Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a vid of my Freewing Mig-21 with the RCGEEK centerburner installed.

Installation was really easy. The leds are really bright and they are a great help to follow my silver Mig-21 in the belgian skies. I really love the flickering effect

During my last 2 take-offs I was even a bit blinded lol

My friends were impressed as well, they thought I had a fire leaking at the back of my plane during my first take-off haha

This vid is a compilation of several flights, I did 10 flights in row with the centerburner :)

Mighty good job Chris & Air-Jon did !!!

https://www.youtube.com/icarusthe2nd

Comment

• Hello, I have been flying the freewing Mig-21 and really enjoy it. I am at the point were I would like to paint it up in silver with multiple different shaded panels. Can someone please recommend the paints and technique on how to do this?

Comment

• Originally posted by canamwing View Post
        Hello, I have been flying the freewing Mig-21 and really enjoy it. I am at the point were I would like to paint it up in silver with multiple different shaded panels. Can someone please recommend the paints and technique on how to do this?
        Howdy and welcome to Hobby Squawk! The MIG 21 is a great flying bird! Paints are easy, the techniques are a book!!! After I locate it in my library, I will post a link to a book for panels and metal finishes and such... It is about 13.00 USD. Please stand by..... Jerry

Comment

• Megahobby.com is the USA's largest online hobby shop with over 50,000 products in stock for same-day shipping, including plastic model kits, model railroading, model rockets, paints and supplies, and much more. Call us toll-free at 888-642-0093 so we can help you find exactly what you need!

Comment

• Megahobby.com is the USA's largest online hobby shop with over 50,000 products in stock for same-day shipping, including plastic model kits, model railroading, model rockets, paints and supplies, and much more. Call us toll-free at 888-642-0093 so we can help you find exactly what you need!

Comment

• https://www.megahobby.com/categories...g-jimenez.html Look thru all the paints here... I use an airbrush and Post-It notes for making panels...
              Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!! Jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                It's actually right on 265mm as per the manual. But if you look at the picture in the manual, it's not at that spot, so it's a little misleading. But 265mm is right where you want to be for the CG.
                Hi Pat

CG measured wheels up or down?

Comment

• Wheels down, no hump or weapons/tanks attached.
                  Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                    Wheels down, no hump or weapons/tanks attached.
                    Thanks Pat!

Walo

Comment

• Todays Mission went well with the Mig-21
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Never any fun flying alone... but some flight alone can be fun! Better flying in formation or dogfighting with friends! Here is a mix of both from the last couple weeks. I put an A3L gyro in my Mig now and its even better than before!!

Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                        I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• I love flying this MiG. Great Jet !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobaroo View Post
                            I love flying this MiG. Great Jet !!
                            Custom Mig21schemes are always unique and more interesting than stock. What scheme is that?

Comment

• That's what tax rebates are for ! Yippee!

Comment

• Originally posted by denvoyager View Post
                                That's what tax rebates are for ! Yippee!
                                Welcome to Hobby Squawk!! Glad you are here! The MIG is a great jet.

Comment

• Rebates? Interesting... I always called it a tax return. Hmm... interesting

Comment

• Just picked up the silver version, looks to be the only one that didn't go up in price yet, actually on sale so I thought I better try one with all this bragging on how good it flies and give it a try....:Cool:

Comment

• You will love it DC... With all your jet experience, it will soon become a go-to.... Just fun!!!! I do have a gyro in her. A3-L It sure makes it smooth all the time!!! :Cool: Jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                        You will love it DC... With all your jet experience, it will soon become a go-to.... Just fun!!!! I do have a gyro in her. A3-L It sure makes it smooth all the time!!! :Cool: Jerry
                                        Hope so, looking forward to getting it, passed on the F-22, just not my thing, so I bought the Mig for fun.:)

Comment

• Ok guys help..I picked up the Mig , was unable to test servo's because they have this odd 1 yellow wire only, so I put it together, popped a receiver in it to set my servo's..and bam! The left elevator servo snaps into the fuse far enough to rip the clevis out ..it's stuck, no movement. I take it out and it's solid junk....anyone replace this one before? Is it like some of the other freewings where the servo has a 2 or 3 inch line that goes into the long connector or do I have to rewire the darn thing through the fuse ?

Comment

Working...
                                          X