Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys! I'm landing on grass and coming in very slow like y'all said to do. Also, no esc braking. I haven't really been flaring the nose though. I will try that and see. Thanks again!

Comment

• I'm in Havoc here on Tuesday
      rc flyin addict

Comment

• Should be a good addition to my fleet of racer'. May have to get one. Love the huge Battery bay. I had to carve out quite a bit of the hatch on my V-900 to accept the 4 cell I wanted to use 😎

Comment

• UPDATE: To my Servo Covers design...
          I made V3 of servo cover. I didn't like how thin the transition is between
          the mount plate and arched tunnel. (May Crack if you don't get great bonding at this point)
          So I added beveled filler at this point making it a much stronger joint.

Havok_servo_Cover_V3_Right.stl
          Havok_servo_Cover_V3_Left.stl

Comment

• Thanks for posting these updates, TaSaJaRa, I'll print them soon. I enjoy flying things designed by other people around the world.

Are you using 100% infill for these prints?
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• I had someone print me a pair. They certainly improve the look of the top of the wing!

Thanks for designing these TaSaJaRa!
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                Thanks for posting these updates, TaSaJaRa, I'll print them soon. I enjoy flying things designed by other people around the world.

Are you using 100% infill for these prints?
                YES... 100% the base plate and sides are so thin they need to be solid.

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post
                  I had someone print me a pair. They certainly improve the look of the top of the wing!

Thanks for designing these TaSaJaRa!
                  N/P... I wanted some myself... so why not share..

Comment

• TaSaJaRa Those are very nice!! Thanks for sharing!!! Welcome aboard the Squawk!!! Jerry

Comment

• Couldn't help but to order one it's on the way also ordered 3 of admirals 4 cell 3,000 batteris can't wait to see which one is faster. The E-Flite V-900 or the Havoc . May even put a set of Q40 main gear under it. Air foiled aluminium I have laying around with the cookie cutter wheels

Comment

• Shes here; the foam finish is very good and the green really pops, she's a looker. And the motor and esc look to be quite robust, so I think it's going to be a wild ride...
                        rc flyin addict

Comment

• This plane is so easy to launch....set all my controls gave a 3/4 throttle underhand toss and off it went straight up no torque roll are bad tendencies.
                          It goes together pretty fast too.

Comment

• Originally posted by TaSaJaRa View Post
                            This plane is so easy to launch....set all my controls gave a 3/4 throttle underhand toss and off it went straight up no torque roll are bad tendencies.
                            It goes together pretty fast too.
                            Sounds like you are having fun with it TaSajaRa.. I have not received mine yet, but with all the snow we have been getting there is no where to fly it here in the Black Hills of SD anyway. Hurry up Spring, I am Feeling the Need' the Need for Speed LOL!!!!!

Comment

• my daughter printing the servo covers at school for me, thanks for posting them
                              rc flyin addict

Comment

• Join me tonight for Hump Day RC With GBLynden where we will unbox the Skynetic Havok Racer 1000mm PNP & celebrate hitting 26,000 Subscribers! Catch it at 6:30PM PST/9:30PM EST!

Comment

• Can anyone tell me the control movements that working for you? I can't get what is called for on the instruction manual without changing the servo control arms. Only getting 5mm up and down on the elevator.

Thanks,
                                  Sam

Comment

• +1. I'm at about 10mm on everything for throws w expo added. Cg about 76mm per manual. Anyone have throws and cg they like ?? Close to maiden here
                                    Nice work on the scheme Aros, shes a looker.
                                    Ordered an 8x8 apc but not here yet, balanced everything so if it depends on when things arrive on who does the pulling on the maiden. Setting stoked
                                    rc flyin addict

Comment

• She is ready. A little chubby on the # so went with the 2700 tp, fits well, I have a few larger packs that fit and balance ok, will go light for the first flight. Glassed the wing tips, made servo covers and and a lower intake cover to limit the grass intake. I gave her 3 coats of the varithane exterior urethane , this helps keep the unpainted foam clean and really blends the decals in, gives everything a uniformed sheen. Have a up trim launch mode set, likely will add a little rt ale. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200327_120636_resized.jpg
Views:	677
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	245265Click image for larger version

Name:	20200327_121157_resized.jpg
Views:	628
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	245266Click image for larger version

Name:	20200327_120709_resized.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	245267
                                      rc flyin addict

Comment

• Maiden complete today !
                                        The launch was well, ugly, crazy torque roll, did video and it was nearly inverted 2 sec after it left my hand
                                        Anyway cleaned my shorts and found no additional surprises, took quite a bit of down trim, inverted took a push down to hold level . She tracks really well and the speed is pretty good even with the stock prop. I made a landing mix /air-break both ale's up 2mm, really worked well to pick the nose up and slow her down a bit. 5 min and still came down with 3.9v/cell.
                                        so for next flight
                                        -moved cg back 3mm to 78
                                        -added 2mm up to my air-break mix
                                        -added 3mm rt ale trim to launch mix
                                        Just needs the tuning, she looks like a winner to me so far.
                                        rc flyin addict

Comment

• Torque roll? Sounds like you were at full throttle?

Our videos show an underhand toss at 45 degrees with about 50%-80% throttle for an easy launch without any torque roll.

I'm glad you got it down and can now continue fine tuning your setup!
                                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
                                          X