Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I did was take some square hardwood and glued it into the holes in the plastic from the top, then used larger wood screws on that side. Helps a lot. But there is a 3D printed nose gear mount as well.

Nose gear mount file here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4177413

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4800.JPG
Views:	765
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	284011
    Pat

Comment

• Where can I buy one of these printed units??

Comment

• Originally posted by Warthog View Post
        Where can I buy one of these printed units??
        You don't "buy" them. You download the 3D file and you print it yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Warthog View Post
          Where can I buy one of these printed units??
          If you are talking about the nose gear brace and you don't have access to a 3D printer, there is someone selling these on RCGroups:

Pat

Comment

• I don't have a printer,, so I was wondering if anybody sells them.

Comment

• Hallo, wo gibt es die Piloten (Ganzkörperpiloten) für die A 10 von Freewing

Gruß Herbert

Comment

• Originally posted by herbert Stötter View Post
                Hallo, wo gibt es die Piloten (Ganzkörperpiloten) für die A 10 von Freewing

Gruß Herbert
                BenchCraft 85mm (3.3") Jet Pilot Figure - Green [BCT5032-014] Motion RC Das konnte ich finden. Hier ist der LinkHier ist der Link.

Comment

Hallo, wo gibt es die Piloten (Ganzkörperpiloten) für die A 10 von Freewing Gruß Herbert

Herbert, ich habe die moderne Pilotfigur im Maßstab 1:10 von Jet Hanger Hobbies verwendet. Es sieht gut aus und passt gut. Die meisten verwenden diese Zahl. Am besten, LB

Name:	007.JPG
Views:	526
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	299977
                  I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                  ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

Herbert, ich habe die moderne Pilotfigur im Maßstab 1:10 von Jet Hanger Hobbies verwendet. Es sieht gut aus und passt gut. Die meisten verwenden diese Zahl. Am besten, LB

Welcome to Jet Hangar Hobbies, Inc.

Comment

Beautiful job Elbee! That pilot looks fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by starcop View Post
                        Beautiful job Elbee! That pilot looks fantastic.
                        SC, thanks, he's a keeper. The cockpit kit is designed by Dirty Dee and makes the pilot look like he knows more than really does which sounds familiar somehow... Best, LB
                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

SC, thanks, he's a keeper. The cockpit kit is designed by Dirty Dee and makes the pilot look like he knows more than really does which sounds familiar some how... Best, LB
                          Elbee, You've done a fantastic job on the aircraft. I love your statement. Be humble...be approachable...and be credible. Music to my ears! Happy Flights; buddy.

Comment

SC, thanks, he's a keeper. The cockpit kit is designed by Dirty Dee and makes the pilot look like he knows more than really does which sounds familiar some how... Best, LB
                            BTW, a very true statement. Quote, the pilot looks like he knows more than really does. Bravo.

Comment

How about this for a co-pilot... They make a great team! Elbee, you were a Commander in Desert Storm per se?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Hallo, vielen Dank für die schnelle Rückmeldung. Werde mir den Jetpiloten bestellen.

Gruß Herbert

Comment

Hallo, vielen Dank für die schnelle Rückmeldung. Werde mir den Jetpiloten bestellen.

Gruß Herbert
                                  Guten Tag, Ich helfe gerne. Ich versuche... Ich hoffe, Sie finden, wasSie suchen.

Comment

• Originally posted by starcop View Post
                                    How about this for a co-pilot... They make a great team! Elbee, you were a Commander in Desert Storm per se?
                                    SC, you flatter me, I was really an old dude during that time and considerably older now. Think 'Cold War' era and you're warmer. Best, LB
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

SC, you flatter me, I was really an old dude during that time and considerably older now. Think 'Cold War' era and you're warmer. Best, LB
                                      Elbee, I have sincere heartfelt respect for you now. Those were difficult times for everyone in our past. You are still one Amazing person to us all, as we are younger and, should be still learning from you. I respect my elders as they should always be. The heart is something people our age can misinterpret the most. It took a lot more effort and heart in the past, to get through the war, segregation. I salute you, Sir!

Comment

• VOTE ELBEE FOR PRESIDENT !!

Starcop , yours are Holy words. Nothing to add .

Comment

• starcop & Griffon Wings, There are myriad others who have accomplished much more. I will say that it is a rare thing when we have that epiphany and humbly realize how little we know. Best, LB
                                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                          X