X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bbaumer View Post
    I'm looking for a front landing gear assembly, or just the servo, ( motion is out of stock) . Anyone got a parts plane laying around?
    Did you get it ordered? If not, I might have one in the parts box, for the A-4. Same part according to MRC. Not sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

Did you get it ordered? If not, I might have one in the parts box, for the A-4. Same part according to MRC. Not sure!
      I did, thank you

Comment

• Hi all,

My first post on HobbySquawk!

I joined the FW Mig-21 club yesterday :) Will read the whole thread during the next days.

I live in Belgium and visited the recently opened Motionrc eu warehouse in Holland. Was a long drive but totally worth it since I had an opportunity to meet Stuart and have a long chat with him :-)

I was their first belgian customer collecting my stuff at their warehouse :Cool:

Here's some pictures of Stuart & a happy customer.

https://www.youtube.com/icarusthe2nd

Comment

• Originally posted by Icarus the 2nd View Post
          Hi all,

I joined the FW Mig-21 club yesterday :) Will read the whole thread during the next days.

I live in Belgium and visited the recently opened Motionrc eu warehouse in Holland. Was a long drive but totally worth it since I had an opportunity to meet Stuart and have a long chat with him :-)

I was their first belgian customer collecting my stuff at their warehouse :Cool:

Welcome to HobbySquawk! How fortunate you are to live close enough to Motion's warehouse in Europe and to be able to meet Stuart in person! I was once in Sneek for a month and saw a guy loading an RC plane into the back of his car to go flying one day. I asked him where he flew but was not successful finding the airfield. I tried. The Mig is a good flying plane. You should enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Icarus the 2nd View Post
            Hi all,

Very cool!!! Welcome to Hobby Squawk!!! Enjoy the MIG 21. Nice jet!!!

Comment

• Love the MiG!! Keep the speed up in the turns .....

Comment

• Thanks for the warm welcome guys :-)

I'm sure I'll love this plane, the build is a joy already ;)

I added a very clear green/red led set from HobbyKing that starts to blink when the lipo cells get below 3.5V and some special landings lights as well.

Will try to have a friend with a cam standby when I do the maiden flight and will post the vid here.

Comment

• My blue sport schemed Mig is finally ready and in the air!

Comment

• Nice Bajora! :Cool:

Comment

• I got mine finished yesterday and maiden-ed it, I really like it:Cool:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170501_160053744_iOS.jpeg
Views:	645
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	147911

Name:	Maiden.jpg
Views:	682
Size:	302.9 KB
ID:	147910

Name:	Weathering_01.jpg
Views:	643
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	147905

Name:	Weathering_03.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	147907

Name:	Weathering_05.jpg
Views:	675
Size:	109.3 KB
ID:	147908

Name:	Weathering_02.jpg
Views:	652
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	147909

Name:	Weathering_04.jpg
Views:	640
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	147906

TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Looks good TI. Been thinking of adding this one to the hanger also. Looks like it should be pretty grass friendly. How's she handle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                          Looks good TI. Been thinking of adding this one to the hanger also. Looks like it should be pretty grass friendly. How's she handle?
                          Flies great and I've wanted one for a long time but new planes kept coming out so fast I couldn't get caught up on the ones that were all ready out when I got into EDFs so during this "breather" between planes I snatched one up. Also this thing is huge, it makes some of my 90mm planes look small.
                          TiredIron Aviation
                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• She looks REAL good there George! :Smug:

Comment

• Welcome to the club Bajora!! Glad to see that you will soon be burning up the sky with this beaut!!

Well mine is getting some much needed attention... I already changed out the ailerons servos a while back but now the elevators are getting weird. When Freewing servos start buzzing they will soon go out... So the horizontal stabs were changed and the servos will be done today. Oh and I got a little heat coming out of the exhaust now... well simulated anyway. New design by a friend and will be for sale here pretty soon...

Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                              I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Hi all, here the maiden flight I did earlier this week … this plane rocks hard :-)

Comment

• My latest effort

Comment

• Comment

• That turned out really good!

Comment

• Agreed! Very nice indeed!

Comment

• Thanks guys

Comment

Working...