Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marco Polo
    replied
    For those interested in the Arctic Camo, we received a VERY small quantity today. They should be available for sale in the next few hours, sign up for back in stock notify as always. If you miss out on the few we have for sale today, we will most likely make them available for pre-order in the next one to two weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Yes there will be a short pre-order...We want to make sure the container is on the water before we add the pre-order so it's not a wait that's too long.

Leave a comment:

• Alpha10
    replied
    Hell yeah!!! Will there be a pre-order? Or ETA?

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Well what have we here? :)

Freewing F-16 V3 Aggressor Arctic Camo High Performance 70mm EDF Jet - (Plug-N-Play) - PNP - FJ21125P Version Info: This is the High Performance V3 version which comes with a 2957-2210Kv Inrunner motor, 80A ESC thrust reverse function, upgraded Shock-Absorbing struts, 70mm 12 blade EDF and several other upgrades (see f

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    I used flat white, flat black and flat grey. Any hardware selling enamel rattle can brand will work. When I was all done I hit it with mini wax poly satin.

Leave a comment:

• dahawk
    replied
    Black and white? Krylon?

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    I used rattle cans and detail brushes for the touch ups on mine...

Click image for larger version

Name:	fin2.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	569.8 KB
ID:	81159

Leave a comment:

• Twowingtj
    replied
    Originally posted by dahawk View Post
    What paint did you use? In rattle can? Looks good !

Looked at Callie's offerings . Is this plane 1/15th scale? Looked like she has two stock versions
    Rattle can is an easy option. She's actually 1/12th scale.

Leave a comment:

• dahawk
    replied
    What paint did you use? In rattle can? Looks good !

Looked at Callie's offerings . Is this plane 1/15th scale? Looked like she has two stock versions

Leave a comment:

• dusmmdb
    replied
    Here is a pic..... ordered the markings from Callie, taped up the tail and canopy.... then sprayed right over the stock paint and markings

Leave a comment:

• dusmmdb
    replied
    Just paint that sucker arctic!! Actually a pretty easy paint job to pull off........

I did the top half of my HSD 16 in arctic the other day... took just a few hours

Leave a comment:

• dahawk
    replied
    Like a squirrel, I've been gathering all the components needed for this plane. So today I finally ordered the Arf+ . Could not hold out for an Artic Camo livery. I'd be waiting for the cows to come home. In normal MRC fashion, the plane will probably arrive in a couple of days . If all goes according to Hoyle, I'll maiden this weekend along with my new twin 80mmn A-10. Looking forward to having a speed wagon like the F5

Leave a comment:

• gooniac33
    replied
    I got a lot of good flights on sunday. I only recorded a couple though so here you go...

Leave a comment:

• dusmmdb
    replied
    Thanks!!

watching your video brings back memories....I lived in Portland for 10 years and that was how we typically flew....off a street by a field

of course ...with the beautiful green scenery

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Thanks! Oh yes, the only thing that flies even more like it's on rails is the Avanti S. But both are outstanding models. So crisp, clean and smooth to fly. I would swear both have built-in gyros. :)

Leave a comment:

• racerx600rr
    replied
    Wow, nice vid Aros. that thing looks like it tracks on rails! Might have to consider it for the hangar LOL

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    That looks sweet dusmmdb...
    Took mine out but the landing suffered terribly from distraction thanks to some folks that rolled up the runway and starting talking to me while I was trying to land. :Angry:

Leave a comment:

• dusmmdb
    replied
    I love the blue camo look...... I went with the newer splinter type, but I like the colors on the original better

Leave a comment:

• dahawk
    replied
    Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post

I am actually thinking of painting mine the blue color....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	F-16-Aggressor-Nellis-AFB.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	163.6 KB
ID:	78880
    I love it. Similar to how I did the blue tan camo Mig-21. Great idea.

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Got my upgraded struts locked and loaded...Just waiting to fly her after work. Feels much better taxi'ng around.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X