Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also i got extra stuff from Jan who makes Afterburner (Europe based) and it looks crazy scale :), you can find it here:https://superbambi.net/
    Now traying to make video in sunset because it`s programed after you set full power it makes glitch just like real one due compressor pressure.... what a sight

Comment

• New paint scheme for the Mig-21 finished. Video of the first flight with the new High Performance Inrunner and of course a LED-Afterburner soon.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20200523_154609.jpg Views:	0 Size:	158.8 KB ID:	256222Click image for larger version  Name:	20200523_154727.jpg Views:	0 Size:	312.8 KB ID:	256223Click image for larger version  Name:	20200523_154657.jpg Views:	0 Size:	160.5 KB ID:	256224Click image for larger version  Name:	20200523_154722.jpg Views:	0 Size:	289.5 KB ID:	256225

Comment

• Originally posted by krkan View Post

So try to finf UB-16 rocket launchers.- 3d print and Im flying with them
        Also R-60 rocket is still active on inner or outer pylons.

Cool -
        Thanks for the info!

Found the rocked pod 3DP files; still looking for the missile files...

Comment

• Comment

Super looking jet!

Comment

• krkan great looking scheme!

Comment

• Thanks guys, gerat thing is that one of our club member is active Mig 21 pilot, and he made this pictures. So after all i got first hand flyer near me :)

Comment

• Comment

• Iam looking for a B-52stratafortress with rear gunner bubble for my husband .we have been married for 30 years and the buff is his ideal lady so if anyone knows where I can find one please let me know.I want him to fly again . Thank you Janmarie his loving wife.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minibrute View Post
                      Iam looking for a B-52stratafortress with rear gunner bubble for my husband .we have been married for 30 years and the buff is his ideal lady so if anyone knows where I can find one please let me know.I want him to fly again . Thank you Janmarie his loving wife.
                      As far as flying edf models, I do not believe that one exists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quickstop View Post

As far as flying edf models, I do not believe that one exists.
                        There have been a number of different EDF B-52s buit by different modelers.

There are no ARF B-52 RC models. Parkflyer Plastics has a semi kit for a foam one that involves a fair amount of foam work. Takes 8 each 40mm EDFs. Flies great, though.

I was able to buy his prototype B-52 model early this year.

Comment

• Hey guys, I really need your help.

I just purchased as my first freewing jet the MIG 21 (pnp, performance kit).
                          It the version with the flat white cables (so only 2 connectors to be connected from fuselage to the wings, for ailerons, flaps and landing gear).

I have an issue with making the connection to the control board (small board with at both sides the white connector plugged in, 1 row for making input connections and 1 row for output connections towards the receiver).
                          The manual is referring to the 'old' control box (2 rows of connection points and a separate row towards the receiver).

My questions:
                          I have 2 elevator cables coming to the front and only 1 connection-point on the control board ? Use of a y-cable could have been an option but not included (?).
                          My landinggear in the wings isn't coming out (front nose ok).
                          The lever on the right aileron servo needs to be repositioned on the servo (at least I have the impression?) is this possible ?

I hope you guys can help me. I checked already on the internet and can't find the answer.

Thanks in advance,

Foes (belgium)

Comment

• Originally posted by Foes View Post
                            My questions:
                            I have 2 elevator cables coming to the front and only 1 connection-point on the control board ? Use of a y-cable could have been an option but not included (?).
                            My landinggear in the wings isn't coming out (front nose ok).
                            The lever on the right aileron servo needs to be repositioned on the servo (at least I have the impression?) is this possible ?

I hope you guys can help me. I checked already on the internet and can't find the answer.

Thanks in advance,

Foes (belgium)
                            Hey Foes,

This should give you the answers:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/10...iles/MCB-E.pdf

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by Jets and Wings View Post
                              New paint scheme for the Mig-21 finished. Video of the first flight with the new High Performance Inrunner and of course a LED-Afterburner soon.
                              Click image for larger version Name:	20200523_154609.jpg Views:	0 Size:	158.8 KB ID:	256222Click image for larger version Name:	20200523_154727.jpg Views:	0 Size:	312.8 KB ID:	256223Click image for larger version Name:	20200523_154657.jpg Views:	0 Size:	160.5 KB ID:	256224Click image for larger version Name:	20200523_154722.jpg Views:	0 Size:	289.5 KB ID:	256225
                              One of the best repaints I've seen. I really like it.

Do you mind me asking what tools you used to paint?

Comment

• So question to those of you that have flown both....

Which of the two between the Mig-21 and the A-4 would you choose and why? I'm still torn between the two.

I'm short of physical space, but would like another 80mm besides the Mirage to fly from time to time and can find room for possibly one more before having to clear out hangar space.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mizer67 View Post
                                  So question to those of you that have flown both....

Which of the two between the Mig-21 and the A-4 would you choose and why? I'm still torn between the two.

I'm short of physical space, but would like another 80mm besides the Mirage to fly from time to time and can find room for possibly one more before having to clear out hangar space.
                                  Both are great jets, so you really can’t go wrong with either. If I had to choose one I would go with the A4. I find it just a bit smoother and I think it handles the wind a bit better. Just my opinion based on my experience.

Comment

• Short teaser with Freewing Mig and the Real stuff :)

Comment

Short teaser with Freewing Mig and the Real stuff :)

wow nice picture! thx for sharing
                                      https://www.youtube.com/icarusthe2nd

Comment

• Comment

• cool!

Comment

Working...
                                          X