Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with experience flying the Inrunner with the Admiral 6S 6000mAh because of flight times?

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
      Ok Final Setup complete. Used Freewing 8S system. Jeti REX9 receiver , MUI ( Jeti Capacity Telemetry) and Hobby eagle gyro ..... Balanced at 125mm. Removed nose weight.
      5000 6S and 5000 2S
      Have you flown this set up yet? Interested to hear how it does on 8s.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Bergsmith View Post

Have you flown this set up yet? Interested to hear how it does on 8s.
        Alas Chicago weather has kept me grounded :-) Believe me... I am dying to get her in the air! :-)
        Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post

Alas Chicago weather has kept me grounded :-) Believe me... I am dying to get her in the air! :-)
          I've wondered why more haven't gone to the 8's in the F-15, seems like it would be perfect. If you can fit the batteries inside that is....

Comment

• I have a Hobby Eagle Gyro in there and a Jeti MUI to monitor battery capacity. Its tight!!
            Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Hi everyone.
              I am thinking of buying this F-15C, it would be my first 90 mm EDF. I am currently flying a 70mm F18 A FMS A and 70mm Avanti FMS, I also have a 70mm F16 Freewing.
              My field is grass care.
              I await your comments.
              Thanks and sorry for the language, I use the Google translator.
              Attached Files

Comment

• I had planned to use these batteries:
                https://hobbyking.com/es_es/turnigy-...ack-xt-90.html
                Do you know if they come inside?
                Thank you.
                This is a link from a video to visualize my flight level.

What model do you recommend the standard or high performance ?.
                Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rayant View Post
                  I had planned to use these batteries:
                  https://hobbyking.com/es_es/turnigy-...ack-xt-90.html
                  Do you know if they come inside?
                  Thank you.
                  This is a link from a video to visualize my flight level.

What model do you recommend the standard or high performance ?.
                  Thank you.
                  Hello, I will say this and I am sure others will jump in, you should have no problem with the F-15, just keep in mind that it's a heavy jet, fly it with respect, also I would get the high performance version, much better than the stock one, even more so flying off grass, now my other opinion I am sure will ruffle some feathers, I wouldn't waist my money on those Turnigy batteries, get some RTops, Admirals are good, I use nothing but Gensace 5000 60c in mine, flew great with the 4068-1835kv inrunner, save your money and get some good battery packs.

Comment

• Pretty much agree with DC... The F-15 is a great first scale 90mm jet. Heavy yes, but like DC says get the HP version to combat the weight. Very well mannered, one of my favorite older gen scale jets of ours. Also agree on RTops, Admirals, Gensace...
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Thank you. I bought the batteries for a spitfire 1600 Freewing, I planned to use them on the F15

Comment

• Anyone have insight on converting this to a strike eagle?

Comment

• Gilatrout

Tandem cockpit

+

Conformal fuel tanks

+

LOTS of Paveways and Mk.82s

=

Alpha's eternal gratitude and envy

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                            Gilatrout

Tandem cockpit

+

Conformal fuel tanks

+

LOTS of Paveways and Mk.82s

=

Alpha's eternal gratitude and envy
                            And this paint scheme
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	1000w_q95.jpg
Views:	936
Size:	163.0 KB
ID:	239796

Comment

• When did Freewing change over to the newer fan and 1650kv outrunner? Looking at one that was bought last summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
                                Anyone have insight on converting this to a strike eagle?
                                I would go for one of these!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	f15.jpg
Views:	914
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	240192Click image for larger version

Name:	F15-2.jpg
Views:	865
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	240193

Comment

• Sweet pics, yeah I wish Freewing would do a repaint on the F-15, it needs an update.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ks.jetflyer View Post
                                    When did Freewing change over to the newer fan and 1650kv outrunner? Looking at one that was bought last summer.
                                    Its a really good upgrade too! It flies great! I thought it was an Inrunner when I saw it flying and could only tell it was an outrunner when it landed and could hear the whine... Really good system in there now!
                                    Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                                    I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Good Morning.
                                      I just ordered the Freewing F-15C Eagle Super Scale High Performance from Motionrc.eu.
                                      I hope to receive it soon.
                                      Greetings.

Comment

• Rayant Hi Rayant, I hope you enjoy your F-15! I hope you are all safe and healthy in Spain.
                                        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• I love the look of the squarish intakes on the F-15, makes it seem so beefy.

Comment

Working...
                                          X