X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Freewing 90mm F-16 Falcon Thread

Motion RC is pleased to announce the release of the Freewing 90mm EDF F-16 Falcon. This is the official message thread to post photos, videos, flight reviews and any questions about this iconic aircraft.

I know first-hand the work that went into the development for this gorgeous bird...I cannot wait to get my hands on her!  It's rare that I don't have some re-paint/scale work to do when I get a new foam warbird and this looks like it will be one of those rare times.  Anyone else chompin' at the bit?
    Attached Files
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

RE: Anyone else chompin' at the bit for the FW 90mm SUPER SCALE F-16?

Chompin for this one and the 80mm F5N

-Hawk
      Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
      Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
      I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

I have been, ever since I heard the new Yak was such a toad. Still don't see anything about it on MRC's site tho, so haven't checked the specs & makeup et al. Trying to decide what to spend the Yak money on, instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Aros
          I know first-hand the work that went into the development for this gorgeous bird...I cannot wait to get my hands on her!  It's rare that I don't have some re-paint/scale work to do when I get a new foam warbird and this looks like it will be one of those rare times.  Anyone else chompin' at the bit?
          Do they have a price tag, yet? and what types they'll be selling (PNP/ARF/KIT)?

Comment

Hello Pilots, That F-16 is calling my name almost! I can't wait to see this one fly, I hope it's right up there with all of my Free-wing experiences. In the Airframe department, they sure do a great job with detail work and flight characteristics of their products. I haven't had a bad flyer yet! Well, the last I heard, it will be out in December. I have no idea on the cost, I just hope it's like the current models and; I'm sure quality is fine. If anyone hears anything "do tell".

Cheers! Matt

Comment

I'm chomping as well.got the 90 mms F-18 and love the detail.I really like what free wing did with the vector LEDs

Comment

Greetings Guys,

Like everyone else, I'd love to get a hold of this bird.
                To be honest, I think it's just a notch above my current skill sets.

I have no issues with Freewings F-86 or A6, but for some reason this bad boy just gives me pause.

Probably just over thinking it.

Clear Skies

Bill L.
                in Okla.

Comment

Hey Rocketeer,

I saw in your post that you have the Freewing F86. I assume this is the 80mm one, and not the smaller 64mm EDF? How do you like that one? Sure is a sweet looking plane. BTW-I did take your advice, and showed that Top RC FW190 to my wife and mentioned Christmas wish. Well, not only did she order that one for me, but also that 1400mm Super Decathalon that they carry! But like you guys, I am not allowed to play with them until after Christmas! :D

Comment

Greetings Loneflier,

WOW! You Scored big time!!!
                    You're going to like the Top RC FW-190.

For sure the F-86 is the 80mm version.
                    It is simply an awesome aircraft. It flies increadibly smooth and is quite impressive on low-level high speed passes as the multi-blade impellor really captures that turbine sound.

Won't be long now!!

As of this post.......

Clear Skies

Bill L.
                    in OKla.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Chomping at the bit for sure Aros! I cannot wait to fly these new Freewing jets in a big way.

Comment

Just about 4 weeks left for the first batch to arrive!  Whoo!
                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Aros
                          Just about 4 weeks left for the first batch to arrive!  Whoo!
                          SWEET!!!

Comment

F-16 with thrust vectoring is fantastic plane.

Comment

Our container shipment for the F-16, F-5, and Super Scorpion is being unloaded today in Illinois, and all pre-orders for those three aircraft will be shipped by the end of today.

Even with the west coast port madness, we're ahead of the mid March arrival date as originally projected, which is nice.

I look forward to everyone's flight reports!
                              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

I am so amped for this gorgeous bird!
                                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC
                                  Our container shipment for the F-16, F-5, and Super Scorpion is being unloaded today in Illinois, and all pre-orders for those three aircraft will be shipped by the end of today.

Even with the west coast port madness, we're ahead of the mid March arrival date as originally projected, which is nice.

I look forward to everyone's flight reports!
                                  And media models too, right?

Comment

Originally posted by dahawk

-Hawk
                                    Well it is stock now!

Comment

The KIT Plus is in stock currently...
                                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC
                                        The KIT Plus is in stock currently...
                                        I think both are in stock.  At least I know the model is in because I am ordering one now.
                                        [hr]
                                        Originally posted by Pheonix
                                        Originally posted by dahawk

-Hawk
                                        Well it is stock now!
                                        I just placed my order.  Better order now if you want one.  They generally go very fast.

Comment

Working...
                                        X