X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holly Cow! Nicely done.
    How did you cut 39 evenly spaced rectangles ? Exacto ?
    Just asking. TY!
    Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
      Holly Cow! Nicely done.
      How did you cut 39 evenly spaced rectangles ? Exacto ?
      Just asking. TY!
      It was done by measuring and remeasuring and a sharp x-acto. It was wasn't fun. I think the worst part was taking
      a new wing cutting little slots into it.

Comment

• I finally managed to capture a good landing on video. The rest of the flight ain't too awful bad either. :Silly:
        Best when viewed @ full screen since it's hat cam

My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by Calla View Post

It was done by measuring and remeasuring and a sharp x-acto. It was wasn't fun. I think the worst part was taking
          a new wing cutting little slots into it.
          Many Thanks
          Again really nice work!
          Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Got 4 nice sorties in today plus 4 with the Hawk and 3 with the F5. All good.

Tried the HRB 6000mah 50C. Got 4 minutes with some reserve. Getting 3:30 with the RT 5800mah 35C and 3 min wither the 5000mah 50C. Not an empirical study.
            Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
            Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
            I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Had a hairy moment today during a flight. Took off and was downwind on my first pass when one of the fuel tanks, pylon and all, departed the plane. Was able to drop the gear and make a safe landing, but had to work to keep her stable as she wanted to pull towards the remaining tank.

I think I'm going to use some of these spare slide locks and make mounts in the wing for the pylons.
              Pat

Comment

• Glad you saved her Pat.

Comment

• Looks like one of them is a little crooked. ;)

Good work!

Originally posted by Calla View Post

Here's a picture of the VG's. Each one was was cut to size and I had to cut the slots in the wings. Be patient it's going to take some time. Was this picture ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by vduniec View Post
                    Looks like one of them is a little crooked. ;)

Good

Thanks, I don’t think I could do it again.

Comment

• Caught another good landing on video this morning. :Cool:

Comment

• Nicely Done!

Comment

• Anyone know when the next batch of a4’s come in ?

Comment

• Stock Replenished!

Comment

• Mine just shipped for Christmas...First big EDF. cant wait to detail it into an Aggressor A-4 :)

Comment

• Any body have a set of the missiles they aren't using? I don't see them on the parts list.

Comment

• Photo shoot with the F-16..................:)

Wish I has an extra set of missles to help you out, this is one EDF jet that flies better when loaded up.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks, I like the missiles on it Flyin but not so much the tanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Scamp73 View Post
                                      Any body have a set of the missiles they aren't using? I don't see them on the parts list.
                                      PM me. I do.

Comment

• Put another couple of flights on mine today but forgot to start the camera on the 1st flight. The flight and landing from the 1st flight was a good one, flight two not do much. I had peace & quiet for the 1st flight but by the time I got to the second one the neighboring drag strip was going full swing. Wound up flying longer than I meant to since I missed hearing the timer when it hit the 1 minute remaining mark. Rushed the landing and wound up having to do a go around.
                                        The battery was a little angry when I took it out (very warm) and reading 3.63 v per cell when I checked it.

Comment

• Taxi tests for my mate Adrian's new Skyhawk today. Beautiful jet, pity the skymaster kit has a LOT to fix out of the box, but once done, it looks simply awesome. Gonna hoot with a kingtech 180. Thought you guys would appreciate some pics. :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1632.JPG
Views:	519
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	105555Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1636.JPG
Views:	460
Size:	153.8 KB
ID:	105556Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1631.JPG
Views:	483
Size:	164.0 KB