X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
    I wish I could watch these videos from where I'm at right now.

Cashmoneybrother, I really like your centerline tank. It's a good look on this aircraft, and aids visibility, too. I did the same with one of my Freewing 80mm Mirage models.
    Thanks, I painted it orange to give it some contrast when it's up in the air........I'll find out tomorrow!!!

Comment

• Hi,

I am setting up my Mig with the Gyro and I want to set the best servo frequency in the hobby eagle set up. I seem to be getting some pretty poor resolution at 50 hertz. Does anyone know what the supplied motion Rc servos should be run at?
      Cheers

Peter

Comment

• I got gobs of flight time with my mig this weekend!! Check out my channel to see them all but here are a couple

Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
        I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Hi fellow pilots, finally I have almost finalized my Czech MiG 21. A bit of weathiering here and there will follow and then the maiden. It is a stock version with small mods as afterburner ring, position and landing lights.

Comment

• That's a good looking MiG, Greyhound61.

Comment

• Thank you BW :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Greyhound61 View Post
                Hi fellow pilots, finally I have almost finalized my Czech MiG 21. A bit of weathiering here and there will follow and then the maiden. It is a stock version with small mods as afterburner ring, position and landing lights.
                WOW good looking plane!
                I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Hi fellow MiG pilots, finally the maiden of my Czech MiG 21 this weekend. As already stated in this thread, a very nice plane to fly, no bad habits (sorry, no video, was alone on the airfield). CG at 275mm, flew on low rate (elevator 20mm, aileron 13 mm), Admiral 5000 mAh. Decent rotation on take-off, no jump into the air. Definitely a "keeper". Looking forward to many more flights!

Comment

• Looks great!
                    Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Greyhound, awesome job on the Czech Mig! Love the weathering detail!

On Friday I got mine down off the ceiling to fly yesterday as it's been a while since she's flown. Before, I had taken a Sharpie fine point and drew in the panel lines. But Friday I went back over her using my charcoal pencil and brush method, and she looks a lot better now. Two great flights yesterday.
                      Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                        Greyhound, awesome job on the Czech Mig! Love the weathering detail!

On Friday I got mine down off the ceiling to fly yesterday as it's been a while since she's flown. Before, I had taken a Sharpie fine point and drew in the panel lines. But Friday I went back over her using my charcoal pencil and brush method, and she looks a lot better now. Two great flights yesterday.
                        Awesome work Pat. I love that paint scheme on the Mig.

Comment

• Killed my beloved MIG at our WarBird event -- watch the Highlights here and you will see it go in hard. see 2:11 So does the fan setup work in any ARF pluses besides the MIG? It about all that survived ---- ready to move on if I can use the EDF and ESC elsewhere/

Comment

• Originally posted by waytooslow View Post
                            Killed my beloved MIG at our WarBird event -- watch the Highlights here and you will see it go in hard. see 2:11 So does the fan setup work in any ARF pluses besides the MIG? It about all that survived ---- ready to move on if I can use the EDF and ESC elsewhere/

Sorry to hear that man. However, that did go out in style :). That power system should do just fine in any of the FW 80mm ARF Pluses.

Comment

• Originally posted by waytooslow View Post
                              Killed my beloved MIG at our WarBird event -- watch the Highlights here and you will see it go in hard. see 2:11 So does the fan setup work in any ARF pluses besides the MIG? It about all that survived ---- ready to move on if I can use the EDF and ESC elsewhere/

It does work in any Freewing 80 mm. I'm using one in the ARF + Avanti. Might have to change some wire lengths on the ESC (think I shortened them for the Avanti) but other than that it's a drop in.
                              My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• I have tried several different edf setups in my mig. But Now I have found the one that works best! Strangely enough it is from FMS... Dropped right in with minimal foam sanding and it works amazing!! Here are the highlights from this past weekends flying...

Comment

• Thought you guys might appreciate a couple of picsof a clubmate playing with his mig21 in his shed. (As you do...). It's not the freewing one sorry, and he's still got a bit of work to do to finish the build, but nice jet all the same. I volunteered to do the maiden for him, but I don't think he's keen...
                                  ::)

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_17503.jpg Views:	1 Size:	139.4 KB ID:	102204

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1463.JPG Views:	2 Size:	64.7 KB ID:	102206Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1464.JPG Views:	2 Size:	224.9 KB ID:	102207
                                  Attached Files

Comment

• That is quite the project!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
                                      Thought you guys might appreciate a couple of picsof a clubmate playing with his mig21 in his shed. (As you do...). It's not the freewing one sorry, and he's still got a bit of work to do to finish the build, but nice jet all the same. I volunteered to do the maiden for him, but I don't think he's keen...
                                      ::)

Click image for larger version Name:	image_17503.jpg Views:	1 Size:	139.4 KB ID:	102204

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1463.JPG Views:	2 Size:	64.7 KB ID:	102206Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1464.JPG Views:	2 Size:	224.9 KB ID:	102207
                                      If he is going to sell it, tell him $329 shipped I will take it, same price as Motion.... :)

Really must be nice to have Mig in your hanger to play in, wow, you couldn't get me out of that thing..............;):Cool:

Comment

• The MiG’s got a B-17 parked on its wing!

Comment

• WANT.
                                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
                                          X