Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeteC View Post
    Hi,

I am setting up my Mig with the Gyro and I want to set the best servo frequency in the hobby eagle set up. I seem to be getting some pretty poor resolution at 50 hertz. Does anyone know what the supplied motion Rc servos should be run at?
    Cheers

Peter
    Hey Pete,
    I use the A3-L in all my jets and up to know the best configuration is to maintain at 50hertz (even considering that the servos are digital)....i tried to change once and noted some abnormal servos movment.
    Cheers

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20171029_082105.jpg
Views:	1150
Size:	183.1 KB
ID:	102835

Comment

• Originally posted by the snake View Post
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20171029_082105.jpg
Views:	1150
Size:	183.1 KB
ID:	102835
        Nice line up Victor. :Cool:

Comment

• Thanks, I know everyone says I have a clown car!

Comment

• The 80 mm Mig looks bigger than the 90 mm Diamond replica.
            My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• I agree Victor ... nice fleet sitting there! That Sky Sword is SO unconventionally cool looking IMO!

Comment

• Hi need advice with free wing mig 21 when setting up centre of gravity do you have the plane upside down all right way up wheels up or wheels down thanks Paul

Comment

• I did mine with model inverted and gear extended.

Comment

• Ditto.

Comment

• Same.
                      Pat

Comment

• Not me, did mine right side up and gear extended, flew perfect so I must have got it right.....:Cool:

Comment

• Finally got around to shooting another hat cam video of my Mig this morning. Footage is from it's 2nd flight today. Not much in the line of a breeze to help with slowing down at landing time. Best viewed at full screen since this one turns into a speck in the sky real easy.

Comment

• Shirty, wow, that's impressive.
                            How did he get it, and how much was it to purchase and ship?
                            I need a "little" winter project myself... AND my MiG could use a big brother... :)

In other news, my MiG is still holding strong. Hopefully with the cooler weather down here in FL she'll have a bit more grunt for a steep vertical climb after takeoff

Comment

• Originally posted by Bajora View Post
                              I agree Victor ... nice fleet sitting there! That Sky Sword is SO unconventionally cool looking IMO!
                              It is not the sky sword it's the AF model diamond my friend. And yes bill the Mig is bigger than the diamond. But both are equally fun to fly!

Comment

• Winter is on it's way....My Freewing Mig 21 is coming out of hibernation......
                                Just taking her through her landing drills....

Comment

• Originally posted by Itgordon00 View Post
                                  Winter is on it's way....My Freewing Mig 21 is coming out of hibernation......
                                  Just taking her through her landing drills....
                                  Touch and goes are a great way to get used to the way the plane handles on landing. I have done it with mine several times!! SO much fun!
                                  Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                                  I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• MIG-21 ROMAINIAN CAMO PAINT WITH AIRBRUSH..FIRST TRY

Comment

• Very nice for a first try... :Cool:I love camo schemes on the Mig.

Comment

• This is a cool jet! I don't have one, but my buddy does and I caught some fun flights with it.

This was a flight from this Freewing MiG-21 80mm EDF Jet Fighter at Warbirds Over Whatcom this past summer.

Comment

• This is another fun flight with the MiG-21 and the F-16 doing some Formation Flying!

Comment

Working...
                                          X