X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
    Yep, it will!!Minwax, Spar Varathane water based is the way to go!
    Before Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8914.JPG
Views:	790
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	104253

After Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9483.JPG
Views:	746
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	104254

Grossman56
    Dan, did you apply it before or after applying the graphics?

Comment

• Freewing 70mm Hawks at the Arizona Jet Rally 2017.

Comment

• After Steve, it helps to lock on the decals. Decals on bare airplane and then three or four coats of Varathane.

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

• hello all new to site thought i would post a pic of my BAe Hawk my version of arctic camo

Comment

• Wow that is impressive! Youve obviously put a lot of time into it.

Is that some sort of decal paper with the camo pattern on it?

I highly suggest you read my post #313 over on the rcgroups forum.
            Super Airliner, Corsair, Viper, BAE Hawk, L-39, A-6, PC-21, B-25, T-28, GeeBee, Wildcat, Stinson, F-16, F-4

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod23t View Post
              hello all new to site thought i would post a pic of my BAe Hawk my version of arctic camo
              Great work! Love the details of the pilots and the cockpit! Nice Middle Finger!!!! hahahaha

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	104435Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	104436Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	104438Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	188.9 KB
ID:	104437 a couple pics with belly tank from the green rectangle

Comment

• Finished up my Grey Hawk this evening. Looking forward to it's possible maiden this weekend.

Comment

• I like the colors! No graphics?

Comment

• None yet. Looking to see how the graphics that come with it look, or get something else for it. I might look into getting some graphics from some of the other jets, like the Freewing 70mm F-16.

Comment

• I like the paint hope it flies as good as it looks. i used left over decals for mine

Comment

• Have you made the suggested mods to reinforce the front fuselage from coming off during a hard landing hotrod23t? I plan to reinforce mine before I maiden it. Weather has been cold and windy here, so I'll have time to do it before I get a chance to maiden it.

RC Groups - the most active Radio Control model community: electric and fuel rc airplanes,rc helis,rc boats and rc cars. Features discussion forums, blogs, videos and classifieds.

Comment

• put carbon fiber rods in my t45 saved my fuse a couple times will probly do the same to this one but it lands nice

Comment

• thanks for the link .looks like i got some work to do before my next flight

Comment

• this is my souloution 1 mm thick plastic epoxied in place with gorilla glue filling gaps holes drilled in plactic for adheasion back also pinched between fuse and wing

Comment

• had too do some trimming of plastic too fit wing... but VERY STRONG

Comment

• THATS A FUNNY LOOKIN BLUE JET AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD THE PAINT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE A PROP PLANE WHERE DO I BUY THIS LOL:):):)

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod23t View Post
                                      this is my souloution 1 mm thick plastic epoxied in place with gorilla glue filling gaps holes drilled in plactic for adheasion back also pinched between fuse and wing
                                      Running that doubler all the way forward to the second rib in the cockpit (last picture) is really a good idea. Will make it a lot stronger.
                                      Super Airliner, Corsair, Viper, BAE Hawk, L-39, A-6, PC-21, B-25, T-28, GeeBee, Wildcat, Stinson, F-16, F-4

Comment

• PIC O THE DAY

Comment

• gorilla glue will make it stronger then stock (that is if they used glue in the first place)

Comment

Working...
                                          X