally posted by Daneflyer View Post
    Hi gooniac. What's the weight of those 5800's? Would like to see if i could use the 4500's I've got for the f-16 instead of buying more new pack and sill make CG.
    Hey welcome to the forum!! Here is a link to the 2 packs mentioned above and all the others that I have used.

this is the 6s 70c 5000mah pack at 778grams

this is the 6s 35c 580 pack at 780 grams

this is the pack that my buddy used in his that convinced me to try the heavier packs. China Hobby Line 6s 40c 5000mah pack 807g

This is the pack I have been using. China Hobby Line 6s 30c 4000mah 629g

On occasion I use this one as well China Hobby Line 6s 40c 4000mah 657g

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Welcome Daneflyer! This is the best 70mm EDF jet I think I have ever flown. It's a ball. And yes, MUCH less stressful than the 90mm version. I hear ya about paychecks. Motion gives me one every two weeks, and I pretty much give it back to them! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Daneflyer
    replied
    Hi gooniac. What's the weight of those 5800's? Would like to see if i could use the 4500's I've got for the f-16 instead of buying more new pack and sill make CG.

Leave a comment:

• Daneflyer
    replied
    So I finally joined the band wagon and ordered this f-16. Ive already got the 90 mm version from Freewing along with the 80mm mig21. Will be nice to have a smaller, less stressful version to throw around the sky. I also have the mini avanti coming. I'm such an Edf addict!! Okay motion Rc, just take my paycheck.

Leave a comment:

• gooniac33
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpha10 View Post

I'll have two brand new 70c 6s 5000 Roaring Tops for sale in a couple weeks if you're interested? Great packs!
    Yeah those are great packs indeed! I would rather use up that weight with capacity though. The 5800s are about the same weight and are still way above what it needs in discharge rate. Not to mention that they are also only $89 each.... keep me posted though and one of my buddies may want one...

Leave a comment:

• Alpha10
    replied
    Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post
    I just put the 4000 in there and it was within the range in the manual. I never even checked the cg with the 5800 and it flew almost the same. Not as good for the nose high alpha stuff but the speed was incredible!! The extra capacity helped a lot with the voltage drop! I may need to get some Roaring top 5000s just for this plane...
    I'll have two brand new 70c 6s 5000 Roaring Tops for sale in a couple weeks if you're interested? Great packs!

Leave a comment:

• gooniac33
    replied
    Originally posted by Felixs10 View Post

Looks like it flew a little tail heavy. But love that high Alpha landing !!! :) Nice vid ...
    .. Question - are you flying the C/G per manual with 4000's ?
    I just put the 4000 in there and it was within the range in the manual. I never even checked the cg with the 5800 and it flew almost the same. Not as good for the nose high alpha stuff but the speed was incredible!! The extra capacity helped a lot with the voltage drop! I may need to get some Roaring top 5800s just for this plane...

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Hit ye ol' LVC? Glad she made it unscathed!

Leave a comment:

• \o/woohoo
    replied
    here you go guys got some afterburner action and a near loss too hehe

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Leave a comment:

• Felixs10
    replied
    Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post
    Here is a flight from sunday. I was using a HUGE 6s 35c 5800 pack in this one and the plane didn't even notice the extra weight...

Looks like it flew a little tail heavy. But love that high Alpha landing !!! :) Nice vid ...
    .. Question - are you flying the C/G per manual with 4000's ?

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Wow, good to know I can use my 5000's!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X