Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had Air Attack 410 in town last Thursday working a fire. They refueled and took their break at Camarillo Airport, where I was able to take a quick photo. I watched him return to base in Porterville that evening on Flightradar24. Cruise was 230 kts. During the day they worked the fire at 138 kts in a right orbit at 5500 feet. (Not a rocketship). Got me in a Bronco mood. Mine shipped today and is due Monday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0611201412_1.jpg
Views:	973
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	260250

Comment

• Received my shipping notice. Showing Friday for delivery.

Comment

• not a sooky laa but can get get f4u fuse here 4 $65 us a wing set 4 $65 us but if i order them as one unit ...... shipping is fedex $260 4 the 2 units together almost double had online chat with motian answer was it is computer controled /,,,,,, i am half way round the world from cary ...... but it should b cheaper 4 1 order not 2 .. ps not looking 4 fastest delivery but most cost effective go the squark

Comment

• Veltro, very cool. This is a very interesting plane. I wouldn't call it sleek and sexy, like the F4F or P-38, nor does it have the classical lines of WWII birds like the P-51 and P-47 but it is a great-looking plane in its own right..

Comment

• Couldn't pass up an OV-10.......Happy Fathers day to me, maybe.

I still need to pull the trigger, given it some thought...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Veltro View Post

Name:	0611201412_1.jpg
Views:	973
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	260250
              I would like to eventually put the scimitar props from an Eflite EC-1500. I'll up the ESC size but I'll try the stock motors, hoping I don't burn them up.

Comment

• Must not read read this thread any more. Too many aircraft and am out of room!

Must resist!...:)

Comment

• Originally posted by tab28682 View Post
                  Must not read read this thread any more. Too many aircraft and am out of room!

Must resist!...:)
                  Nah, just build more house

Comment

• Any chance you can put a Dewalt or Makita box around it? A new tool doesn't even get a second glance, but if it says flightline or rc anything, there will be questions..🙊

Comment

• Resistance is futile; but rationalization always works 😉

Comment

• Fed Ex was suppose to deliver my plane by the end of today but they just changed it to tommorow. Their just teasing the crap out of me.

Comment

• boomer108 Be glad they just didn't up and misplace it. I ordered a package from the west coast and it just arrived today 34 days after being shipped
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I wonder how many Broncos were sent to customers in this first shipment

Comment

• My Brother and I went in on one we pre ordered over a month ago. the OV-10 is finally here, and on the Fed Ex Truck, and will be out for delivery by the end of the day tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Baron View Post
                                I wonder how many Broncos were sent to customers in this first shipment
                                Hasn't sold out yet , so.........

Mike
                                \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post

Hasn't sold out yet , so.........

Mike
                                  Yup. I ordered mine after some people had already flown theirs. Not sold out yet.

Comment

• At least two in my group have theirs delivered. Mine was showing today but changed to tomorrow.. It's okay as I'm doing a repaint and rewire, maybe a power change too. Rewire is to have crow and differential motor control. Also will have P&T camera system.

Comment

• Dear YouTube: Please ban all "unboxing" videos for the next 30 days.😏

Comment

• Originally posted by Narly View Post
                                        Dear YouTube: Please ban all "unboxing" videos for the next 30 days.😏

Name:	drawing knee slapper w800.jpg
Views:	706
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	260453
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Narly View Post
                                          Dear YouTube: Please ban all "unboxing" videos for the next 30 days.😏
                                          Notice I left those pictures out of my posts. I still very much enjoy cracking the lid and pulling piece by piece out and geeking out over it but I tried to concentrate on reporting how she flies. Speaking of which last Sunday I was able to fly the Bronco in purely an observation role with 2X Freewing T-33's equipped with DJI HD FPV setups. We planned the flight out on the ground and with my RunCam facing backwards and towards the left wing I flew LOS in a large racetrack oval pattern. The FPV T-33's would seek me out and try and form up on my wing staying as close at they could. Surprisingly they asked me to slow down some so they could form up a little easier. From my LOS view it looked like we were going to have a 3-way mid-air collision several times so I had to fully trust they could see and avoid me. What was neat was with 8+min flight times I could take off, get comfortably into my pattern, play with the T-33's, allow them to land safely, and still had time to play before I needed to land. All three of us were constantly chatting with one another on the flight line which was key to avoiding collisions. It was some very different RC flying, a bit nerve racking, but also really fun! The Bronco is a versatile platform and that giant canopy is itching to be FPV equipped.

Name:	IMG_4479.JPEG
Views:	937
Size:	296.6 KB
ID:	260465

Name:	Formation2.JPG
Views:	844
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	260466

Comment

Working...