X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Woodcock View Post
    I'm assuming you're talking about the torque steer, and correcting it. Administer throttle smoothly. You'll be just fine. LOL

W
    I wasn't cramming the throttle. I slowly went to WOT and once there it would have a pretty hard roll to the left. Full right aileron was able to almost keep the wings level.

Comment

Another forum member asked this over a week ago but no answer was posted, when can we expect the Havoc to be available in the EU warehouse?

Comment

RG1416 Welcome to Hobby Squawk! We must have missed that previous post.

To answer the question, we had planned to have the EU containers available within a couple weeks of the Stateside container arrivals, but due to an unfortunate incident at the port, the first shipment of Skynetic Havok and Skynetic Shrike is estimated to be arriving in Europe around the late December time frame. Please consider entering your email address into the "Notify Me" field on the website, and our system will email you as soon as they're in stock and ready to ship. We'll also post here once we have a more firm ETA, and again once they do physically arrive in our EU fulfillment center.

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business! We're working smarter to make future products available in both warehouses as closely in time with each other as possible, given the differences in shipping routes and transit times.

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Thanks Alpha for the quick reply, we were feeling a little left out this side of the pond 😉

Comment

I hear you! And I apologize. Our European customer family is every bit as important as our Stateside customer family, and we truly are trying hard to solve the various problems inherent in synchronizing worldwide product launches. We'll get there eventually, I know it. In the meantime, we'll have lots of products to practice with.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
              I hear you! And I apologize. Our European customer family is every bit as important as our Stateside customer family, and we truly are trying hard to solve the various problems inherent in synchronizing worldwide product launches. We'll get there eventually, I know it. In the meantime, we'll have lots of products to practice with.
              Thanks for the update .

I was wondering if I ordered from the US what the ( no brokerages fees) actually mean ??

thanks

Comment

Nice plane, fast, easy

Comment

Welcome aiman_z28! She definitely looks very nice.. and fast!
                  Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Originally posted by aiman_z28 View Post
                    Nice plane, fast, easy
                    Are those wheels on that thing? Lol. Where did you get those wheels? They actually look really cool if they are. They look like they came with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fockeflyer79 View Post

Are those wheels on that thing? Lol. Where did you get those wheels? They actually look really cool if they are. They look like they came with them.
                      as of we don’t have grass i can land on, so i need landing gear. so i use 35mm foam wheels & 3d print the bracket that’s hold the wheels & have the right CG & glue it up
                      i can share the file if anyone interested

Comment

Had 3 flights Sat....Great plane. It launched just as you saw in the promotion videos. Could not be easier, 50% throttle, underhand toss and it tracked straight up without a glitch.
                        We will have to get the Radar gun out next time and get some speed test. Got an 8x8 APC balanced and ready to try.

Comment

Originally posted by aiman_z28 View Post

as of we don’t have grass i can land on, so i need landing gear. so i use 35mm foam wheels & 3d print the bracket that’s hold the wheels & have the right CG & glue it up
                          i can share the file if anyone interested
                          I would like to try out the wheels.. Thanks

Comment

Anybody else splashing custom paint on their Havok?
                            I felt like separating mine from the pack a little bit. Not quite finished but you can see what I'm getting at.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hey love this plane. Does anyone know where to get prop fot.it besides from motion? Thanks giddyuperic

Comment

Originally posted by Giddyuperic66 View Post
                                Hey love this plane. Does anyone know where to get prop fot.it besides from motion? Thanks giddyuperic
                                APC 8x8 is working well for me on 4s

Comment

Cool i went 8x8 em from apc. Should be good to go can you please shoot me a photo of them please thanks Eric

Comment

Time for a repaint and decals from Callie. Need to massage the wing saddle to square up the airframe.. 144 mph on a level radar pass. 7x7 on 6s.

Comment

Merlinfan Thanks for finally posting, 7x7 on 6s for 144mph level is a nice result! I've never reached those speeds in this bird... yet.

I'm eager to see your finished rework with those graphics!

Comment

Originally posted by Merlinfan View Post
                                        Time for a repaint and decals from Callie. Need to massage the wing saddle to square up the airframe.. 144 mph on a level radar pass. 7x7 on 6s.
                                        Which 7x7 did you use? I have not found a prop yet for 6s that has the speed I'm looking for but that doesn't cause a pretty harsh left roll at WOT.

Comment

• I'd also like to know which prop was used. I don't think EMP makes one, and APC's 7x7 is what was torquing your bird.

Comment

Working...
                                          X