First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gooniac33
    replied
    Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
    Anyone flying the 4S version of this plane? I have 4S batteries that I could use, my 6S are all 5000's.....
    I use the 5000 in mine with no issue! Actually my fave battery is the Roaring Top 6s 35c 5800mah pack! The plane loves it!

Leave a comment:

• dkalwishky
    replied
    I did not see that video before, thanks for posting it. My 6S batteries are all 5000's and while they would physically fit I'm concerned I'd have to add tail weight to get it to balance.

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    I saw the video of Pilot Ryan taking someone's 4S up for a maiden at NEFI...Seemed to fly just fine! May not have quite the punch as the 6S but still looked pretty nimble and speedy to me. Check it out in case you missed it:

Leave a comment:

• dkalwishky
    replied
    Anyone flying the 4S version of this plane? I have 4S batteries that I could use, my 6S are all 5000's.....

Leave a comment:

• gooniac33
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpha10 View Post
    Man, I'm VERY disappointed in the new Arctic scheme from Freewing...

They didn't even paint the white sections and just left it bare foam...It looks extremely cheap and awful...Almost transparent.

I don't know why they cut corners and didn't paint it white like the T-45 or Thunderbirds F-16. Doesn't make sense to me to have to repaint the white just to get it right.

My buddy will likely be sending it back... Just a heads up guys. : /

Poor choice on FW's behalf. :(

I was excited for this one too... :(
    It isn't a $500 plane... its $229.... I have no issue with it! Can't wait to get mine!

Leave a comment:

• Alpha10
    replied
    Man, I'm VERY disappointed in the new Arctic scheme from Freewing...

They didn't even paint the white sections and just left it bare foam...It looks extremely cheap and awful...Almost transparent.

I don't know why they cut corners and didn't paint it white like the T-45 or Thunderbirds F-16. Doesn't make sense to me to have to repaint the white just to get it right.

My buddy will likely be sending it back... Just a heads up guys. : /

Poor choice on FW's behalf. :(

I was excited for this one too... :(

Leave a comment:

• Dawgzilla
    replied
    New scheme looks awesome! Do you guys have a video showing ground handling with the strut upgrade? Seems like the stock gear gives a rough ride.

Leave a comment:

• gooniac33
    replied
    not sure if anyone here got a hold of the artic that went on sale yesterday... I did!!! Its on the way and my grey one is going to a new home when it arrives...

Leave a comment:

• Alpha10
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

​​​​
    Alpha10, I'm not certain when we'll have Su-35 ARF PLUS format models available again. That format, for certain older models, isn't proving cost effective to keep in regular stock. Feel free to email the Customer Support team and they can log your request and submit an inquiry on an ETA. Thanks! Good luck on your project!
    Thanks for the response... I've noticed a lot of life saving ARF PLUS's have been disappearing over time... Especially in the 80mm class. F5, F-86 etc.

The factory power systems in those were extremely weak compared to the newer models IMHO and I've always loved having the ARF PLUS option in those :(

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Tell that to all the A-10's we can't keep in stock. ;)

I'm just teasing, I totally get it. We strive to find that perfect balance of amenities and price point. It will always be the continued battle.

Leave a comment:

• HellHathNoFury
    replied
    Bottom line..a $350.00 F-18 will totally outsell a $550 plus F-18..You know it..;)

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Originally posted by HellHathNoFury View Post
    Hey Alpha..When are we going to see a nice single 80 or 90mm F-18 without too much heavy stuff called Bling?? :)
    Pay him no mind Alpha, you know I want any future F-18 pimped out with all the bells and whistles! Air brake and slats baby!! LOL ;)

Leave a comment:

• HellHathNoFury
    replied
    Hey Alpha..When are we going to see a nice single 80 or 90mm F-18 without too much heavy stuff called Bling??:)Being a Alaska Boy do you know a Channing Hawkins??

Leave a comment:

• Kferros
    replied
    Unbelievable, was at church when I saw the Artic F16 was trying to purchase it but my phone was being temperamental. So got home and all sold out. So sad.

Leave a comment:

• Grossman56
    replied
    Oh, wait a minute, that IS one, pays to go to Nefi

Grossman56

Leave a comment:

• Grossman56
    replied
    they look just like this....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Nefi 2017 479.JPG
Views:	428
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	82468Click image for larger version

Name:	Nefi 2017 491.JPG
Views:	375
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	82469

Leave a comment:

• Alpha
    replied
    Sold out already! That was fast :)

Luckily, as Mark said, we have more coming soon. Although at this rate I'd personally recommend enrolling in the Notify Me to receive an email when they're made available again. Don't miss out!

A bit of backstory: We've been holding this design on the back burner since the V2 was first released last Fall in standard gray. Paint molds are expensive, but over time we believed it was worth the investment to offer a second scheme for such a popular aircraft. We know many of you requested one of the Aggressor schemes. Having been born in Alaska, I've always liked the Eielson AFB units, too. Not to mention, the high contrast is easier to see against a blue sky for me. But the bottom of this bird can pose some orientation problems, so be careful. Remember, back is Up, and forward is expensive. :)

​​​​
    Alpha10, I'm not certain when we'll have Su-35 ARF PLUS format models available again. That format, for certain older models, isn't proving cost effective to keep in regular stock. Feel free to email the Customer Support team and they can log your request and submit an inquiry on an ETA. Thanks! Good luck on your project!

Leave a comment:

• Alpha10
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.MotionRC View Post
    For those interested in the Arctic Camo, we received a VERY small quantity today. They should be available for sale in the next few hours, sign up for back in stock notify as always. If you miss out on the few we have for sale today, we will most likely make them available for pre-order in the next one to two weeks.
    Hey Mark, any word on if we'll be seeing the ARF PLUS kits for the SU-35 again? I've been waiting to get one and have only seen the PNP... (I want to go with a custom power system)

Sorry for the random question, just curious and was looking for a quick answer. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Alpha10
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.MotionRC View Post
    For those interested in the Arctic Camo, we received a VERY small quantity today. They should be available for sale in the next few hours, sign up for back in stock notify as always. If you miss out on the few we have for sale today, we will most likely make them available for pre-order in the next one to two weeks.
    Sweet! Good deal! :)

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    And THAT my friends, is the official word! :Cool:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X